Carl Storie opens Fishers' concerts

Carl Storie opens Fishers' concerts

There are 47 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Carl Storie opens Fishers' concerts. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The annual Fishers Summer Concert Series opens Tuesday with the Carl Storie Band, the first of seven guest artists performing in June and July on the lawn at Fishers Town Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

bill

Louisville, KY

#22 Jun 4, 2007
he was in faith band , limousine and the chosen few
Old Time Rock-N-Roll wrote:
Someboy help me. What was the name of the band he used to sing with in the 70's? Was it The Faith Band?
What I wouldn't give for the Patio Lounge on a hot summer night and Roadmaster on the stage. Oh what a night!
Princess Leila

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jun 4, 2007
Rachel99 wrote:
I love Carl Storie. Great voice, nice guy, always entertaining.
AMEN Sister... Carl Rocks for sure!
btothep

Carmel, IN

#24 Jun 7, 2007
Rachel99 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I like Collective Soul, Audioslave and Kenny Wayne Sheperd. Shows what you know, ya big dope.
They all stink too.

My point is that there are much better singers, songwriters, musicians and bands out there than Carl Storie. Carl is a good guy but people booking these things need to look outside of Joe's Grill and Cheeseburger in Paradise and they just may be surprised at the level of talent that is in our great city. There is so much better out there than Carl Storie, Henry Lee Summer, Jennie Devoe and others of their ilk. What about Tad Armstrong, Living Proof, Stasia Demos, Jessica Benge, Peal, Creepin' Charley, Rob Dixon, Cynthia Layne, etc...?
btothep

Carmel, IN

#25 Jun 7, 2007
Quit listening to Q95 & X103 Indiana.
Brenda

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Jun 25, 2007
O.K. Tim at least spell the name right. STORIE.
And as long as we are talking about local entertainment, please remember Asher Benrubi of Roadmaster,Legendary Firebirds.........
JOY

AOL

#27 Jun 26, 2007
Carl Storie ( www.carlstorie.com ) and Souled Out Band ( www.souledoutband.biz ) will be performing for the Rhonda Clemmons benefit. Sat. Aug. 18th, 2007 1:00 pm at Center Stage, 306 So. Walnut St. in downtown Muncie, Indiana.
Rhonda- a country singer, has a brain tumor and will be having surgery Sept. 2007. The donations from the event will help pay living expenses for Rhonda and her children during her recuperation. Many people in Muncie have stepped up to the plate to help! With Carl Storie and Souled Out Band, this event is going to ROCK! Everyone is invited....tell your friends!
AWG

Circleville, OH

#28 Jul 30, 2007
First of all 10:01 and Todd Shaffer were a great band! Carl Storie is also a great singer, anyone who knows anything about these individuals knows there is a lot of talent in thier own respective ways...we know about Carl, does anyone know about what happened to Todd??
Andy

Circleville, OH

#30 Sep 4, 2007
Don't know what happened to Todd but one of the greatest singers in Indiana ever...However Carl Storie is great in his own way, hey he has been at this for maybe close to 40 give this guy credit he still belts them out wonderful
OldIn Ind

Charlotte, NC

#31 Sep 10, 2007
Wow..a trip down memory lane. does anyone know how to get some old roadmaster music??
AWG

Circleville, OH

#32 Sep 16, 2007
lots of Roadmaster and Faith Band items on ebay.
Tiffany

Valparaiso, IN

#33 Dec 17, 2007
bill wrote:
he was in faith band , limousine and the chosen few <quoted text>
Does anyone kow where i can get the limousine album??? my dad has been searching high & low for this record. Last year i got him 2 of the Faith Band albums...but this year it is Limousine. I am having such a hard time with this
Please help!!!!
AWG

Circleville, OH

#34 Jan 13, 2008
Who was in Limousine?
BRENDA

New Haven, IN

#35 Jun 1, 2008
OldIn Ind wrote:
Wow..a trip down memory lane. does anyone know how to get some old roadmaster music??
You can hear it on u tube!!!!!!!
Old Hag from LuLu s

Marysville, OH

#36 Jun 2, 2008
Pacer Pride wrote:
What the ??? Wasnt Todd Shafer and the 10:01 band not available?
Don't forget Henry Lee, The Starlettes and countless other over the hill wrinked hacks that still play in those gross bars even though they are in their 40's and 50's.
Old Hag from LuLu s

Marysville, OH

#37 Jun 2, 2008
tim lathan wrote:
i`m happy for carl, i have known carl story for a long time,he is a down to earth ,real person with a great voice.he also has paid his dues!he has done thousands of shows over the years,and is a great entertainer.i have had the privilege of playing with carl and it is a lot of fun.if you don`t like his music you still have to respect the fact that he has covered 5 decades of playing.not to many people can say that!good luck carl and always , HAVE FUN!!!
Next time you see him, ask him about his first wife, Kris, hitting him over the head with a frying pan!

Good times,,,good times....

“You betcha!”

Since: Aug 07

Gary, IN

#39 Jun 2, 2008
Old Time Rock-N-Roll wrote:
Someboy help me. What was the name of the band he used to sing with in the 70's? Was it The Faith Band?
What I wouldn't give for the Patio Lounge on a hot summer night and Roadmaster on the stage. Oh what a night!
Oh my!!! Me too...Steve Mcnally Roadmaster.
Love Carl Storie and yes it was Faith.
Sunnie

Marysville, OH

#40 Jun 2, 2008
wrestlingwithangels wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my!!! Me too...Steve Mcnally Roadmaster.
Man, how old are you anyway?

“You betcha!”

Gary, IN

#41 Jun 2, 2008
Sunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, how old are you anyway?
Ha Noneya!
Smokey

Marysville, OH

#42 Jun 5, 2008
wrestlingwithangels wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my!!! Me too...Steve Mcnally Roadmaster.
Hey pretty lady, did you go see Henry Lee and his hat last night?

“You betcha!”

Bath, PA

#43 Jun 5, 2008
Smokey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pretty lady, did you go see Henry Lee and his hat last night?
LOL...NO!
Did you? After what you said about Lulu's, I don't think I need to grace the place with MY presence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fishers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary protects u.s. companies overseas 55 min Mexican undermind 4
Decisions being made in California and Arizona ... 57 min Mexican undermind 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 17 hr Chuck 146
Lying Donald Trump 19 hr Colonel Pale Rider 38
Trump: women - "You Gotta Treat em Like $hit" 21 hr 3ruce 7
Which nursing site has correct ceu's 23 hr Appreciated 1
Your Governor Mike Pence out to destroy Republi... Sat Corruption 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fishers Mortgages