legions

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 20, 2013
just to let all of you who knew this girl just what she was i need to post this.she might have fooled all of you into thinking she was a sweet,caring person,but she really was a thief,drug addict and lier.she took advantage of the kind nature of someone i know by lying and stealing money,jewelery and several other things from they're house.she stole medication,credit cards and several other things also.she "borrowed" they're car and wrecked it causing several thousand dollars worth of damage,then lied about what happened.she was a lowlife pretending to be someone else.
legions

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jan 20, 2013
good riddance
School 101

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Jan 28, 2013
The next time you want to act like you are God and judge someone, maybe you should at least look educated and spell correctly and use proper grammar and capital letters.You should be judged just like you judged her. You made yourself look like a hooked on phonics drop out wanna be.
beav

Gwynn Oak, MD

#4 Jan 31, 2013
R.I.P
numba1stunna

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 13, 2013
stfu Melissa had twice the heart u ever will. Ye.ah she had a stub problem n it made her do some bad things but she was a good person and my friend. U my dear are an evil putrid toxic hater. Ppl like u are prob the reason we will never see her beautiful face again. U refuse to let go of the past and persecute for every mistake. Burn in hell while she flies high with the angels. Only God can judge. He knows what's in our heart. yours contains hate.
numba1stunna

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 13, 2013
*drug problem sorry I was so angry to see this. Rip sweet Melissa <3
legions

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 14, 2013
well i know she isnt flying high with the angels as you say.she was a liar a theif and a drug addict,straight up.she did us a favor
legions

Baltimore, MD

#8 Feb 14, 2013
and as far as her beautiful face,her green teeth really went well with her eyes
numba1stunna

Baltimore, MD

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Lol how sad are u to hate on a dead girl. I hope u get something else going on soon and let her RIP n her family grieve or else you will die of boredom n I'm sure jealousy cuz u sooooo seem the type. U prob hate on girls like Melissa all the time. I feel kinda sorry for u! But if u ever wanna go a couple rounds with me....find me.,my name is Amy n I live in taneytown. I'll provide the ring just bring ur nasty face.
legions

Baltimore, MD

#10 Feb 15, 2013
im sure you are a real winner
numba1stunna

Baltimore, MD

#11 Feb 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure I know what ur beef is now. Ur daddy loved her more than u. Boo hoo hoo. Lol that old fuck was her sugar daddy huh? You must be so proud. Grow up. I don't hide behind some keyboard and bash ppl that can't defend themselves if I say something I want u to hear it and know it came from me. you won't even own ur words or put a name with them.I def think that makes u the loser here!
numba1stunna

Baltimore, MD

#12 Feb 16, 2013
You're not even good enough to speak her name. If u have any decency u will stop for the sake of her friends and family that are still mourning her. U should just get over it and move on. She won't be a bother to u anymore. U aren't hurting her anyway. No one can hurt her ever again. Thank God. However u can still be hurt remember that. U obviously like trying to provoke me.
legions

Baltimore, MD

#13 Feb 17, 2013
my satisfaction comes from knowing that she is burning in hell as we speak....this is all i need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Dec 17 JOHN RAMIL MAPATAC 99
Westminster Music Thread (Feb '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 3
advertising property as a private owner Nov '14 AnneF 1
Review: Baltimore Certified Movers Oct '14 Bonny 1
collision repair (Nov '08) Sep '14 Peter Simmons 4
Baltimore Stands with Israel Sep '14 Zioni 80
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 18
Finksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web