Since: Aug 12

United States

#21614 Oct 31, 2013
Stammering Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would not be fair at all. Good thing it's just a paranoid, greed driven fantasy, created by the very wealthy, to make corporate fetch boys like yourself comply to an agenda that doesn't include you.
Now fair would be making these offshore tax dodging corporations and multi-millionaires pay their share instead of hard working, tax paying middle class men like myself carrying the entire nation on our backs.
The federal tax revenue pie chart is less than 12% made up of corporate taxes.

When you tax a corporation more that's the first expense passed on to consumers as embedded taxes. It only makes corporations the tax collector. The individual consumer is ALWAYS the one who gets stabbed in the neck. And workers lose their jobs.

When people want to tax corporations more thats only incentive for them to take jobs and leave the country.

With the pie chart only 12% corp taxes, why not just lower corp taxes to zero and suck in corporations from around the world and make it so everyone who wants a job can have one? If and when there becomes a shortage of workers look at what wages did in N.Dakota recently.
lsfein

Minerva, OH

#21615 Oct 31, 2013
The facts are that jobs increased under Kaisich. The Ohio economy improved under Kaisich. He is simply better for our state.
Open wide Fact time

Canton, OH

#21616 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
When you tax a corporation more that's the first expense passed on to consumers as embedded taxes. It only makes corporations the tax collector. The individual consumer is ALWAYS the one who gets stabbed in the neck. And workers lose their jobs.
When people want to tax corporations more thats only incentive for them to take jobs and leave the country.
With the pie chart only 12% corp taxes, why not just lower corp taxes to zero and suck in corporations from around the world and make it so everyone who wants a job can have one? If and when there becomes a shortage of workers look at what wages did in N.Dakota recently.
Blah blah blah, the poor little CEO sob story you have been trained so well to parrot. Take your pie chart and apply it to how the "job creators" wealth and bonuses have grown exponentially while the average household income has flat lined. Let's see a pie chart of the huge and growing gap between the haves and the have nots. Let's see some graphics on how long our nation has been an underpaid temp workforce for decades before Obama was president and how many of the same corporations that cry about health insurance haven't even been paying for it because it is covered by the temp hiring service. Those treasonous companies fled America in search of cheap labor as a direct result of their ever growing greed and it had nothing to do with this free loading American work force you Tea Baggers dream about so much. I have seen with my own eyes co-workers cutting off fingers, being burnt with molten steel as their asbestos fire suits were burning, people being burnt with acid, stuff pansy @ssed trust fund boys like you couldn't even imagine. Don't tell me or any working man in these parts about your corporate fetch boy Tea Bagger "job creators have it so rough" bullsh1t because American workers and voters have made it very clear to you and your 30% approval rating that they aren't buying it.
get Yours

Lexington, KY

#21618 Oct 31, 2013
healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21619 Oct 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how. People that live in rural areas live there for a reason. They don't like or need modern conveniences. They don't like city water, sewers, highways and so on.
As a boy, I lived on a farm. We lived there because we farmed the land, not because we didn't appreciate modern conveniences. We didn't have running water. That meant we had to use an outhouse. A bath meant we had to get water from the well, and heat it on our wood burning stove. Did we like it? No.

Without the roads we wouldn't have been able to get our crops to market.(Thank that crazy liberal Eisenhower for the interstate system, which now provides your livelihood.)

We were very grateful for electricity and the telephone (neither of which we could have afforded if we had to string our own lines.) When there were emergencies, the telephone was often a life saver(literally.) I'm glad that the folks in government back then didn't share your ideas about rural life.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21620 Oct 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

So the question is, if a busy guy like me doesn't need 250 minutes a month, why does a lowlife who doesn't work?
Because they are looking for work, and need a way for potential employers to contact them? Maybe to arrange for child care while they work? Or need to report a fire or call for an ambulance? Or to check in on a sick relative?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously these government phone plans are not a necessity, but a luxury. They are not using those minutes to look for jobs, contact emergency services, staying in contact with an ill family member.
It must be wonderful to have your psychic powers!(And very helpful to justify what you already believe.)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21621 Oct 31, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As a boy, I lived on a farm. We lived there because we farmed the land, not because we didn't appreciate modern conveniences. We didn't have running water. That meant we had to use an outhouse. A bath meant we had to get water from the well, and heat it on our wood burning stove. Did we like it? No.
Without the roads we wouldn't have been able to get our crops to market.(Thank that crazy liberal Eisenhower for the interstate system, which now provides your livelihood.)
We were very grateful for electricity and the telephone (neither of which we could have afforded if we had to string our own lines.) When there were emergencies, the telephone was often a life saver(literally.) I'm glad that the folks in government back then didn't share your ideas about rural life.
Who said anything about roads? Roads are in the constitution, phones are not.

My father grew up the same way: no running water, no natural gas, no electricity. Not once have I ever heard him say he wished government would have taken other people's money and give it to them so they could have had a more comfortable life.

And what were you doing on a farm as a boy? Was it your parents farm? If so, it was they that decided to give you that kind of life. We have no choice of what kind of life we wish to have until we reach the age of 18 and then make our own decisions.

I'm sure there are plenty of Amish kids who grew up with less than you. Many continue the order but others leave.

It's amazing how people survive without the federal government. Until the nanny state came along, it's a wonder how we didn't become extinct.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21622 Oct 31, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are looking for work, and need a way for potential employers to contact them? Maybe to arrange for child care while they work? Or need to report a fire or call for an ambulance? Or to check in on a sick relative?
<quoted text>
It must be wonderful to have your psychic powers!(And very helpful to justify what you already believe.)
Nah. Just take a ride through the ghetto sometime. You'll see all these people walking around with one hand on their Obama phone and the other on a paper bag wrapped bottle. Or for example the tenants I just evicted. One large dog, three cats, a physically abled bodied person that didn't work and their Obama phone. This is not to mention their $250.00 per month in food stamps.

Yeah, they begged me not to kick them out, but they got too behind in rent. I told them that I only give breaks to people that try. I suggested they get rid of the animals so they have four less mouths to feed, get rid of the cable and high speed internet, have the woman get a part-time job on the weekend to increase their household income, quit supporting their 15 year old daughters cigarette habit, or perhaps quit smoking themselves, but that was way too much to ask an Obama phone family. Tomorrow, I have to take a second day off of work to attend court thanks to these lowlifes. They were evicted on the 14th and I'm still trying to put the place back together. The woman told me she couldn't get a job for extra income because it would threaten her food stamps.

When it comes to going around the block, you have five blocks to catch up with me. Before I became a truck driver, I used to deliver and repair home medical equipment. I know how the so-called poor live. I've been in their homes thousands of times given that I spent ten years in the business. I know how these people live. I had a HUD house right next door. One tenant used to keep her windows open all winter long. Why not? She didn't pay for her own heat.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21623 Oct 31, 2013
Open wide Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, the poor little CEO sob story you have been trained so well to parrot. Take your pie chart and apply it to how the "job creators" wealth and bonuses have grown exponentially while the average household income has flat lined. Let's see a pie chart of the huge and growing gap between the haves and the have nots. Let's see some graphics on how long our nation has been an underpaid temp workforce for decades before Obama was president and how many of the same corporations that cry about health insurance haven't even been paying for it because it is covered by the temp hiring service. Those treasonous companies fled America in search of cheap labor as a direct result of their ever growing greed and it had nothing to do with this free loading American work force you Tea Baggers dream about so much. I have seen with my own eyes co-workers cutting off fingers, being burnt with molten steel as their asbestos fire suits were burning, people being burnt with acid, stuff pansy @ssed trust fund boys like you couldn't even imagine. Don't tell me or any working man in these parts about your corporate fetch boy Tea Bagger "job creators have it so rough" bullsh1t because American workers and voters have made it very clear to you and your 30% approval rating that they aren't buying it.
Sure they are. Just look at DumBama's ratings. Sinking every week.

I bet you didn't know that the price to hire temporary workers includes the cost of what it takes to have those people work for that service. It's just like your employer. He or she as to deduct what it costs to support your benefits before they can come to a wage. Temporary agencies do the exact same thing, so the company that hired the service IS paying for their healthcare. It's included in the hourly rate they charge their customers.

The reason companies do hire temporary temporary workers is because we have allowed the liberals to promote irresponsibility. When you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you have more irresponsible people. Many companies find it beneficial to hire temporary workers because it's much easier to get rid of them when they are sent lazy irresponsible workers.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21624 Oct 31, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Those sites you get your 'news' from doesn't report when they lose lawsuits against them for slander, libel and just outright getting caught at their favorite pastime spreading made up lies.
No. My sites don't offer that. So enlighten me with one of yours that does.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21625 Oct 31, 2013
Fact Time wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. In the real world, you got a tax break and taxes were at the lowest they had been in 50 years when the Tea Baggers were crying "Taxed Enough Already". Don't you remember? The internet does and will forever...you know. The doom of the GOP.
Don't you remember? I already posted a factcheck article that says you are lying.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21626 Oct 31, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Cynical? I have an unlimited plan & probably do not use 200 talk minutes per month plus unlimited texting. I spend $35 per month which is not a bad deal.
IF someone is hunting for a job, they could use 100's of minutes per month after month. At least WE aren't paying for their internet too which may be next.
LOOK, I have too many in-laws that are as useful as running shoes on a snail so I know the routine. They even tell each other as to which case worker to see or avoid & how to fill out forms. They collectively work the system. That's my problem & your problem, too little over site as to who is entitled to what.
I am very glad that they are in-laws & not blood.
Well that's the problem. There is no oversight. Politicians (particularly Democrat politicians) give people what they want. You give people what they want, and they will vote for you. The more people you give to, the more votes you get.

Five years of DumBama, and we have more people in poverty then before he came along, more people on food stamps, yes, more Obama phones out there, more people on SS disability. How did that happen during the most miraculous economic recovery known to man?

It's like Rush Limbaugh always says "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."
Pops

Newport, KY

#21627 Oct 31, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up and put in your Sunday teeth, you fetid adult diaper full of corporate agendas, stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround.
No one blames you for being absolutely ashamed of being a greedy, racist, hypocrite Republican. All of America agrees you should be, but do you have to lie all the time? It's bedtime for you Bonzo. Your all white 1950's Mayberry for Jesus trip has been put out to pasture, you clammy old onion.
Once again; name calling mental mud

United States

#21628 Oct 31, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell. I grew up on a farm too and i still own the 400 acres my gr gr grandpa put together when he got home from the civil war. For what I pay in taxes my roads should be paved in gold! And furhermore your crop reaches world market by rails which aren't government owned. They're privately owned!!

United States

#21629 Oct 31, 2013
Open wide Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gap between haves and have nots is directly attributable to the growing corporate tax. Daimler Chrysler headquartered in Germany and not the US strictly due to their tax liability was nearly 30% less. Of course they were going to take tthose jobs with them. Thanks dems.

And the dems say...... awww shucks, misery loves company.
UdintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#21630 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell. I grew up on a farm too and i still own the 400 acres my gr gr grandpa put together when he got home from the civil war. For what I pay in taxes my roads should be paved in gold! And furhermore your crop reaches world market by rails which aren't government owned. They're privately owned!!
So the guy who had 400 acres handed to him is crying about what?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21631 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is long past stating, again & again for some people. Especially the ones that do not realize that EVERY expense incurred by a corporation MUST be passed on to the end consumer or they must close their doors. Economics 101.
The CEO's will always get there's or move to another company. duh
Keep telling them!
Pops

Newport, KY

#21632 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Had it handed to you!?!?
Canton doesn't realize that when one grows up on a farm that they start doing chores at a young age & then actual hard work as soon as they can depending on what the farm produces. He also doesn't realize that farming is 365 days a year. And that when the weather is the worst it often requires the hardest work in dangerous storms, snow, ice, floods, varmints of all sorts, molds, invading insects, etc.
Forgive him, He's simply proving what sort of mean mouth moron he is by NOT knowing that his produce, chicken, eggs & burgers come from somewhere B4 the grocery store.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21633 Oct 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the problem. There is no oversight. Politicians (particularly Democrat politicians) give people what they want. You give people what they want, and they will vote for you. The more people you give to, the more votes you get.

It's like Rush Limbaugh always says "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."
EXACTLY !!

United States

#21634 Oct 31, 2013
UdintEarnThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So the guy who had 400 acres handed to him is crying about what?
You see everything as lifes lottery. Most times its obvious who deserves to NOT win. That being you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match

Findlay People Search