reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21230 Oct 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
McConnell is unfortunately MY senator & I could vote for his next opponent in a heart beat.
His ancestors were among the first founders of Lexington KY & that means squat to the voter. At least this voter.
What has he done in 30 yrs? Protected campaign donations! Very self serving. I am ready to petition & carry signs for his opponent & so is my son. Just like we have done B4.
Except for all 1st term reps, EVERY other Congressperson & Senator must share blame for where WE are now. OFF with their heads!!
over half the country agrees with your last line.

as far as McConnell, I suggest him as poster boy of politicians requiring run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered.

McConnell has many friends to join him in his hot new chicken suit. About 450 to be more precise.
Calos

United States

#21231 Oct 18, 2013
Call me up 4 a relation ship on +447024068236 both male and female for a perfect link.or mail me on cypaul80@yahoo.com
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21232 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am rolling around the floor laughing at you.
Obama has ignored the Constitution since day 1 in office. It is he who should be working with interior decorators for his jail cell. Even manslaughter charges quite easy to pin directly on him.
You sheep people forgot half this country refuses communism. half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land, and laws apply to everyone....even white house Kings & Queens and all the henchmen.
This nation is so divided today, a division of states may be necessary to prevent Revolutionary war 2.
The rhetoric and hate speech from your man child POTUS makes half the country puke.
You're not stupid, you just have bad luck when you think.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21233 Oct 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're not stupid, you just have bad luck when you think.
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.

annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.

good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.

my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.

I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.

You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.

Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21234 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am rolling around the floor laughing at you.
Obama has ignored the Constitution since day 1 in office. It is he who should be working with interior decorators for his jail cell. Even manslaughter charges quite easy to pin directly on him.
You sheep people forgot half this country refuses communism. half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land, and laws apply to everyone....even white house Kings & Queens and all the henchmen.
This nation is so divided today, a division of states may be necessary to prevent Revolutionary war 2.
The rhetoric and hate speech from your man child POTUS makes half the country puke.
That is a great idea! We need term limits for president.

Quite typically, roughly half of the population didn't vote for the president. It is interesting that you find that to be an anomaly.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21235 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
over half the country agrees with your last line.
as far as McConnell, I suggest him as poster boy of politicians requiring run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered.
McConnell has many friends to join him in his hot new chicken suit. About 450 to be more precise.
Hot new chicken suit. YES!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21236 Oct 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.
good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.
my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.
You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.
Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
What kind of metal do you sell?
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

#21239 Oct 18, 2013
only communist views allowed on site today.

free amerikastan?
Prancing Reality

Canton, OH

#21240 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know some people have the gall to own multiple computers?
how many do you post on?.......6.....7.....8?
or do you just go to the library?
Your paranoia has reached bath salts level if you think that I have several computers set up, just so I can judge my own posts or add mean judge icons to Pop's adult diaper dementia speeches or you prancing back and forth between your Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger Manifesto, and your overcompensating for your baby dick ramblings about how much better your parents money makes you compared to everyone else. I know, maybe the counting in your above post is just you realizing how many more presidential elections the GOP will lose if they don't kick those Bible Thumping Nazi Tea Baggers and the corporate fetch boys who are stupid enough to follow them, to the curb.
LynnFullOBonBons

Canton, OH

#21241 Oct 18, 2013
Lynn wrote:
Who cares the world is going to hell anyways ..look who is running this nation ... come on
Pipe down chicken little and leave running the country to the big boys. You stick to emailed Tea Bagger propaganda scandals and being blamed by the majority of Americans for the state the country is currently in.
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

#21242 Oct 18, 2013
LynnFullOBonBons wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down chicken little and leave running the country to the big boys. You stick to emailed Tea Bagger propaganda scandals and being blamed by the majority of Americans for the state the country is currently in.
smoke has been blown up your azz so much, the carbon is causing global warming.......or is it cooling.........or is it just a dirty hole?

The EPA has been dispatched with a team of armed FEMA agents to force your stack reamed to a shinny clean with abrasive corrosive materials that will be disposed with what is left of your deflated skin strip after the chit is cleaned out of you.

your skin strip will be dried and used in case of emergency sewer back ups to haul chit away due to many years of hauling chit around experience, your skin strip may finally serve a useful purpose.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21243 Oct 18, 2013
Che Peterpuffer wrote:
<quoted text>
smoke has been blown up your azz so much, the carbon is causing global warming.......or is it cooling.........or is it just a dirty hole?
The EPA has been dispatched with a team of armed FEMA agents to force your stack reamed to a shinny clean with abrasive corrosive materials that will be disposed with what is left of your deflated skin strip after the chit is cleaned out of you.
your skin strip will be dried and used in case of emergency sewer back ups to haul chit away due to many years of hauling chit around experience, your skin strip may finally serve a useful purpose.
Pure genius!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21244 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, Obama was elected twice, by those same voters. For a guy who claims to speaks for "reality", you seem to live in a very unreal world.

Even you refer to many Republicans as RINOS, so you must realize that the people who think like you are just a fraction of the Republican party.

And you claim to be a businessman. Most business leaders that I know thought the government shutdown was a wasteful and a doomed-to-fail tactic, one that is interfered with our economic recovery.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#21245 Oct 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I found a transcript of the phone call with the order at the NSA website. It went like this:

Reality Speaks: Hello, Acme Pizza Box Solutions. This is Reality speaking.

Luigi's Pizza Parlor: I need ten thousand medium pizza boxes by Friday. And spell the name right this time. Parlor is spelled with an 'o', not an 'e'.

Reality Speaks: Uh, ok. I'll tell my boss.

Luigi's Pizza Parlor: <click>
You dont say

Columbus, OH

#21246 Oct 18, 2013
LynnFullOBonBons wrote:
<quoted text>
your big boy is an illusion.
you will run screaming I am going to tell.
punks like you scatter like cockroaches when real men introduce you to reality.
you are not the fittest, so the strong will dispatch you in quick order.
Prancing Reality

Cincinnati, OH

#21247 Oct 18, 2013
Prancing Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia has reached bath salts level if you think that I have several computers set up, just so I can judge my own posts or add mean judge icons to Pop's adult diaper dementia speeches or you prancing back and forth between your Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger Manifesto, and your overcompensating for your baby dick ramblings about how much better your parents money makes you compared to everyone else. I know, maybe the counting in your above post is just you realizing how many more presidential elections the GOP will lose if they don't kick those Bible Thumping Nazi Tea Baggers and the corporate fetch boys who are stupid enough to follow them, to the curb.
YOUR brains (or whatever) have leaked out. You don't need several computers & you know it. You are just skirtting the issue by blowing smoke.
Now I know why you reference bath salts...YOU have used them!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21248 Oct 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the times as a source. Read an interview with Justice Scalia the other day and he stated that he quit reading and getting the times because "they were way too far out there for him."
Really? How did he feel about the Gallup poll since that's the poll The Times was writing about?

I know, you didn't read the source, only looked at the sources link and thought you should criticize them without ever so much as clicking the link.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21249 Oct 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How did he feel about the Gallup poll since that's the poll The Times was writing about?
I know, you didn't read the source, only looked at the sources link and thought you should criticize them without ever so much as clicking the link.
Oh no, I did look at it along with other articles, Oh Well.
Jimi

Ashburn, VA

#21250 Oct 18, 2013
Keswick has PISSED me off trying to force the state to expand Medicaid. IDIOT.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21251 Oct 18, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, Obama was elected twice, by those same voters. For a guy who claims to speaks for "reality", you seem to live in a very unreal world.
Even you refer to many Republicans as RINOS, so you must realize that the people who think like you are just a fraction of the Republican party.
And you claim to be a businessman. Most business leaders that I know thought the government shutdown was a wasteful and a doomed-to-fail tactic, one that is interfered with our economic recovery.
That just goes to prove that "those same voters" didn't learn squat, or couldn't learn squat or can't admit that they were in error or they had some koolade left over or whatever.
They turn a blind eye to the FACT that there is NO transparency, there were NO shovel ready jobs, the deficit was NOT cut in 1/2 in 3 yrs, the 'Bank of China' is owed even more & more money by the U.S. of A. causing them to openly give lessons & speeches about Capitalism, there has been NO cooperation across the aisle, unemployment is NOT under 5%, job growth is a joke, the Affordable Health Care Act will NOT reduce insurance costs, etc etc, where does it end?
My fingers are getting tired. Besides, IF I need to continue with the list, it would positively prove my point & give the koolade drinkers even more to ignore or deny.
And YES, there are too many RINO's that should be campaigning as Dem's or registered as Dem's or both. Just proof of the deceptions that some politicians will go to for votes. They should be ashamed but then does a 'buzzard' of any party have any shame?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web