West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack in Ex-Wife

Jun 6, 2012 Read more: MyEyeWitnessNews.com 160

A Madison County Sheriff's deputy is accused of kidnapping and stabbing his ex-wife. Jackson, Tennessee police say 29-year-old Chad Lewis kidnapped Heather Sykes from her home in Henderson around 3 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6. Investigators say he took her to his house, then to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Jackson.

Read more
JacksonGirl10

Jackson, TN

#24 Jun 11, 2012
po folk taxpayer wrote:
All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that.
She lives with her parents and he lives with his grandfather..IDIOT!
JacksonGirl10

Jackson, TN

#25 Jun 11, 2012
po folk taxpayer wrote:
All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that.
She lives with her parents which is their house and he lives with his grandfather which is his house..Some people are so ignorant!!!
Yuck

United States

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Haha yes it is huge!!! But better than that I couldn't get past her love handles and GROSS stomach full of stretch marks!!!! Any guy that thinks that's hot has major issues
ex ca 2003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her nose always got in my nerves. I never could get past it.
JacksonGirl10

Jackson, TN

#27 Jun 11, 2012
guest101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand that one at all. That girl is kinda chunky but their are guys who get off on big women so whatever. Heather is slim and tone, tan, with just enough chest.
To all those on their moral high horses, why are you all so concerned with who she bangs? She isn't married and this isn't Iran so why are you all so willing to throw stones? If she were a guy getting sex every night from different girls you wouldn't care. Dudes can be whores and bang anything, any time, anywhere but let a hot babe like this do that and she is suddenly worth stabbing.
She should send some sample shots to playboy, my goodness she wouldn't have to work.
Yeah maybe it would be okay if she hadn't been screwing his colleagues while they were married.

Waxahachie, TX

#28 Jun 11, 2012
JacksonGirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe it would be okay if she hadn't been screwing his colleagues while they were married.
Who know's if that is true? It could just be rumor.
JacksonGirl10

Jackson, TN

#29 Jun 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Who know's if that is true? It could just be rumor.
Actually I do know for a FACT!!!
Ben

Tipton, TN

#30 Jun 11, 2012
Well yuck, I guess you must be a little BOY because almost any woman who has had kid will have some body issues. A mother is much sexier than just a woman anyday , IMO.
Truth

United States

#31 Jun 11, 2012
I know for a FACT also!!!! I don't think there is too many men at the sheriff dept she hasn't been with!!!!!!
JacksonGirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do know for a FACT!!!
get it right

Savannah, TN

#32 Jun 12, 2012
po folk taxpayer wrote:
The white house was where she lived. n that was with her mom n dad. not chad and there son.
get it right

Savannah, TN

#33 Jun 12, 2012
Well I know the both very well and theres always 2 sides to it all. I dont think Chad would ever hurt anyone. I do know shes messed around on him several times even when she was prego with their son and at first he wasnt sure it was even his. Regardless before peep want to get on here and bash you need to know the ENTIRE story instead of asuming. Whos to say she was forced out the house? Whos to say he stabbed her? Whos to say she didnt go with him on her own will? Prove it. Its her word against his and they have NO bold proof he did anything other than they left together from her parents house where she lived and she was stabbed..
bestfriend

United States

#34 Jun 13, 2012
Only two things are known for sure...she was stabbed! And Chad was the one to take her to get medical attention!
THE TRUTH

Jackson, TN

#35 Jun 13, 2012
bestfriend wrote:
Only two things are known for sure...she was stabbed! And Chad was the one to take her to get medical attention!
Yes and if you were trying to kill someone why would bring them to get medical attention??? Answer: You wouldn't and the people who believe her over him are just naive.

Jackson, TN

#37 Jun 13, 2012
hes a cop. whos been a cop for a while..he drove to her an ems station in henderson? why
blah

United States

#39 Jun 14, 2012
guess wrote:
He's crazy as fu%k.
I agree...for trying to work shit out with her....
Lol

United States

#40 Jun 14, 2012
Yes that's the only reason he is crazy! He should have left her psycho ass alone a long time ago!!!
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...for trying to work shit out with her....
love it

United States

#41 Jun 14, 2012
I agree he has been told numerous times to leave her she is crazy. He truly loved her. She blamed others for domestic not him and the other guy and chad has both gotten dropped because she lies. When will she pay the price for making up the shit
Lol

United States

#42 Jun 14, 2012
Hopefully this time they will make a complete fool out of her for making this crazy shit up!!! I hope they find out for sure she stabbed herself and I really hope her dumbass goes to jail for filing a false report and she loses her kids when it's all over! It's not safe for them to be with someone that's crazy enough to do the things she has done!!!! He did love her but he loved his son even more and would NEVER threaten to kill him like heather told he said!!!!
love it wrote:
I agree he has been told numerous times to leave her she is crazy. He truly loved her. She blamed others for domestic not him and the other guy and chad has both gotten dropped because she lies. When will she pay the price for making up the shit
blah

United States

#43 Jun 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
hes a cop. whos been a cop for a while..he drove to her an ems station in henderson? why
Um...maybe because it happen in Henderson!
love it

United States

#44 Jun 14, 2012
Yes i feel the same way! She has history of this and hitting herself to blame others. Chad would never say the crap she says he did.
Lol wrote:
Hopefully this time they will make a complete fool out of her for making this crazy shit up!!! I hope they find out for sure she stabbed herself and I really hope her dumbass goes to jail for filing a false report and she loses her kids when it's all over! It's not safe for them to be with someone that's crazy enough to do the things she has done!!!! He did love her but he loved his son even more and would NEVER threaten to kill him like heather told he said!!!!
<quoted text>
bleh

Jackson, TN

#45 Jun 14, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...maybe because it happen in Henderson!
It didn't happen in Henderson it happened at the Coke plant in Jackson you moron. Read the news before putting your worthless opinion in here you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Smith (May '12) 3 hr wow 12
new cosmetology school (Feb '13) 3 hr wondering 18
Anthony riley Tue jennjenn 1
who are these thieves? Mar 30 Guest 2
mcdonalds in henderson Mar 30 pimp daddy D 35
gladys henderson Mar 30 pimp daddy D 4
Mark Jackson Mar 30 pokin smot 1
More from around the web

Finger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE