Water project will destroy Poudre River

Water project will destroy Poudre River

There are 1 comment on the Fort Collins Coloradoan story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Water project will destroy Poudre River. In it, Fort Collins Coloradoan reports that:

My name is David Roy. I am a Fort Collins City Council member representing District 6, the northwest part of Fort Collins. via Fort Collins Coloradoan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Collins Coloradoan.

Since: Apr 07

Boulder, CO

#1 Feb 1, 2008
I am really very sorry to expose this Liberal, but I must advise my felleow readers to disregard this viewpoint, because of its source's credibility.
My own viewpoint is that the habitat of Traditional America needs to be preserved before that of obscure zoological species and that of illegals (I have no problem with currently-legal immigration.)

Thanks you for introducing yourself so humbly, councilman. Now expose your real agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Firestone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Jun 25 meghan r 7
Kids Just Want To Have Fun Jun 17 Hmm 1
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) May '16 Dad 1,122
News Boulder, Broomfield counties weigh impact of fr... May '16 CO Honkey 1
is Longmont a good place to move (Nov '10) Apr '16 Alexei 15
News El Jebel Shrine Circus draws handful of animal ... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Janus 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Firestone Mortgages