Fine man accused of raping a woman wh...

Fine man accused of raping a woman while she slept

There are 105 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Feb 17, 2014, titled Fine man accused of raping a woman while she slept. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

State police on Sunday charged Chad E. Kerr, 38, of 885 Oswegatchie Trail Road, with first-degree rape, a class B felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
duhdoo

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2014
Thats a pile of lies. They were dating. Shes a no food druggie whoree. That man wouldnt hurt a fly let alone rape someone. This is the second time this chick has called rape.
Just E

Clementon, NJ

#2 Feb 19, 2014
I'm sorry! Know some people who have been thru it....keep your head up and support him all the way!
weird

Dexter, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2014
i dont know of too many people that take sleeping pills at 4 am, actually this is the first i have heard of such a thing. What does she do sleep all day ?
Riparian

Ardsley, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2014
We graduated from auto mechanics together. I remember him being a quiet decent guy that seemed to me, like someone said, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
I hope get gets a good lawyer and things turn out well for him.
Bahaha

Star Lake, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Doesn't even take care if her kid
to sad

Belmont, MA

#6 Feb 19, 2014
there's alot of this going around these days little bitches crying rape.. and trying to ruin peoples lives.......
Just E

Clementon, NJ

#7 Feb 19, 2014
to sad wrote:
there's alot of this going around these days little bitches crying rape.. and trying to ruin peoples lives.......
I agree
Dwayne

Ithaca, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2014
Its amazing, you jut assume he is innocent. I am betting half of you are relatives.

Riparian, you I don't get. You knew him at a school how many years ago? Quiet, Decent guys can be the worst sometimes.

He will get his day in court, makes you wonder though if he was arrested he must have admitted to something.

Since: Jul 13

Windham, NY

#10 Feb 20, 2014
Dwayne wrote:
Its amazing, you jut assume he is innocent. I am betting half of you are relatives.

Riparian, you I don't get. You knew him at a school how many years ago? Quiet, Decent guys can be the worst sometimes.

He will get his day in court, makes you wonder though if he was arrested he must have admitted to something.
You don't have to admit to anything to be arrested dumbass!
Riparian

Ardsley, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Dwayne wrote:

I dont need you to get me d wayne
I posted my opinion if you dont like it you dont have to vote for me.
Riparian

Ardsley, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Dwayne wrote:

Also theres no doubt that he tried to explain the situation and the police used every 5th or 6th word he spoke and compiled a statement that looks pretty bad for him.
Its their job, its what they do and they are trained well.
Riparian

Ardsley, NY

#13 Feb 20, 2014
Dwayne wrote:

Look at your own words dwayne

Its amazing, you jut assume he is innocent.

Its amazing to me that just because someone was arrested that you think they are guilty.

Are you syrian? The law of our land states: Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Not arrested.
If i knew your last name, and was willing to lie to police, you could be in jail beside him by this evening just from a few words out of my mouth.
Riparians poop

Hammond, NY

#14 Feb 20, 2014
Riparian wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your own words dwayne
Its amazing, you jut assume he is innocent.
Its amazing to me that just because someone was arrested that you think they are guilty.
Are you syrian? The law of our land states: Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Not arrested.
If i knew your last name, and was willing to lie to police, you could be in jail beside him by this evening just from a few words out of my mouth.
We are always right since we sit behind a computer screen, anonymous to the world. The great riparian's poop knows best.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Usually people do not get arrested on such a serious charge if there isn't some kind of evidence. Why don't one of you locals go look at the courts file. Its public information.
riparians corn poo

Hammond, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2014
DRT wrote:
Usually people do not get arrested on such a serious charge if there isn't some kind of evidence. Why don't one of you locals go look at the courts file. Its public information.
Efforts mention are not pursued since people are much tougher with anonymous slander. I do not have a clue, but I am just a poop
Really

West Chester, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2014
All it takes is a accusation, nothing more. Police have to make a arrest and hand it over to the courts.
xmmmp

Ithaca, NY

#19 Feb 22, 2014
First off she wouldnt lie about it i believe her to the fullest ! ive known her for a very long time and i know for a fact she isnt a lier!And for whoever says she dont take care of her kid thats also a lie she is a great mom and would do anything for that kid !
xmmmp

Ithaca, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2014
And further more i hope he goes to jail for quite a while thats were this man belongs !
concerned

Star Lake, NY

#21 Feb 22, 2014
she belongs n REHAB ....., & not have the poor baby, chad is innocent, & no I'm NOT Related to him either... so eat that one .
Local

Agawam, MA

#22 Feb 22, 2014
The girl has a reputation of crying rape, she's more worried about what drugs going into her system. Rather than taking care of her daughter, I honestly hope this all falls back on her, and child protective services gets involved because that girl doesn't deserve her daughter. Going around from guy to guy, and now giving her daughter someone else's last night just because the guy was there for a couple month of her pregnancy? I wonder how my last nights that babies gonna go through! Personally I don't give a rats ass wether he raped her or not, what pisses me off is how she's dealing with it. Posting ridiculous statues on Facebook about her "torn vagina" and hoping chad gets "ass raped" shows her maturity for the subject, and such childishness can be shown in court. So the girls making her own bed. It's people like this that makes our town look awful, when they're are decent good working people around. But all the scumbags manage to make it look like a dirt hole of a town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bigfoot (Dec '12) Sat Bert 34
christy cole and daughter Sat Weird 8
News Harrisville man faces rape, other charges (Mar '16) Oct 20 Watertown buggyeye 21
Community group in Newton Falls? Oct 12 Prospective resident 1
Homewrecker Lori Goodale Oct 12 Anonymous 4
Village Inn Oct 5 I not kidding 5
Russell fire/rescue not answering calls? (Aug '16) Sep 28 Adam 12 11

Fine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fine Mortgages