in need of a/c

Since: Aug 09

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2010
does anybody know of a place where i might beable to get a window unit cheap? we have no a/c and are useing fans to stay cool.i live with my boy friend and his dad who is not in good health.i am not looking for a hand out,just some help.are there any organizations around here that help out people in need?any suggestions are welcome.thank you
Hey

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2010
rebawantabe wrote:
does anybody know of a place where i might beable to get a window unit cheap? we have no a/c and are useing fans to stay cool.i live with my boy friend and his dad who is not in good health.i am not looking for a hand out,just some help.are there any organizations around here that help out people in need?any suggestions are welcome.thank you
try going to your local utility company and asking them if they know of anything they just might can help you. thanks
disgusted citizen

Florence, AL

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Try asking Jesus Cares in downtown Selmer. They are a Christian based organization. From what I hear, they are pretty good about helping people.
hope u get one

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
maybe a church would paid for you one try that too --tell them that the older man has health issue..hope they can help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kwh 9 min Kelly 16
Michael Moody 3 hr trying to fail 3
Bethel Springs Cop (Mar '14) 7 hr Reality 2
Freddy pusser 10 hr Wildman2017 12
Shelia Smith 13 hr Balls 3
No talk about rapist? 14 hr Well 29
Noah Chamberlain's burial site (Feb '16) 17 hr Reality 20

Finger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance