Brentwood man killed crossing street

Brentwood man killed crossing street

There are 71 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 25, 2007, titled Brentwood man killed crossing street. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Brentwood man crossing the street in Bay Shore was struck and killed by a motorist Saturday, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

tim

United States

#42 Jun 17, 2007
Thank you suffolk. Whats the latest on this story? do you know taras myspace page?
tim

United States

#43 Jun 17, 2007
Thanks sufforlk. Do you know the latest on this story? whats taras myspace page?
Natalie grandchild

Valley Stream, NY

#44 Jul 16, 2007
noname wrote:
First of all, all of these vicious postings about such a tragic accident makes me SICK.
To the heartless judgmental moron who wrote about this girl's car and automatically assumed she was being careless, why don't you go crawl back to the bitter hole you came from.If this happened to YOU, or YOUR family, I don't think you'd be so quick to be giving nasty judgements. I guess we all have to forgive all ignorant ,bitter bitches who have nothing to contribute to society.
Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for this man's family and just as horrible for this woman, if not more because she has to live with this for life.
To this man's grandchild and family , I am so deeply sorry for your loss and I understand your anger. However, when you mature you will understand that this young woman is just as sad in her own way and it was an accident.
i have matured, but still, she haves no right to get away with this. from what i've herd, she suposaly said to the cops, that she " beeped alot of times " whell if she beeped alot, that means she couldof stopped. who the he** does she think she is? she thinks a man can run back? she coulof stopped, and my grandpa couldn't have run back he was in the middle of the rode. i saw the street and there was blood where he was. it was so sd to see that.:'( R.I.P Grandpa miss you always.. FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS <3
michelle

United States

#45 Aug 3, 2007
That is right natalie!! if tara had time to beep she should have stopped her car. The poor old man didnt have time to move specially when the biitch is speeding. Blood lay all over the road? that just pisses me off. Tara are you hot? where you wearing a thong the day you ran over that man? have you had an orgasm ever since that day? hope you did!! you have changed alote of lives! dirty woman driver!
cara

Valley Stream, NY

#46 Sep 16, 2007
i miss my grandpa <3
Dina

San Francisco, CA

#47 Oct 8, 2007
I hope Tara never drives again, She is a very stupid person for not seeing an adult man with a shopping cart. I hope she suffers every day, and feels remorse.
Leah wrote:
This man was a saint. His death has left his family with a great loss. He was a wonderful, caring and loving man. He was always there for his family and even helped strangers when he saw someone needed help. We love you Grandpa, and I know you'll be watching us from above, don't forget to come to my wedding. I want to know you're there. For anyone who knew him, they know that he touched everyones life. We love you always.
britt

United States

#48 Oct 31, 2007
tara you hit someone with your car you dirty biiich. go finger yourself and cuum all ovver yourself!!!!! stupid woman
Nat

Valley Stream, NY

#49 Nov 13, 2007
Nailed To Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel remorse that your grandfathers life was ended in this accident, but how can you only pin the responsibility on the driver. You, yourself mentioned that he didnt have his hearing aide on. Accidents happen - its a fact of life.
By the way, you sue somebody, now SEW.
oh shut up, who cares about the way i spelt it!
im just a child! what do you expect? this is a crysest here, its not about grammer.
Mike

Paterson, NJ

#50 Nov 21, 2007
At the risk of reopening old wounds..

I happen to know Tara, and I can tell you that she felt/feels awful about what happened. She is not the callous person people are assuming. Most of you don't even know her, but she is not like that. Try not to assume she is a certain type of person, based only on your anger.

I wouldn't expect anyone to put this up on their Myspace site. It's difficult enough to have to live with as it is, and something she has difficulty talking about even with her friends.

I am saddened for Mr. Parisi's and his family, but it was an accident.

Unfortunately this is something Mr. Parisi's family, and Tara, will have to live with for the rest of their lives, and my prayers go out to everyone involved.

Sincerely;
Mike
HURT

San Francisco, CA

#51 Feb 4, 2008
The pain has not gone away and it's almost a year. I miss him more then ever. When you drive you need to really pay attention to what you are doing, taking your eyes off the road can result in a killing of another person. We will never get back our dear Frank. We will never see him again. What bothers me even more, is that Tara has shown no remorse for her negligence. I'm glad she can live on, going out to clubs & parting. Yet we will never be the same again.....
cara

Greenlawn, NY

#52 Mar 3, 2008
almost a year, and i miss him more and more everyday
HiPlainSphincter

Milford, CT

#53 Mar 3, 2008
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
he should have zigged instead of zagging
Grandchild

Medford, NY

#54 Mar 15, 2008
luckyb2of7 wrote:
Another tragic death for the Parisi family. Frank Parisi was the great uncle of Elisabeth Parisi who was brutally murdered in October 2005 by Edgar Sanchez and who's body was found days later in Sands Point. Sympathy and prayers to the Parisi's!!!
thankyou.
yes my cousin got murdured.
it was a horrible death.
but i just think my grandpa shouldn't have died this way. its hard for my family right now.
were all going through a stage of depression.
i look at his picture everyday.
he was a wonderful man.
tmorelli

Knoxville, TN

#55 Mar 20, 2008
Okay I surrender ! Reading these posts and trying to understand the mis-spellings has lowered my I Q. So low in fact I felt worthy of posting this.
Give it a rest, will you , folks. I'm pretty certain she didn't want to kill the old gentleman.
It's her cross to bear., not yours.
scott

Bayonne, NJ

#56 Jan 28, 2009
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
you didn't notice that it was POURING rain that night and that the man stepped out from behind parked cars with NO street lights around?

shame on you.
--wlu

Bayonne, NJ

#57 Jan 28, 2009
to say tara has not had remorse is foolish. Accidents happen. If the cops thought for a second that she was reckless, she would have been charged. Those apartments on Saxon have few lights on the street but there was a light not 50 FEET from where he was struck.

I'm not blaming him, it's just that a safe route across the street was just a few feet away. Instead he stepped out from behind a parked car, with little light around, in the pouring rain. Not his fault, it's just an accident.

Sorry to his family. And Natalie, dear little child, if you are a Christian, then you would forgive and not be so vindictive. She has to think about that day forever.
Anonymous

New York, NY

#58 Aug 21, 2009
WOW!
amanda

Brentwood, NY

#59 Oct 1, 2009
This is about sending prayers out to the family that suffered this great lose... on an accident TRAGIC ACCIDENT at that... not to be writing who was at fault... you all need to grow up and pray for this familly.My prayers go out to all
WALTER FOREVER

Queens Village, NY

#60 Oct 4, 2009
Peace be with your family. My prayers are with all of you. My husband was killed on May 5 by Carlos Gomez of Brentwood and he never apologized. Carlos pulled out of a shopping center without looking and killed my angel at the age of 41..My husband was riding his motorcycle to a class. He was 2 minutes away from his destination, 45 minutes from our home. He left behind 2 daughters 10 and 14 and a large family. My life was DESTROYED by this heartless jerk who was careless.
Some killers never own up to their guilt and blame their victims.
WALTER FOREVER

Queens Village, NY

#61 Oct 4, 2009
TYPO my husband was killed on May 7.
RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... Wed Baker 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed true independent 20
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 24 Paperboy 26
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
News Edward Walsh case jurors say no to government c... May 15 Eric 2
News Police: Doc's wife stole prescription slips for... (Feb '08) May 13 Ruff Sects 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fire Island Mortgages