Ruth Hanlon

There are 1 comment on the Peshtigo Times Wisconsin Community Newspaper story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Ruth Hanlon. In it, Peshtigo Times Wisconsin Community Newspaper reports that:

Ruth Geyer Hanlon, 98, of Green Bay passed away Tuesday morning, Aug. 14 at a Green Bay hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peshtigo Times Wisconsin Community Newspaper.

Melody Koch

Onalaska, WI

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Ruth loved "doing" things and worked on crafts and projects up until the very end. She had even planned her 98th birthday party, and asked her friends to still have the party even if she wasn't there! I will miss her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fish Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 samantha 9
News Door County breakfast goes up against nation's ... (May '10) May '10 Les 1
News Wisconsin's Door County is the place to be in s... (Apr '09) May '09 deltakilo 2
Ian Shuttleworth (Nov '08) Nov '08 Raylene Wilson 1
News Business owners pleased at close of tourism season (Nov '08) Nov '08 Blue Moon 1
News Fire damages Fish Creek restaurant (May '08) Sep '08 Dick_B 2
News Thinking twice (May '08) Jun '08 Terry on Second 3

Fish Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fish Creek Mortgages