Brentwood man killed crossing street

Full story: Newsday 71
A Brentwood man crossing the street in Bay Shore was struck and killed by a motorist Saturday, Suffolk police said. Full Story
Dewy

New York, NY

#22 Mar 28, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
My condolescenes to this man family.
Try this MAN'S family. Maybe you should proofread your own posts.
SHEER BLINDNESS

United States

#23 Mar 29, 2007
Dewy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this MAN'S family. Maybe you should proofread your own posts.
RE:

WE NEED A PROOFREADER HERE!!!!! Seems we got one....Dewy from the Bronx (LOVELY, says it all).....
HA HA HA!!!! It is still very funnheeeeeeeyyyyyyy (funny) that you had to go back thru, to look @ all the posts again. Starting back at/on Monday, to see if I misspelled a word,(oh!! you found one) or even left a " 'S " off my wording..(Are you RAINMAN!!!!!-Dustin Hoffman/ & starring: Tom Cruise)--- You only look for spelling errors on this post, and inform the poster of their misspelled words, or punctuation.(looks like you are a very judgemental person -- mental patient).
I posted that comment on Monday. Why would I have to go back to that day and proofread my comment????*h*le

Since: Dec 06

Haledon, NJ

#24 Mar 29, 2007
NO EDUCATION wrote:
<quoted text>
RE:
You don't owe me an apology. I don't know you, and DON'T care to know you.
You responsed to a comment, I put on this message board.
And It's soo, soo funny, you must be the mental patient.
You have to go back and re-read your written comment, and correct your misspelled word. VERY FUNNY...
Hey Einstein last time I checked it was spelled "So" not soo!

Since: Dec 06

Haledon, NJ

#25 Mar 29, 2007
SHEER BLINDNESS wrote:
<quoted text>
RE:
WE NEED A PROOFREADER HERE!!!!! Seems we got one....Dewy from the Bronx (LOVELY, says it all).....
HA HA HA!!!! It is still very funnheeeeeeeyyyyyyy (funny) that you had to go back thru, to look @ all the posts again. Starting back at/on Monday, to see if I misspelled a word,(oh!! you found one) or even left a " 'S " off my wording..(Are you RAINMAN!!!!!-Dustin Hoffman/ & starring: Tom Cruise)--- You only look for spelling errors on this post, and inform the poster of their misspelled words, or punctuation.(looks like you are a very judgemental person -- mental patient).
I posted that comment on Monday. Why would I have to go back to that day and proofread my comment????*h*le
Do society a HUGE Favor... STFU!!!!!
noname

Weehawken, NJ

#26 Apr 1, 2007
First of all, all of these vicious postings about such a tragic accident makes me SICK.
To the heartless judgmental moron who wrote about this girl's car and automatically assumed she was being careless, why don't you go crawl back to the bitter hole you came from.If this happened to YOU, or YOUR family, I don't think you'd be so quick to be giving nasty judgements. I guess we all have to forgive all ignorant ,bitter bitches who have nothing to contribute to society.

Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for this man's family and just as horrible for this woman, if not more because she has to live with this for life.

To this man's grandchild and family , I am so deeply sorry for your loss and I understand your anger. However, when you mature you will understand that this young woman is just as sad in her own way and it was an accident.
noname

Weehawken, NJ

#27 Apr 2, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
First of all, all of these vicious postings about such a tragic accident makes me SICK.
To the heartless judgmental moron who wrote about this girl's car and automatically assumed she was being careless, why don't you go crawl back to the bitter hole you came from.If this happened to YOU, or YOUR family, I don't think you'd be so quick to be giving nasty judgements. I guess we all have to forgive all ignorant ,bitter bitches who have nothing to contribute to society.

Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for this man's family and just as horrible for this woman, if not more because she has to live with this for life.

To this man's grandchild and family , I am so deeply sorry for your loss and I understand your anger. However, when you mature you will understand that this young woman is just as sad in her own way and it was an accident.
Amanda

New City, NY

#28 Apr 7, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
<quoted text>
_

And -- duchebag -- is as old, as the hills phrase -- NIT WIT
Uh people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... there is a saying for you... before you correct someones speling be sure to spell correctly for your self.....YOU SPELLED DOUCHE BAG wrong and connected it like it was one word!
Sad accident

New York, NY

#29 Apr 16, 2007
It's a shame that this happened, but this could happen to anyone who drives a car. There is no evidence of wrongdoing on her part. If there were, the police would have charged her. They didn't.

Sometimes terrible accidents happen. If the man was elderly and wasn't wearing a hearing aid that he needed, it's just a sad story.

I realize the family is mad. They should be. But sometimes there's no one to be mad at. The girl has to live with this nightmare, which was not her fault. It stinks for all sides.
cara

Ronkonkoma, NY

#30 Apr 23, 2007
um yea radman, why'd you say "who let him walk around a night at 76 years old in the rain." you think we actually let him walk around in the rain at night, btw- im his grandchild, um we didnt actually let him walk around in the rain ok, we didnt kno where he was, all we kno is that maybe he was trying to contact someone in the apartment buildings rite across the street, but that doesnt matter anymore, but knowing my grandpa ... you couldnt control anything that he does =], and all you people commenting back and forth about people calling you a nitt wit or w.e, its really not important, no offense, this story is about a man who was ACCIDENTALLY killed, and TARA, if your reading this, i forgive you .... i know you didnt intentionally mean to kill my grandpa, i mean, it was an accident, even though im feeling so much hurt rite now because he was seriously my best friend, i forgive you and will continue to pray for you and your family ....
Okkk

AOL

#31 Apr 28, 2007
WOW..All I can say is "WOW"
I hope all can get over this very rough time in each of ur lives! Maybe this can change how some people think.
If u were Quote"Bitchy"Unquote
...hopefully for u this was a wakeup call. Dont push away the people that care about u! For all "parties" involved I pray for u all!
bik

United States

#32 May 18, 2007
this just gets me mad i agree with sheer blindness!! all the way man. If she cant drive she should stay off the road. Now like sheer said how can she drive a car that killed a person again. I wonder what was she doing in that car that she didnt see the poor man? maybe on her cell phone putting makeup on or who knows maybe even being dirty in her car with a dildo! pay attention next time tara! she shouldent be allowed to drive anonther car. she got awyay without a citation? was she a hottie with a short skirt thong and big tits. Scions are fast and she maybe didnt realize how far she was pumping her black high heels to the pedal as she ran over someone! She might have been in a rush to go have a sex? bet shes had plenty of that ever since that dirty drive.
Natalie grandchild

Elmont, NY

#33 May 24, 2007
Tara, you are a hateful women!
You killed my grandpa!
I dont give a fu*k about, your freakin excuse!
you killed my grandpa and ur guilty!
we are sewing you!
Natalie grandchild

Elmont, NY

#34 May 24, 2007
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... there is a saying for you... before you correct someones speling be sure to spell correctly for your self.....YOU SPELLED DOUCHE BAG wrong and connected it like it was one word!
im only 11 years old, and im his grandchild, but i have never sufferd a tragic death like this in my family before!
he wouldn't be dead if me and my cousin went with him, and TARA G wouldn't be alive!
Natalie grandchild

Elmont, NY

#35 May 24, 2007
Nailed To Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel remorse that your grandfathers life was ended in this accident, but how can you only pin the responsibility on the driver. You, yourself mentioned that he didnt have his hearing aide on. Accidents happen - its a fact of life.
By the way, you sue somebody, now SEW.
why are you correcting me?
im only freakin 11 years wize a*s!!
i hate tara, and i never will forgive her for what she did! listen, she haves something called a MYSPACE , and she didn't even mention anything about this incodent!!! she acted like nothing happened! she didn't even come to his wake or funeral!
UPFRONT SUFFOLK

United States

#36 May 25, 2007
Natalie grandchild wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you correcting me?
im only freakin 11 years wize a*s!!
i hate tara, and i never will forgive her for what she did! listen, she haves something called a MYSPACE , and she didn't even mention anything about this incodent!!! she acted like nothing happened! she didn't even come to his wake or funeral!
RE:
This story is very sad. The world is very cruel sometimes. I would be very mad, and very hurt if I lost a relative to someone else's carelessness.
I won't expect someone to mention anything of their killing accident, of one human being incident on their myspace. The ghosts do come out eventually.
Let don't go away. And very sad to say, that life does go on for some with no heart. And other's have to deal with the pain of losing a loved one.
Very sad to hear Tara didn't even come to his wake or funeral! But, it would not have been in her best interest. People would have been attacking her.
Yes, maybe a I'm sorry letter from her would maybe helped you in your healing.
Natalie grandchild

Elmont, NY

#37 May 25, 2007
UPFRONT SUFFOLK wrote:
<quoted text>
RE:
This story is very sad. The world is very cruel sometimes. I would be very mad, and very hurt if I lost a relative to someone else's carelessness.
I won't expect someone to mention anything of their killing accident, of one human being incident on their myspace. The ghosts do come out eventually.
Let don't go away. And very sad to say, that life does go on for some with no heart. And other's have to deal with the pain of losing a loved one.
Very sad to hear Tara didn't even come to his wake or funeral! But, it would not have been in her best interest. People would have been attacking her.
Yes, maybe a I'm sorry letter from her would maybe helped you in your healing.
no body would attack her!
my whole family are christians! and we would never do that to a human being. were not that kind of person. besides we would be too upset to do it.
and Lisa Lopes Singer in TLC group, hit a child while she was on her vacation. then she was so sad she went to the funeral to calm their family down.. then a few days ago she gets into a car accident.:(
Natalie grandchild

Elmont, NY

#38 Jun 2, 2007
this is outrageous!
I wish i could time travel, and get back my grandpa! and predict this would never happen!!! <3 R.I.P GRANDPAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
tim

Dallas, TX

#39 Jun 5, 2007
wow
tim

Dallas, TX

#40 Jun 5, 2007
hey natalie can you give us taras myspace page so we can see her. What exactly happened? there is no article on this.
UPFRONT SUFFOLK

United States

#41 Jun 11, 2007
tim wrote:
hey natalie can you give us taras myspace page so we can see her. What exactly happened? there is no article on this.
RE:
Newsday leaves up the forum, cuts out the story after about a month.
I'm not Natalie but, Newsday story projected that a Brentwood man crossing the street in Bay Shore was struck and killed by a motorist Tara Brunengraber, 25 in her 2006 Toyota Scion. Hitting a pedestrian one Saturday in March 2007, Suffolk police said.
She hit and killed Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Must have had some damage to her car.
Don't know anymore, if there was speed, drinking, or careless driving involved.
It's very sad for his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 4 hr truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
you left your dog behind Sep 16 patchogue resident 5
•••
•••
•••

Fire Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fire Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••