More lawsuits in Selmer

More lawsuits in Selmer

There are 4 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Jul 17, 2007, titled More lawsuits in Selmer. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

“Generally those are when you have hundreds or thousands of people involved, and it would not be practical to bring them in separately.”

Families of those killed and injured in the car show accident last month in Selmer have filed additional lawsuits against the city, the driver, his racing team and the charity that organized the event. via Jacksonsun.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

james barry stricklin

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2007
if i knew a way to sue for being stupid i would have sued that guy , also if i knew a way to sue for being close to the accident i would chip in my money ,and got some damages , bu, alas i was on the wrong side of the hwy.
cornbread

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2007
James, God knew where you were the whole time. Feel the love.
seriously

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2008
thats what I'm saying.Weren't they asked not be standing where they were or did the paper's make that up?
Jim Wright

Alamo, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Cornbread??

Is this Dean A??

If so you ought to get in touch with me

[email protected]

Jim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbey and Katie 3 hr Only one 11
petty folks Thu yep 7
Brittany Cook Thu Bossy 1
Leslie busby Thu Pinetrees 5
BrIttany Rhodes stoots Wed yep 3
Poll Do Anyone in the finger tn areas know of a cave (Mar '12) Mar '16 Bettyeliz 3
Steven Powers (Jan '16) Jan '16 bullcrap 1

Finger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Finger Mortgages