Dad sues city in car crash

Dad sues city in car crash

There are 2 comments on the Commercial Appeal story from Jun 30, 2007, titled Dad sues city in car crash. In it, Commercial Appeal reports that:

The father of two of the victims in this month's fatal car show crash is suing the city, claiming officials failed to enforce their own rules requiring permits for parades on city streets and ignoring the ... via Commercial Appeal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commercial Appeal.

james barry stricklin

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2007
i was lucky to not be directly in the path of that car , my family was on the downside of hwy 45 riding a ride called scat2 when i saw billowing smoke ,and i heard the car doing it's burnout , if that car had veered of to the right he would have hit that ride ,and i would have been really hurt , because i was strapped in ,and, could not move . i'm glad though that group got in trouble for not being registered in the state of tennessee. oh' by the way the group was called ride for life , how approrpiate.
cornbread

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2007
God has a purpose for all of your family. It is good to read your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blood donors needed (Feb '09) 55 min HowDumbRyou 14
Montezuma Store 1 hr old school 8
Antonio massengill aka FInn 3 hr Keeping it real 1
Main Automotive Bethel Springs 20 hr Whatever 4
Cheryl sweeheart get Shannon back by Sun Bonafide 10
places to rent (May '13) Apr 4 houses 2
Tim smith Apr 3 Wondering 1

Finger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance