xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21487 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Those fumes from your truck must affect your attention span or reading comprehension. You've been shown different examples of supposed fraud and some of fraud, but you're little mind chooses to ignore and deny the facts. Prime example of a blind follower of the flock.
No, it's just unlike you, I have things to do. I'm working on one of my apartments and come here on breaks so I really didn't read anything you posted for that reason, and the other reason is I would have to Google search your material to see how accurate it is.

I know there's voter fraud. I have an entire folder on it and I could post dozens of links if you desire. But rigging the elections is one reason why voter ID is needed. It won't solve all the problems with voting, but it's a good start. And if my white azz can get an ID to vote, so can any black person. It's no different than going grocery shopping. If I can buy a bag of carrots, any black person can buy a bag of carrots.

The thing about voter fraud is that you don't know it's happening until somebody gets caught. What about all the people that never get caught? There could be hundreds, thousands or even a million people and we would never know about it. It's like that black woman who claimed she voted for DumBama four times. The only reason we know about her is because she said it publicly. How many other people voted for DumBama four times?

We have one of the most failed Presidents in our lifetime, and he was reelected. Doesn't that tell you something is wrong? Either the voters became totally stupid, or something in that election was rigged.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21488 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really, like where? I've never heard of that law. I have heard of employers making people work surprise, unscheduled overtime on election day though.
http://www.shrm.org/legalissues/stateandlocal...

Browse if you like or scroll right down to Ohio.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21489 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.shrm.org/legalissues/stateandlocal...
Browse if you like or scroll right down to Ohio.
Only three states where I didn't see a time limitation and most of those were 2 hours. Look at articles across the country where the lack of machines had people standing in line from 4,6 or longer hours because they were determined to vote and saw the games that were being played. And every area that happened was primarily a Democrat heavy area. The GOP areas had NO such problems, along with plenty of extra machines. Keep spinning your broken record comments.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21490 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just unlike you, I have things to do. I'm working on one of my apartments and come here on breaks so I really didn't read anything you posted for that reason, and the other reason is I would have to Google search your material to see how accurate it is.
I know there's voter fraud. I have an entire folder on it and I could post dozens of links if you desire. But rigging the elections is one reason why voter ID is needed. It won't solve all the problems with voting, but it's a good start. And if my white azz can get an ID to vote, so can any black person. It's no different than going grocery shopping. If I can buy a bag of carrots, any black person can buy a bag of carrots.
The thing about voter fraud is that you don't know it's happening until somebody gets caught. What about all the people that never get caught? There could be hundreds, thousands or even a million people and we would never know about it. It's like that black woman who claimed she voted for DumBama four times. The only reason we know about her is because she said it publicly. How many other people voted for DumBama four times?
We have one of the most failed Presidents in our lifetime, and he was reelected. Doesn't that tell you something is wrong? Either the voters became totally stupid, or something in that election was rigged.
And most likely, mandated Section 8 repairs to keep your taxpayer paid for rent coming in, along with the healthy markup you throw onto them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21491 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And most likely, mandated Section 8 repairs to keep your taxpayer paid for rent coming in, along with the healthy markup you throw onto them.
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21492 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Only three states where I didn't see a time limitation and most of those were 2 hours. Look at articles across the country where the lack of machines had people standing in line from 4,6 or longer hours because they were determined to vote and saw the games that were being played. And every area that happened was primarily a Democrat heavy area. The GOP areas had NO such problems, along with plenty of extra machines. Keep spinning your broken record comments.
Well let's see, who is it that run these Democrat areas? Could it be Democrat politicians?

So what you are telling me is that Republicans are more organized, more efficient and bring solutions to the problems.

Gee, maybe that should be something for you to think about this next election.
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#21494 Oct 27, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?!? Mental Mud again.
It's allowed...not aloud & you still have nothing of substance to say. Why is that putz?
Never mind, I really don't care, I was just curious, but no longer.
"aloud" vs "allowed" is the best put down ever. Canton can't even stutter that it was a typo An average 5th grader would know the difference between both words. I guess it's not smarter than a fifth grader, or, even a third grader.
LittleWhoringAnn ie

Canton, OH

#21495 Oct 27, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
"aloud" vs "allowed" is the best put down ever. Canton can't even stutter that it was a typo An average 5th grader would know the difference between both words. I guess it's not smarter than a fifth grader, or, even a third grader.
Yah but then rightwingers are known for touching toddlers. I'll go with can't spell any day. Get it right, little miss daddy/uncle's home schooled darling.
SilenceoftheAnn8 826

Canton, OH

#21496 Oct 27, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the way you used "it's" to describe a person, reminds me of that creepy guy from Silence of the Lambs. It put the lotion on it's skin. Ahhh ha ha ha!
SilenceoftheAnn

Canton, OH

#21497 Oct 27, 2013
You Tea Baggers believe the EXACT same thing a child murderer and terrorist believes, as I clearly have pointed out. I misspelled a word. Ooooh you got me.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#21498 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
My aren't you quite the snob.

woof
Canton Zombie

United States

#21499 Oct 27, 2013
I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
ObamaUpInYourMom ma

Canton, OH

#21500 Oct 27, 2013
Canton Zombie wrote:
I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
...said the overwhelming majority of hard working American voters to the trust fund corporate fetch boys and their kookie little Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger oil cult.

And the GOP was never seen as valid again and America lived happily ever after. The End.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21501 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21502 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see, who is it that run these Democrat areas? Could it be Democrat politicians?
So what you are telling me is that Republicans are more organized, more efficient and bring solutions to the problems.
Gee, maybe that should be something for you to think about this next election.
Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
Canton Zombie

United States

#21503 Oct 27, 2013
Me and all my voters residing at cemetaries across the country know how to vote better than hard working Americans. Plus there's over 49 million leeching the welfare teet now.

Our right to spend your hard earned money supercedes your right to breathe.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21504 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21505 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
They are on SS disability--not section 8.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21506 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21507 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
I didn't ignore it, as I stated, I simply didn't have time to read your half-dozen links you posted.

So I read the article now, and from what I can tell, there is nothing illegal about it. The article (written in 2007) highlights Bush's AG. Well..... we not only have a black AG in office now, but a racist black AG. So what's the problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web