Alexandra Pelosi on Ted Haggarda s a ...

Alexandra Pelosi on Ted Haggarda s a Ia m-Super-Sorrya Publicity Tour

There are 1 comment on the New York Magazine story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Alexandra Pelosi on Ted Haggarda s a Ia m-Super-Sorrya Publicity Tour. In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Haggard and Pelosi together at an HBO press event. Tonight, HBO airs Alexandra Pelosi's doc The Trials of Ted Haggard - but it has already triggered a massive Ted Haggard Prostration-Redemption Tour and new ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

dump pelosi

Southampton, PA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Hey Alexandra keep to just taking care of all the illegal aliens working for your mother and father, don't stink up HBO anymore.please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) 5 hr Happy not 3
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Tue Steve o 33
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) May 25 jimi-yank 4
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 24 elaina 1,383
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) May 23 Craig Zmolik 25
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Where is everyone going on Fire Island this Mem... May 20 FIbeach15 1
More from around the web

Fire Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]