Pops

Newport, KY

#21019 Oct 12, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you got time for another research project ! Could you reply on this? Thanks http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pol/41206603...
How in the heck do YOU & people like you dispute that the U.S. deficit ALONE, is 1/3rd of the ENTIRE WORLD'S total currency when WE are ONE country of 200 ??
Be ignorant & in denial about economics 101 IF you want to but NOT me & others.
Let me ask, could you or anyone else take imaginary money to the grocery store & buy anything?
That is what raising the Debt Limit is. That & the demented voters that keep electing them.
They are why the deficit/debt hole keeps getting deeper & deeper. IF no changes are made soon, there will be tremendous flushing sound, just like Detroit, Turkey & other places.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21020 Oct 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>How in the heck do YOU & people like you dispute that the U.S. deficit ALONE, is 1/3rd of the ENTIRE WORLD'S total currency when WE are ONE country of 200 ??
Be ignorant & in denial about economics 101 IF you want to but NOT me & others.
Let me ask, could you or anyone else take imaginary money to the grocery store & buy anything?
That is what raising the Debt Limit is. That & the demented voters that keep electing them.
They are why the deficit/debt hole keeps getting deeper & deeper. IF no changes are made soon, there will be tremendous flushing sound, just like Detroit, Turkey & other places.
We could cut out 85% of the military budget and still outspend any country in the world. But that means no more hidden pork, plus all the waste.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#21022 Oct 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>you have shown a little imaginazation but you have used the diaper/Hoveround so much that it is almost a cliche.
I don't care if you call me a Republican, Tea Partier, conservative, Libertarian or whatever. None of them are true yet to some degree, all of them are true.
What about your mom & dad or grandparents? Do any of them ware diapers which is all but inevitable or were you left on some steps somewhere in a basket ??
I repeat a question, what does it say about you that you are communicating with a chimp?
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican. Also, many scientists have communicated in some form or another with chimps. Sadly, you are too stupid for even that. Hell, I remember copying a pasting a direct quote from the Bible, which you claimed I made it all up. Although, yes, much of the Bible make believe, that's how chimp @ssed stupid you are. Now I ask you. How long have you accepted that your views are like that of a chimp? What does that say about you? See how easy that little game is? But then you already know that. Now get back out to pasture, you adult diaper stuck to wheel of a Hoveround and tell your grand old party to quit screwing Americans, just because they lost the election.
xxxraytarded

Canton, OH

#21023 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
What a drama queen. "I have no president..." Waaaaaahhhhh.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21024 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
And you are a racist, also known as a bigot. Does this trouble you at all? I've been around long enough to know there used to be a lot of proud bigots in the world, but these days most try to conceal their prejudice. Is it the anonymity of Topix that makes you talk like this?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21025 Oct 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask, could you or anyone else take imaginary money to the grocery store & buy anything?
That is what raising the Debt Limit is.
Pops, that's not quite right. Imagine using your credit card, and when the bill came, you decided you wouldn't pay it. That's what not raising the debt limit is. That money is already obligated, to people like me. Like many old folks, I have bought government bonds. If the government decides to default, I don't get paid.

While that may not trouble you right now, there will be consequences for all citizens. Everything will cost more, because our government will have to pay more for credit.

And don't think this fight over the debt limit is about our national debt. It's not. It's just a last ditch attempt to defund Obamacare, by folks that don't care if they trash our country's credit rating in the process.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21026 Oct 13, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican.
This comment from a person who took offense of being called a Democrat yet holds leftist views on just about everything political. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21027 Oct 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>We could cut out 85% of the military budget and still outspend any country in the world. But that means no more hidden pork, plus all the waste.
Typical liberal. The solution to our financial problems is to weaken our defense and strengthen our Cradle to Grave nanny state.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21029 Oct 13, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you got time for another research project ! Could you reply on this? Thanks http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pol/41206603...
Your post is a support piece for more wealth redistribution. It ignores many facts such as other taxes have gone up throughout the years including but not limited to: gasoline taxes, sales taxes, property taxes. Other taxes you don't see yourself paying because you are not writing the check are unemployment insurance and workman's compensation that your employer pays. And of course, now Commie Care.

Under five years of DumBama. household incomes are lower than they were when he took office. Your article also hints that the rich are becoming richer (as if that's a bad thing) and that if somebody makes a million dollars per year, it's because you make less today.

Until the time comes where I ask my employer for a raise and he tells me he can't increase my wages because the rich have all the money, then this fallacy that our economy is a bubble, and if somebody has more, others have less is nothing more than a myth. It's used to promote wealth redistribution.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21030 Oct 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is WOW! You are so far out of touch of reality, brainwashed and can't see the forest for the tree's, you're hateful bigoted mind needs serious help. Stay off the road before you go off and kill some people in one your tantrums.
My compliments to your keepers, they have trained you well.

Instead of debating facts, just name call and make unfounded claims that the facts are just plain wrong because it goes against your ideology.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21031 Oct 13, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican. Also, many scientists have communicated in some form or another with chimps. Sadly, you are too stupid for even that. Hell, I remember copying a pasting a direct quote from the Bible, which you claimed I made it all up.
So now you are a scientist?
Since the bible is FAITH based & totally unprovable AND you also denigrate & belittle religions, how can you use that as any sort of argument or evidence for your self?
How about your split personalities?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21032 Oct 13, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, that's not quite right. Imagine using your credit card, and when the bill came, you decided you wouldn't pay it. That's what not raising the debt limit is. That money is already obligated, to people like me. Like many old folks, I have bought government bonds. If the government decides to default, I don't get paid.
While that may not trouble you right now, there will be consequences for all citizens. Everything will cost more, because our government will have to pay more for credit.
And don't think this fight over the debt limit is about our national debt. It's not. It's just a last ditch attempt to defund Obamacare, by folks that don't care if they trash our country's credit rating in the process.
Pretty accurate Old Guy. But the higher the metaphorical credit card limit, the higher the interest, which is normal as you alluded to. WE have got to reign in our debt.
Of course there are several ways to do this as only 1 or 2 ways would be inadequate. Then again, I don't need to tell you of that, you certainly know as well as any aware voter. There is no quick fix & the later we start, the more painful it will be.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21033 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. The solution to our financial problems is to weaken our defense and strengthen our Cradle to Grave nanny state.
Modern warfare- a 70 million dollar jet drops a 350 thousand dollar bomb on a 10 dollar tent. But using drones is wrong.

The USA should invade the USA and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges, schools, new power plants, etc, etc, etc and putting the locals back to work.

The world spent $1,735 billion on war in 2012, it would take approximately $135 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21034 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My compliments to your keepers, they have trained you well.
Instead of debating facts, just name call and make unfounded claims that the facts are just plain wrong because it goes against your ideology.
Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Anybody that starts out a statement, "When Rush says" or "Fox News reports". Even better yet points to sites like CNS News, The Blaze, Breitbart and Infowars just lost their case by most of America's standards. Just not the dumb ones.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21035 Oct 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?
Anybody that starts out a statement, "When Rush says" or "Fox News reports". Even better yet points to sites like CNS News, The Blaze, Breitbart and Infowars just lost their case by most of America's standards. Just not the dumb ones.
Thank you for reinforcing my point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21036 Oct 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Modern warfare- a 70 million dollar jet drops a 350 thousand dollar bomb on a 10 dollar tent. But using drones is wrong.
The USA should invade the USA and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges, schools, new power plants, etc, etc, etc and putting the locals back to work.
The world spent $1,735 billion on war in 2012, it would take approximately $135 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
WTF are you getting your figures from? 135 billion to "totally" eradicate poverty? You mean poverty will stop the minute we put that money in? If that's the case, I'm all behind it. But if you are trying to tell me that dumping this money into this endless pit of benevolence is going to stop all the teenage pregnancies, all the out of wedlock births (which is proportional to poverty) of black women currently at 73%, and even 90% in places like detroit, stop all the obama phones, end HUD, close down all the projects, then you must think I was born yesterday.

"Where does all the money go? It is really quite simple. Governments at all levels, federal, state, and local, spend about $1.1 trillion a year on pensions, including Social Security and government employee pensions. Governments spend about $1.1 trillion a year on health care, principally Medicare and Medicaid. Governments spend about $0.8 trillion a year on education at all levels, principally at the local government level. The federal government spends about $0.9 trillion a year on defense, including the Departments of Defense, State, and Veterans Affairs. Governments spend $0.6 trillion on welfare programs. All other spending amounts to $1.6 trillion, including interest on the national debt. It all adds up to $6.2 trillion."

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/current_s...

So your claim is that if we increase welfare spending by a little over 50% for one year, that will totally wipe out poverty.
DiaperFullOfPops

Canton, OH

#21037 Oct 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are a scientist?
Since the bible is FAITH based & totally unprovable AND you also denigrate & belittle religions, how can you use that as any sort of argument or evidence for your self?
How about your split personalities?
Wow. You REALLY are that stupid. No wonder all of your political decisions have been not only terrible but directly against your own interests. It's because you are an idiot.
XXXMcVeigh

Canton, OH

#21038 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment from a person who took offense of being called a Democrat yet holds leftist views on just about everything political. LOL!
I never have taken offense to being called a Democrat. Go ahead and post the link or just copy and paste where I said that. Unless of course this is yet another sneaky conniving GOP lie tactic. I have taken offense to a truck driver telling me his global weather predictions that go against 97% of the scientific community and I have taken offense to someone who hates the labor movement as much as Communist China does, calling taxpaying, hardworking Americans "commies" but again, unless you are a complete slime ball of a tea bagging liar, go ahead and give us all the link to me being offended by being called a Democrat. Walked right into that one, huh, pig pen? But then, you are the "Constitutionalist" who sat quiet while Bush ignored the Constitution, and who shares the EXACT same political beliefs as Timothy McVeigh, the child murdering terrorist.
XXXMcVeigh

Canton, OH

#21039 Oct 13, 2013
Let me know if you need a link to anything. Unlike you and Pops, I can back up what I say with documented facts.
jack frost

Dayton, OH

#21040 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
I agree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Thu Dodacall 7
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Mar 22 AArion 3
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Mar 9 insider 44
David Young Mar 3 big g 2
pain n other medications Feb '15 findlay 1
Findlay Snitches Feb '15 ThatOneGuy 1
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Feb '15 the man is greedy 25
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]