Next Last
Michael

United States

#1 May 12, 2006
what do you think about it?
Rae

Oviedo, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2007
Places as secluded and close to nature as Henderson, TN hold their own kind of charm; however, they are oftentimes breeding grounds for BOK, KKK and other hate groups. I have family there and visit them once a year. I would not recommend anyone visit.
MKD

United States

#4 May 6, 2007
I must say that the south really needs to move on with this whole racist thing! People are people no matter what color they are! There are aweful white people too ya know! As long as a person is a good person, they deserve respect no matter what! I am appauled upon moving here from NY (a very open state) on how many people are still living so many years behind here in the south! People need to open their minds and hearts here!!
malek

Tremblay, France

#5 Nov 14, 2007
i hate the kkk i want they die
malek

Tremblay, France

#6 Nov 14, 2007
i hate the kkk they must think about they're not alone in the usa it a various country and free

“Askme”

Since: Nov 07

Everywhere!

#7 Nov 14, 2007
I grew up in the south N.C.! I was brought up to "hate" black people. But, at the end of my typed response you will see who I really am.
It was always a seperation between races there in N.C.. I remember stories being told by family members about the KKK. There were all very disturbing! And such "hate"! Being as time went on, things changed, very little. Still there are a few eating places that still to this day will not alllow a black family to eat in their resturant. I find this very sad. We all have freedom! We are to be equal! Yet the N.C. people have not did anything to change this. They are so narrow minded. And way behind on what our freedom stands for! I would not advise others to visit N.C.
My brothers and sister still ask me to move back there. My answers to them are no way would I ever consider moving back period.
They themselves- my brothers and sister do not like black families. My brothers have so much "hate". This is one of my reasons I have such problems with my family.
But best of all, I never did hate! I do not hate people period because of their race or gender. My best friend in school was black. She went on to play professional basketball for a will known team for N.C.Her family was probably one of the best families I have ever known!
Cheers!
cierra

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2008
everyone is the same person.we all have butt holes,so people that are races should go kill them self,
Anita

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2008
Not any of you know one thing about the KKK. They don't hate, They stand for God, race, Nation. Where do you people get your information about them Jerry Springer? They are not a hate group, unlike the black panthers and the likes of them.What is a crime about preserving our white race? When black people can have black history month, BET, all black colleges but we can't because we are racist if we do. Give me a break. What is a hate crime about not wanting our country run over by illegal immigrants? Look at the prisons we are over run with them as it is, They need to stay in their own country. I am all for the KKK. God bless them, we need them.
C_T Southernboy

Humble, TX

#10 Apr 6, 2008
Wow, so many of you all seem to know all this info on a group you dont even belong to. So, tell me, how is it that you think you can judge the Klan and not even mention one of the racist black groups that exist today!!! I have been a klansman off and on or about 25 years and I have to tell ya, I havent ever seen anyone lynched,beaten,ect... I guess Anita was correct in saying, you all must be watching Jerry Springer. I have found out a few things while growing up and the main one is that blacks will always complain and blame someone else for their short comings. That is just plain and simple folks, dont take a rocket scientist to figure out that they want the white race to bow down to them and hand them everything on a silver platter. What makes the Klan so much worse than the New Black Panther party??? We are a Christian organization that happens to uphold white Christian values. I do not see anything hateful with that!!! I know I have heard members of the New Black Panther party say alot worse than has ever came out of a Klansmans mouth. My Question to you all is, What Makes You all think you know so much about the Klan??? You know absolutely nothing, only what the media wants you to know!!!!!! Get over it, we are here to stay and we are growing larger and larger as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Anita

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2008
Amen to you C.T.Southernboy! God bless you! Great to have your input! The problem is southernboy that most people don't want to know the truth, they like blaming others! You think maybe they should go research the new black panther party and see what a hate group is really all about, Not to long ago I saw a BP on the news talking about exterminating all white folks, do you think they said anything about that,,no don't think so!! Why is it ok for them to say that crap and not ok for the klan to be proud of their white heritage. Hate is a very strong word, I doubt that beings how you have to be a christian to become a klan member, that they hate anybody including different races. But I would imagine that hate is all the Black Panther Party do and I doubt very seriously that they are christians. Cheers to you southernboy klanman. God Bless the Ku Klux Klan!!!

“Askme”

Since: Nov 07

Everywhere!

#12 May 7, 2008
Anita wrote:
Not any of you know one thing about the KKK. They don't hate, They stand for God, race, Nation. Where do you people get your information about them Jerry Springer? They are not a hate group, unlike the black panthers and the likes of them.What is a crime about preserving our white race? When black people can have black history month, BET, all black colleges but we can't because we are racist if we do. Give me a break. What is a hate crime about not wanting our country run over by illegal immigrants? Look at the prisons we are over run with them as it is, They need to stay in their own country. I am all for the KKK. God bless them, we need them.
If you are for the (KKK),then you are not a true American!This in fact is a cult(KKK),primarily against other races of color!To wear a mask to hide a face?This is what a terrorist does(hide their faces).Why hide,if you are so called(good)or claim to be? If there is some good,then show your face and be counted for it!
Cheers!
Goober123

Lexington, TN

#13 Apr 3, 2012
cierra wrote:
everyone is the same person.we all have butt holes,so people that are races should go kill them self,
You are about as ignorant as they come. Please read what you wrote again.
Hymen Breaker

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
The Klan needs to spread their wings and a lot of the spearchuggers would cool their heels. Keep doing what you're doing Klan !!
pure

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
God bless the klan, as long as they are around good white folks can sleep better at night knowing someone is helping keep them safe from the drug abusing, thieving, rapeing, all together sorry ass coons out looking for a cime to perform
The guy

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2012
I want to join but don't know how
kkk

Lexington, TN

#17 Dec 2, 2012
most if not all terrorist groups claim to be following christian/muslim or other beliefs.
The kkk twist the words of the bible.
Ive been around many people in the kkk and thier minds are clouded. Yes they do breed hate they just put christian infront of it tomake itsound better.
Any group that dislikes another because of race is a hate group.
Its weird because if they truly followed the bible they would know whites came from north africa, thats where it all started.
t people are not 100% white, as much as you wish somewhere down your tree you probably got alittle color in you
cracker

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2012
you must be a high yeller
Anonymouse

Collierville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Anita wrote:
Not any of you know one thing about the KKK. They don't hate, They stand for God, race, Nation. Where do you people get your information about them Jerry Springer? They are not a hate group, unlike the black panthers and the likes of them.What is a crime about preserving our white race? When black people can have black history month, BET, all black colleges but we can't because we are racist if we do. Give me a break. What is a hate
crime about not wanting our country run over by illegal immigrants? Look at the prisons we are over run with them as it is, They need to stay in
their own country. I am all for the KKK. God bless them, we need them.
Goodness. I don't like you. Are you a Christian? Because if you think the kkk is Christian, you're stupid.
Anonymouse

Collierville, TN

#20 Dec 10, 2012
C_T Southernboy wrote:
Wow, so many of you all seem to know all this info on a group you dont even belong to. So, tell me, how is it that you think you can judge the Klan and not even mention one of the racist black groups that exist today!!! I have been a klansman off and on or about 25 years and I have to tell ya, I havent ever seen anyone lynched,beaten,ect... I guess Anita was correct in saying, you all must be watching Jerry Springer. I have found out a few
things while growing up and the main one is that blacks will always complain and blame someone else for their short comings. That is just plain and simple folks, dont take a rocket scientist to
figure out that they want the white race to bow down to them and hand them everything on a silver platter. What makes the Klan so much worse than the New Black Panther party??? We are a Christian organization that happens to uphold white Christian values. I do not see anything hateful with that!!! I know I have heard members of the New Black Panther party say alot worse than has ever came out of a Klansmans mouth. My Question to you all is, What Makes You all think you know so much about the Klan??? You know absolutely nothing, only what the media wants you to know!!!!!! Get over it, we are here to stay and we are growing larger and larger as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
My word. What is it with all you racists?!?!? I know one thing about the kkk, and it's all I need to know: instead of trying to work things out, and help the poor people of all races rise up and become good people in the society, you make a little hate club. Wha?????? You say "okay. Black people suck, and they are poor and take advantage of the government", and instead of realizing 1) that all black people are different. Some are rich, and good contributers to society. 2) some whites are poor, and are drug dealers.
you just dress up like evil ghosts, and hate. You don't get out and mentor black male teens. You don't teach them how to father, work, and live. You just hate. That does not do a thing but make others hate you. The kkk sucks.
mee

Cedar Grove, TN

#21 Jul 3, 2015
Anita wrote:
Lack panthers ant haters.kkk is racist haters.black panthers will help and protect whites.kkk wont do that for blacks.I'm white an probly got a lot of blacks watchin my back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Finger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Springer 15 min Wonderin 1
Liquor Stores (Aug '12) 4 hr New 33
Tiffany Hopper 5 hr Christy Davis 11
The Turner Family 12 hr Cemetery Walker 7
Jordan and katelynn Rhodes 12 hr crazy 9
News What's Happening 13 hr guest 1
Katelyn Campbell 14 hr curious 12

Finger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance