Review: Mannino's Restaurant & Lounge

Posted in the Fire Island Forum

Loud and Obnoxious

Union City, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2009
If you like dining at a restaurant with old, balding gentleman, reeking of cologne, shirts unbuttoned to show their chest hair, with brainless blond "children" as dates...this is the place for you!
Very nice

Middle Island, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2009
Wow the first poster sat next to a man with bad cologne, that really says alot about the restaurant. The restaurant is excellent, I would give it a 3 or 3.5 out of a possible 4. The food was delicious, regular menu is great, specials are even better. Valet parking out front. Nice bar area for while you wait. Building is updated and tastefully decorated. Wait staff and Maitre'D were very helpful and nice. Only complaint I have is they don't take reservations.
Nick

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I do a lot of client entertaining at very good NYC restaurants...This place was average at best. If you like arrogance, this is the place for you...and that was from the owner himself. Wait staff was friendly, as well as hostess (she was at least honest with us). Waiting for a table, you'd better hope his friends don't walk in, as they go to the head of the line. Try complaining to him and he'll outright lie to you. Ladies, you'll be addressed as "honey". Porterhouse was tough, and Pasta (w/ Shrimp) was drowning in butter. I guess butter makes everything taste decent. First and last visit here for me!
tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Frank,joe,and john.u guy's r the best.
tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#5 Apr 11, 2013
3 wop's in a pizza shop cooking uo pig slop with a mop.
tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#6 Apr 30, 2013
3 men who started out with nothing but now have it all.great food and unforgettable people.
tom deely

Bronx, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2013
I love u 3 měn.god bless u as your success make's me proud to call u my friend's.mike castanza I love and pray with you officer.:o:'(;).Tommy deely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The loud music is out control in Brentwood Wed Squafdonoboles 3
Moving To Patchogue ? Wed ExLIer 6
Review: Kindlewood Fireplace Corp (Sep '13) Wed John Kindlewood 3
Review: E.s.r Landscaping Tue Maggie Bay Shore 1
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Tue Squafdonoboles 1,121
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Tue erika562 13
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Oct 27 Busted 11
Fire Island Dating
Find my Match

Fire Island People Search