Muslim Bortherhood thug wins election...

Muslim Bortherhood thug wins election in Egypt

Posted in the Fishers Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Lapel, IN

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Obama is very happy that his heavily funded Muslim brotherhood Muslims got their man elected for President in Egypt to begin the radical Muslims Caliphate as they wage war and the end for Jews and Israel.It's all falling into place as planned by Obama and his Brotherhood of extreme Radical killer Muslims who WAGE WAR DAILY UPON THEIR OWN WOMEN. Obama handed billions over to the brotherhood of Muslims to pass the strictest forms of sharia law upon women in Egypt.Obama is still on his rant that Republicans have waged war on women in America lol.I bet Obama calls up the new Egyptian President and invites him to the White House immediately .It took Americans hard earned tax dollars for the Muslim brotherhood to win in Egypt . Tell me how a small minority can win such a huge election? While Dems whine about how much money Gov Walker raised and was backed by lol. They tout the billions Obama handed over to the brotherhood of Muslims in Egypt who hate Israel and the USA, Who sponsor terrorist attacks against the USA and Israel and Christians.I wonder will the Hispnaics be angry that recently this week Obama spoke at a forum and addressed Hispanics on his new immigration policies , After the dinner event he spoke at, The secret service gathered all knives and forks from the Hispanics attending lol Wouldn't that be racial profiling a specific race?

Noblesville, IN

#2 Jun 24, 2012
I saw a video where he was proclaiming Jerusalem will be Egypt's capital, Allah willing. What a joke. The Egyptians have tried that before only to get the living shit kicked out of them. Remember the Six-Day-war? It was actually over in six hours because the Egyptian Air-Force had their all their planes sitting there. The Israeli Air-Force destroyed them and it was really a six-hour war. Let them try that shit again. They won't get past the Sinai desert.

Noblesville, IN

#3 Jun 24, 2012
Israel has a secret policy in their government called "never again." What that means is they will never be murdered and slaughtered like the Holocaust again. Netenyahu said a few months ago at the White House in regards to Iran's nuclear program, "My people will not live in the shadow of annihilation." Any crazy bastards launch nukes at Israel they will unleash their nukes on Mecca, Tehran, Cairo, and other targets. No one knows for sure how many nukes Israel has. Best guess is 25. More than enough for a reverse-Holocaust. Hope they like not being able to go to Mecca for a hundred years. Probably go anyway. Dumb-shits.

Noblesville, IN

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Of course, if that happens. Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. World War III. Like Dylan said, "A hard rains gonna fall."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fishers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anonymous says Trumps wins in landslide 24 min Pray 3
Hillary and John Podesta busted again in wikil... 48 min Trump Wins 1
News Former Indy DJ identified as victim in Terre Ha... 1 hr Jeff 1
News Sha Na Na's 'Bowser' a hit at the legislature (Feb '08) 6 hr GUSMOOS 56
News Rock bands, fans get comfortable at ballpark (Aug '07) 17 hr tlp333 58
Trump Crushed Hillary Again in Debate 19 hr Trump Landslide 3
News Judge orders man to admit lie to reporter (Sep '07) Sun We too 96

Fishers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance