Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Comments (Page 981)

Showing posts 19,601 - 19,620 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fact Snacks 4 u

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21355
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really sucking that McVeigh dong, aren't you? Not ashamed in the least bit that DumBama--your President was friends with an American terrorist or the fact the Communists support him and his actions as President.
The difference between you and us is that we don't support what McVeigh did. If he were alive and running for President, we certainly wouldn't vote for him. On the other hand, you people fawned all over DumBama in spite of what you knew about him. You voted him in twice.
BTW, one of the definitions of fascism is a system of government where private industry is allowed, but only under heavy control of a centralized government. Sound like anybody you know????
According to these direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh, it has been YOU who loves sucking that Timmy TeaBagger McVeigh. Your queer notions line up perfectly with this child murderer...

Timmy and the Tea Party...

A quote from Timmy on taxes...EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes
"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight.[...] Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might."

Timmy on gun control...EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes
"The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile."

A quote from Timmy on Socialism in our government...you guessed it. EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes...
"I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control."

Seems you have been the one gulping that Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh shlong, and I'm talking sucking it until his butthole puckers. Don't talk to me with your mouth full, truck driving weather expert. I'm not the one gleefully walking in the footsteps of a vile terrorist and child murderer like you are.(Also see GOP backing away from you like you were a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk/Tea Party approval rating 30%)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21357
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all since Canton never answered the question: what point will be enough when it comes to pollution control? Give me a number. How many more trillions do we need to satisfy environmentalists? How many more lost jobs and ruined towns or cities will make them happy?
I know you can't answer the question because the answer is never. It's XXXRAYTED's rule of environmentalists: you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible.
How would I know this? Because we've been trying my entire life and they're still not happy. In fact, they are unhappier now than when we started. Our homes are more insulated, our vehicles never got better milage, our appliances are more efficient, we don't have lead in our paint or gasoline, freon in our AC systems, fluorocarbons in our arm pit spray.
You bring up a good point about China though. Now that we environmentally chased those jobs to China and India, they are polluting more than we ever have when those jobs were here with moderate pollution controls. So are we ahead or behind?
The bottom line is that when it comes to wasting money on this Global Warming farce, it's an endless pit. It never stops.
Wow, you really need to seek a life and get a lot of mental health help.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21358
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confused about what exactly what Obama did, and why.
"The Obama administration is delaying the implementation of a key provision of the Affordable Care Act that requires employers to provide coverage for their workers or pay penalties."
"The provision has long been met with resistance from Republicans and business owners, and now the Obama administration is saying that it is listening to those complaints."
"Republicans and employer groups welcomed the news of the concession."
http://nbclatino.com/2013/07/03/one-year-exte...
Obama was responding to requests from business leaders and Republicans to delay implementation of the employer mandate to offer coverage to their employees.
<quoted text>
Here's an explanation of the legal justification for this action that the Obama administration is using:
http://theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/d...
Good links. ALL informative but ALL still contraversal & not legally clear. I wonder why the WH doesn't file a sort of 'Friends of the Court' brief to reduce polarization. My guess would be that they are concerned about losing. I would actually hate to see more of the animosity from a drawn out court procedure. So why not eliminate that entirely by extending it for individuals too? Iron out the issues. Clear out the bumps, straighten up the computer complaints, smooth out the transition.
I personally do NOT have insurance since I can't pay my housing, groceries, utilities, gasoline etc & still have medical insurance. I am one of the many that keeps pressing their luck for lack of resources, but don't get me wrong, I still do NOT trust the Government to run a bath & this bull is just more reason not to.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21359
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Fact Snacks 4 u wrote:
<quoted text>
According to these direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh, it has been YOU who loves sucking that Timmy TeaBagger McVeigh. Your queer notions line up perfectly with this child murderer...
Timmy and the Tea Party...
A quote from Timmy on taxes...EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes
"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight.[...] Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might."
Timmy on gun control...EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes
"The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile."
A quote from Timmy on Socialism in our government...you guessed it. EXACTLY what the Tea Party believes...
"I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control."
Seems you have been the one gulping that Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh shlong, and I'm talking sucking it until his butthole puckers. Don't talk to me with your mouth full, truck driving weather expert. I'm not the one gleefully walking in the footsteps of a vile terrorist and child murderer like you are.(Also see GOP backing away from you like you were a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk/Tea Party approval rating 30%)
So he was a Constitutionalist, what's the point? I'm sure you have one somewhere, but I sure as hell don't know what it is.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21360
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really sucking that McVeigh dong, aren't you? Not ashamed in the least bit that DumBama--your President was friends with an American terrorist or the fact the Communists support him and his actions as President.
The difference between you and us is that we don't support what McVeigh did. If he were alive and running for President, we certainly wouldn't vote for him. On the other hand, you people fawned all over DumBama in spite of what you knew about him. You voted him in twice.
BTW, one of the definitions of fascism is a system of government where private industry is allowed, but only under heavy control of a centralized government. Sound like anybody you know????
Very interesting & somewhat informative.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21362
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really need to seek a life and get a lot of mental health help.
Typical lib. Anybody that disagrees with your cradle to grave mentality needs mental health help. Well I think you need help with your eyes because obviously you can't see what's been happening to this country the last few decades.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21363
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lib. Anybody that disagrees with your cradle to grave mentality needs mental health help. Well I think you need help with your eyes because obviously you can't see what's been happening to this country the last few decades.
And you're clueless.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21364
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
And I mis-stated. The word 'NOT' should have been the 3rd word of my 2nd sentence which changes the entire meaning. Sorry about that.
In search of another's opinion, I ask again, WHY have charges NOT been filed because of Obungals many occassions of malfeasance if not worse? I do not understand. There must be some very strange 'bedfellows' in D.C. That are cheating, stealing & lying to the voters & the 4th estate does NOT investigate & report. ALL BULL!
Obama's acts ARE criminal, not just civil. Where's the Tea Party? The ACLU? The Republicans? The Libertarians? Any group of Conservatives? Heck, Even a group of Dems! What the hell is up?
OUT with the incumbents!! Past time to sweep the dirt up & throw it/them out.
Agreed. The problem is that even if the Republicans took this to court, it would be at least a year before the case is heard.

DumBama and the Democrats know quite well the ramifications of the employee mandate. It may cause some employers to move operations overseas, others to cut hours in order to escape the mandate which is 50 full-time employees or more, and without a doubt, a serious effect on the economy and jobs. It's a jobs killer and the Democrats are quite aware of this.

My personal belief is that DumBama and the Democrats expected to lose last election, but the sacrifice would have been worth it to make more Americans dependent on the federal government. More government dependents mean more likely Democrat votes in the future; the same reason they are pushing for amnesty.

If and after the employer mandate finally kicks in, it will be well beyond the 2014 elections which the liberals can't afford to lose. That's the game plan.
GetItRightFatTru cker

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21365
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was a Constitutionalist, what's the point? I'm sure you have one somewhere, but I sure as hell don't know what it is.
My point is, everything you guys post and follow is bullsh1t propaganda and America is obvious sick of getting morality lessons from fascists who follow the same beliefs as Timothy McVeigh. Go polish your guns to that one, hound dog. Your Tea Bagging has been stone age views on religion, politics and being a corporate fetch boy have worn thin on America. Nobody else sees Obama as this horrible tyrant like your guys paint him to be. Nobody else thinks this nation is plummeting into some Communist abyss except you guys and according to the last two presidential elections, and who Americans blame for shutting our government down, combined with the fact that even the GOP is distancing themselves from your kookie oil cult fringe group 30% approval rating, I'd say my point is loud and clear.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21366
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why the WH doesn't file a sort of 'Friends of the Court' brief to reduce polarization. My guess would be that they are concerned about losing.
Who would bring this to a court? It is something that Republicans and business leaders wanted, and Obama gave it to them. They only ones who seem to be upset are the talk radio types, and they are always looking for a reason to be upset with Obama, no matter what he does.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I can't pay my housing, groceries, utilities, gasoline etc & still have medical insurance. I am one of the many that keeps pressing their luck for lack of resources...
Hopefully, Obamacare means that you will soon have insurance. Good for you, because you will receive preventative care you might not have received otherwise. Good for me because I won't have to pay when you go to the emergency room with something serious and aren't able to pay. That's how our current system works.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>...but don't get me wrong, I still do NOT trust the Government to run a bath & this bull is just more reason not to.


I always thought the government did a good job maintaining our defenses, inspecting food and drugs, building and maintaining our highway system, and lots of other things. My parents Social Security checks always came on time, and were appreciated. It's funny how they suddenly become incompetent when they are doing something that Conservatives don't like.
Democrat 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21367
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Argggggggg you workin people make me so angry I just wanna go grab a loaded gun and just start blazing away at every last person in my field of vision like so many good democrats before me.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21370
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The problem is that even if the Republicans took this to court, it would be at least a year before the case is heard.
DumBama and the Democrats know quite well the ramifications of the employee mandate. It may cause some employers to move operations overseas, others to cut hours in order to escape the mandate which is 50 full-time employees or more, and without a doubt, a serious effect on the economy and jobs. It's a jobs killer and the Democrats are quite aware of this.
My personal belief is that DumBama and the Democrats expected to lose last election, but the sacrifice would have been worth it to make more Americans dependent on the federal government. More government dependents mean more likely Democrat votes in the future; the same reason they are pushing for amnesty.
If and after the employer mandate finally kicks in, it will be well beyond the 2014 elections which the liberals can't afford to lose. That's the game plan.
Is being in that truck like living in a cave? That shift started way before Obama was ever heard of.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21371
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would bring this to a court? It is something that Republicans and business leaders wanted, and Obama gave it to them. They only ones who seem to be upset are the talk radio types, and they are always looking for a reason to be upset with Obama, no matter what he does.
<quoted text>
Hopefully, Obamacare means that you will soon have insurance. Good for you, because you will receive preventative care you might not have received otherwise. Good for me because I won't have to pay when you go to the emergency room with something serious and aren't able to pay. That's how our current system works.
<quoted text>
I always thought the government did a good job maintaining our defenses, inspecting food and drugs, building and maintaining our highway system, and lots of other things. My parents Social Security checks always came on time, and were appreciated. It's funny how they suddenly become incompetent when they are doing something that Conservatives don't like.
How did so many people with severe personality disorders become Media talking heads? Coulter, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity...it's as though mental illness is a career asset. Seems like there's a lot of mentally ill people in this country who hang on to every word these lying idiots spew.
GOP go bye bye

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21372
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Democrat 101 wrote:
Argggggggg you workin people make me so angry I just wanna go grab a loaded gun and just start blazing away at every last person in my field of vision like so many good democrats before me.
Go ahead and name us one.
Fact Snacks 4 Canton

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21373
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Question...Has anyone agreed with you other than yourself since you started posting? Question...Why are you so mean mouthed? Statement...You don't really need to answer since I know that it will be tripe anyway.
now

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21374
Oct 23, 2013
 
Fact Snacks 4 Canton wrote:
Question...Has anyone agreed with you other than yourself since you started posting? Question...Why are you so mean mouthed? Statement...You don't really need to answer since I know that it will be tripe anyway.
healthcare 1-800-318-2596
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21375
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fact Snacks 4 Canton wrote:
Question...Has anyone agreed with you other than yourself since you started posting? Question...Why are you so mean mouthed? Statement...You don't really need to answer since I know that it will be tripe anyway.
Only every single day. Now about the fact that your vision for our country got stomped into the ground by hard working, American voters...Will you ever get over it? Don't answer because nobody except the Tim Tim Mc Tea Bagger toddler fondlers care.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21376
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Would dividing our nation and pitting it against itself be good for "big government"? Certainly. Now let's all take a wild guess at what Limbaugh, Fox News, Pat Robertson group is behind supporting big government by dividing this nation? The same ones who cry about big government.(Also see typical GOP tactic)
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21377
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fact Snacks 4 Canton wrote:
Question...Has anyone agreed with you other than yourself since you started posting? Question...Why are you so mean mouthed? Statement...You don't really need to answer since I know that it will be tripe anyway.
Pssssst. Hey you...guess what...we ALL know it's only because he is black. Is that truth too "mean mouthed"? How about this one...?

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21378
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GetItRightFatTrucker wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, everything you guys post and follow is bullsh1t propaganda and America is obvious sick of getting morality lessons from fascists who follow the same beliefs as Timothy McVeigh. Go polish your guns to that one, hound dog. Your Tea Bagging has been stone age views on religion, politics and being a corporate fetch boy have worn thin on America. Nobody else sees Obama as this horrible tyrant like your guys paint him to be. Nobody else thinks this nation is plummeting into some Communist abyss except you guys and according to the last two presidential elections, and who Americans blame for shutting our government down, combined with the fact that even the GOP is distancing themselves from your kookie oil cult fringe group 30% approval rating, I'd say my point is loud and clear.
You are correct about who gets a little more blame, but it shows you how uninformed voters are.

Congress are those nice people who create laws and pass taxes. Their most important job is spending money. It's Congress that decides what and how much they will spend on. That's why we elected them.

Now their spending bill eventually goes to Senate and the President. If they don't like the way Congress did their job, it is they who shuts down the government. Congress can't shut down the government. This Congress did it's job. They made the decision (again, what we elected them for) on what they will spend money on.

What McVeigh did was a bad thing. But being a Constitutionalist is a good thing I don't care if you're McVeigh or a Tea Party member. The Constitution is a good thing except for dictators and Communists. That's because the Constitution was written in such a way to protect our people from such tyrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,601 - 19,620 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 15 worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Police say woman faked cancer for donations (Oct '12) Mar 26 Janet Spencer 3
OH Who do you support for Attorney General in Ohio... (Oct '10) Mar 20 Recon 403
Loose Teachers Feb '14 Larry the Table Guy 1
fun Feb '14 looking 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••