Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Fire Island Forum

Comments (Page 267)

Showing posts 5,321 - 5,340 of6,290
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved, you can't win an election by telling the truth.
I think you need to come back to reality...

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to come back to reality...
Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...
All politicians lie,{I mean expand on the truth}, but it is the most craftiest palatable liar that wins election in a celebrity culture of emotional uninformed voters. Am I lying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
All politicians lie,{I mean expand on the truth}, but it is the most craftiest palatable liar that wins election in a celebrity culture of emotional uninformed voters. Am I lying?
I think there were more informed voters in this elections which is why Romney lost. Most people do not want to move at a faster pace towards the inevitable plutocracy.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

You pletty stupid.
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think there were more informed voters in this elections which is why Romney lost. Most people do not want to move at a faster pace towards the inevitable plutocracy.
Romney wasn't in the election, a caricature created by team obama from the bully pulpit and a fauning media collusion, resembling Thurston Howell III ran instead. No matter the spin, the problem of decades of excessive spending and borrowing accelerated in the obama years will have to be resolved and it will include sacrifice by all, or we will crash and burn.

Anyone who still believes that the taxes elevated by higher rates will solve this are delusional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney wasn't in the election, a caricature created by team obama from the bully pulpit and a fauning media collusion, resembling Thurston Howell III ran instead. No matter the spin, the problem of decades of excessive spending and borrowing accelerated in the obama years will have to be resolved and it will include sacrifice by all, or we will crash and burn.
Anyone who still believes that the taxes elevated by higher rates will solve this are delusional.
Not entirely, but those that benefited in those decades of excessive spending should be the ones paying for the benefits they enjoyed.

The middle class has been raped enough.

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//6-25-10inc-f1...
Really

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama has just started the rape of the Middle Class. Come Jan 2013, grab your legs and bend over because the Obama taxes on the poor and middle class are coming.
Obama taxes are ALL on the poor and middle class.
<quoted text>
Not entirely, but those that benefited in those decades of excessive spending should be the ones paying for the benefits they enjoyed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Obama has just started the rape of the Middle Class. Come Jan 2013, grab your legs and bend over because the Obama taxes on the poor and middle class are coming.
Obama taxes are ALL on the poor and middle class.
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area. Why? The REAL
$$$ is in and around Big Gubmint. From Obammy on down to the lowliest staffers, they are hip-deep in OUR money. You choose to hate on the Waltons or the Koch Bros. or all the owners of profit making enterprises but at least we got to CHOOSE whether to buy what they sell. The I.R.S. can take all you own PLUS your freedom.....NO choice given!

P.S. Teabaggers tend to be Demoncats, just in case you wondered what that wrinkled sack was doing in your mouth.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prove it.
How can you 'prove' something that hasn't happened quite yet?'Stupid' is an approved lifestyle choice in lefty-land.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area. Why? The REAL
$$$ is in and around Big Gubmint. From Obammy on down to the lowliest staffers, they are hip-deep in OUR money. You choose to hate on the Waltons or the Koch Bros. or all the owners of profit making enterprises but at least we got to CHOOSE whether to buy what they sell. The I.R.S. can take all you own PLUS your freedom.....NO choice given!
P.S. Teabaggers tend to be Demoncats, just in case you wondered what that wrinkled sack was doing in your mouth.
Facts are your friends....

http://www.jparsons.net/housingbubble/washing...

Stop regurgitating what other people tell you to think. Learn to think for yourself and you will realize you are being used.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you 'prove' something that hasn't happened quite yet?'Stupid' is an approved lifestyle choice in lefty-land.
How can you say something will happen when it hasn't happened yet?

Is English your second language?
none really

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

all crooks
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... I see Goverment is at Work?
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Facts are your friends....
http://www.jparsons.net/housingbubble/washing...
Stop regurgitating what other people tell you to think. Learn to think for yourself and you will realize you are being used.
Looks like they beat the nat'l median by 135K and the northeast median by 85K (NAR stats, of course) Thanks for proving my point, you ARE a useful idiot!
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How can you say something will happen when it hasn't happened yet?
Is English your second language?
Yes. Yiddish is my primary.....Por ejemplo: Go schtup your sister, you alter kocker!

Since: Oct 11

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

schumer has been stealing from us for many years
cant wait untill his dominos take affect

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like they beat the nat'l median by 135K and the northeast median by 85K (NAR stats, of course) Thanks for proving my point, you ARE a useful idiot!
You said, and I quote - "The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area".

Using a dollar figure is not only idiotic, but DC isn't even considered to be in the northeast quadrant in the U.S.

If you need to be embarrassed further, please continue to post.
Dumbasscraps

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Another record of poverty broken by failure Obama today. He broke his last number of food stamp poverty numbers. Obama the food stamp President.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dumbasscraps wrote:
Another record of poverty broken by failure Obama today. He broke his last number of food stamp poverty numbers. Obama the food stamp President.
Educate yourself.

http://republicanjobcreation.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,321 - 5,340 of6,290
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 24 at 7:13PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Fire Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fire Island Jobs

•••
•••