verizon tech

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Hi all,
I am a Verizon employee who is currently on strike. I have to tell you that the service you are receiving on Fire Island is an absolute joke.(but you probably knew that already)We try like heck to give you good service but the company does not want to spend a nickel to upgrade things that need replacing. And being on Fire Island you are do not have many other options than to sit there and take it.If your line is out for 2 weeks or your DSL doesn't work properly you can't go to another company like they can on the mainland .The company knows this and therefore does not want to allocate for people and material that any customer deserves. Well my advice to you against these greedy SOB's is to call the Public Service Commission and demand that the company start providing you with decent service.Please pass this info on to all residents. If enough people call then maybe they'll get the message. Thanks for listening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Jan 14 Chris 20
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jan 10 Joespizzapeter 1,441
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Jan 5 test 24
Stay out of HOV lane, YES...YOU! Jan 5 Van Buren St Guy 1
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Jan 1 Bob 334
Peak Performance Training- Fire Island Summer Dec 29 Kylie Roberts 1
News Islip approves capital budget to help ambulance... Dec 21 correction on year 7

Fire Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fire Island Mortgages