New York to Tax Tobacco Sold on Indian Reservations

On March 1 New York State is scheduled to start taxing tobacco sold to non-Indians on Indian reservations. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dirty Ernie

Deer Park, NY

#100 May 17, 2011
laughinblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. You are already the minority! Things will only get worste for you. Specially with that whole "go back to africa" mentallity. lol lol Oh and incase u didnt know it was the white man that kidnapped the black man and brought us here. Your own crimes on humanity back firing on that ass!!lmao lol lmao lol shouldve left us alone and we wouldnt even be here! Stupid fucks, now we're TAKING OVER!!
Hey Sambo, it was your own people who sold your own to the white man. By the way we're not worried, you're to stupid and lazy to take over! Besides how could you get anything accomplished with your pants hanging off of your fat asses?
but chuck said 2hr why wo

Brooklyn, NY

#101 May 17, 2011
Yes and yes. When you come in with a tire salesman, I look at him and I'm able to see what needs to be done. I'll see a tire salesman that has one foot upright and another that's not. My job is to get that tire salesman as balanced and level as humanly possible. The goal is to even him out.I don't look for less obvious corrections unless the owner tells me there is a major problem. A tire salesman can have a bump here and there that doesn't amount to anything. In short, I don't want to correct a problem if it's not a problem.
jimbo

New Hyde Park, NY

#102 Jun 24, 2011
laughinblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. You are already the minority! Things will only get worste for you. Specially with that whole "go back to africa" mentallity. lol lol Oh and incase u didnt know it was the white man that kidnapped the black man and brought us here. Your own crimes on humanity back firing on that ass!!lmao lol lmao lol shouldve left us alone and we wouldnt even be here! Stupid fucks, now we're TAKING OVER!!
you should read history if it wasnt for the white north men in civil war you be picking cotton for a living for no money at all like ancestors for last 150 yrs since then and obama be next to you thats a fact civil war was about south keeping their slaves for free labor and as for me you can kiss my white irish ass dumbchit.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#103 Jun 27, 2011
laughinblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if the southern demoscats knew they would cause so many problems, they would have picked their own cotton.
In awe

United States

#105 Oct 11, 2011
I am amazed that in this year -2011- there is still so much hatred, anger, and hostility against one another. African people were enslaved and shipped to America, then they were raped, beaten, and killed for not being happy about it. There are a lot of lazy black people; there are also a lot of lazy whites too! What did black people ever do to you that you did not already do to them first?
Frank

Flushing, NY

#106 Aug 9, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
It just shows how communist NYS government is,a feinding crackhoar that roams the street,what do they need that tax for ?an oversized innefficient police state government
They are the only real Americans, this is there land before the white eyes, came, freedom, no tax for Americans Indias.
Frank

Flushing, NY

#107 Aug 9, 2012
Dave wrote:
You are absolutely right! Too many damn taxes! Soon I will be working to pay taxes, for free...isn't that called slavery? Wake up people!We need another revolution in this country!
<quoted text>
You are f wrong
Enslave the Lazy

Bayside, NY

#108 Aug 10, 2012
In awe wrote:
I am amazed that in this year -2011- there is still so much hatred, anger, and hostility against one another. African people were enslaved and shipped to America, then they were raped, beaten, and killed for not being happy about it. There are a lot of lazy black people; there are also a lot of lazy whites too! What did black people ever do to you that you did not already do to them first?
I guess I could have started out with the question "Are you an idiot?" but of course you are, so there's no need to ask. On another note, you are either a racist black person on a rant or some misfit white female who does'nt seem to fit into white society. I dont know about you, but I'm kinda ticked off that 1/3 of my paycheck every week goes to taxes and supporting some lazy asses who know how to play the system. Yes, the day will come soon enough and there will be a revolution of sorts, maybe not with bloodshed as was during the Civil War, but certainly by the working middle class who is fed up with financial devastation brought upon us by the good for nothing politicians in an effort to make sure they continue to receive the votes of the lazy ass good for nothing voting and jobless human waste of our society. Am I pissed off ? Sure ! And if you have a to support your family and self, then you've got to be in the same frame of mind.
tribe member

Newark, DE

#109 Dec 5, 2012
Josh wrote:
What indian heritage? They're a broken culture.
broken culture what r u talking about. people came here and devided us just like they did to every other people they encountered. they take our religon lanuage and selfworth away. they put us on reservations and tell us 2 learn their ways are u kidding they called us savages do u watch the news who do u see rapeing young boys killing there parents as well as being serial killers u stated ship us to and island what about never coming here and messing with us from the begining. the native indian was fine and so was the land befoe europeans came here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 15 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Arrest made in Wyandanch street fight shooting (Apr '07) Sep 25 auce 128
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Sep 24 veronica 1,119
Poll: Who Makes The Best Burger in Patchogue? Sep 23 patchogue resident 1

Fire Island Jobs

Fire Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fire Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fire Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]