Court bars professional fundraiser fr...

Court bars professional fundraiser from charitable work in NY

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from May 2, 2013, titled Court bars professional fundraiser from charitable work in NY. In it, Newsday reports that:

A judge Thursday permanently barred professional fundraiser Garrett Morgan, who solicited millions for a sham breast cancer charity on Long Island, from raising money for charities in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#1 May 5, 2013
Hey garret keep it moving swindler.do not make me bruise the back of our hand.did u steal my mother's money.god be con tu 13
restitution needed

West Islip, NY

#2 May 6, 2013
Anyone have details on the previous case? "The judge said Morgan also violated a consent order from a previous case not to engage in deceptive practices. The case before Pines was brought by the attorney general's office in 2011."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co-Op For Sale 10 hr Rob 1
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul 28 heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
News Developer behind Patchogue's rebirth envisions ... Jul 16 Patchoade 3
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools Jul 15 val 1
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Jul 10 Lassie 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fire Island Mortgages