xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20469 Sep 16, 2013
Jimmy John wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the $700,000.00 Governor was paid for his part in the jobs program. That is a government program and that means he has 2 government jobs which is illegal.
Why don't you post a credible link to what you're talking about. I Googled $700,000 and Kasich and found nothing about any jobs program.
YourPantsAreBurn ing

Canton, OH

#20470 Sep 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... when I challenge your claims, I post links to support my views. I don't jump up and down screaming Liar, Liar, Liar. Even when I do post links to support my views, you still scream Liar, Liar, Liar.
Sure. You aren't a liar. Now go ahead and copy and paste where I said I was a "diesel/truck expert". That's what you claimed. If not a lie, go ahead and copy and paste it right here and settle it.

Also, it's not my fault that you often post links to sites that have been busted over and over again for spreading absolute rightwing propaganda lies. Get it right, Rubber Ducky.
YourPantsAreBurn ing

Canton, OH

#20471 Sep 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I just love quoting myself. Post 20312:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reenforcing my earlier point there Canton.
Yah, you got me there. Except for the part where you make no sense and quote yourself on something that has nothing to do with the many links to documented lies you post on here. Perhaps if you try using Google to look up some of your "facts", you wouldn't look so stupid when everyone does it and realizes your "facts" have already been proven to be bogus. Just a desperate losing side, desperately grasping at any little fake scandal of proven false propaganda in hopes that the vast majority of educated, hard working, tax paying Americans who voted for Obama twice, would feel half as stupid as we all think your camp is for voting for Bush twice.
YourPantsAreBurn ing

Canton, OH

#20472 Sep 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post a credible link to what you're talking about. I Googled $700,000 and Kasich and found nothing about any jobs program.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! YOU asking for a credible link to something. Ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny stuff there, Rubber Ducky.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20473 Sep 16, 2013
YourPantsAreBurning wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You aren't a liar. Now go ahead and copy and paste where I said I was a "diesel/truck expert". That's what you claimed. If not a lie, go ahead and copy and paste it right here and settle it.
Also, it's not my fault that you often post links to sites that have been busted over and over again for spreading absolute rightwing propaganda lies. Get it right, Rubber Ducky.
Why don't you get it right Rubber Dicky? You still didn't show where the article I posted was a lie or incorrect.
XXXRaytarded

Canton, OH

#20474 Sep 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get it right Rubber Dicky? You still didn't show where the article I posted was a lie or incorrect.
Did you find that post where I claimed to be a trucking expert? Oh...I see you are still trying to defend your propaganda sites. If you want to fact check yourself, I encourage you or anyone who wants to be truly informed to look up your sources and have a good laugh like I did at what you are trying to sell us as "facts". I think the fact that I have proven every statement you have copied and pasted or linked to, to be absolute crap and documented lies gives me a free pass on having to disprove you ever again. Now put down that boy lot lizard and get yerself' some learnin'.
XXXRaytarded

Canton, OH

#20475 Sep 17, 2013
Here you go, truck driving climate expert. I'll toss you a bone.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/b...

...yawn.
XXXRaytarded

Canton, OH

#20476 Sep 17, 2013
I mean, the fact that your source has been busted telling lies at least 11 times doesn't mean you can't call it "facts". For instance, you guys call your hatred of a black President taking a stand against big government. We know how you guys love your smaller government. Like when you elected GW's pappy. Nothing says "smaller government" like electing a high member of the CIA. Read my lips, you guys are hasbeens.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20478 Sep 17, 2013
XXXRaytarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find that post where I claimed to be a trucking expert? Oh...I see you are still trying to defend your propaganda sites.
Well you must be an expert--at least more than I being in this business for a couple of decades. If you don't believe what I say, then you must know something I don't. You must have more experience with trucks and have more information than I have gathered by talking to diesel mechanics and other drivers. What else can one conclude?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20479 Sep 17, 2013
XXXRaytarded wrote:
Here you go, truck driving climate expert. I'll toss you a bone.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/b...
...yawn.
Oh, Media Matters? That's not a tainted site now is it???

http://mediamatters.blogsome.com/
Pops

Newport, KY

#20480 Sep 17, 2013
RaytedGradeAFailure wrote:
I must of missed your cries of tyranny when GW was passing unpaid for Medicare bills and starting an unpaid for and unfounded war that he lied to Congress about. I must have missed your rioting in the streets from all you "Constitutionalists" and "Patriots" when GW was raping our Constitution. Funny how all the "Patriots" turned on their own country when they didn't get their little racist way.
Here we go again with the accusations of being racists.
The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama. PLEASE wake up & quit beating a broken drum. It is unbecoming of any intellect. OH, That's right, it's you. I almost forgot what you are. I'll try better.
RealWorld

Canton, OH

#20481 Sep 18, 2013
I'm sorry. I was too busy watching the news on the historic flooding in Colorado. Now go on. You guys were saying something about no such thing as climate change.
RealWorld

Canton, OH

#20482 Sep 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the accusations of being racists.
The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama. PLEASE wake up & quit beating a broken drum. It is unbecoming of any intellect. OH, That's right, it's you. I almost forgot what you are. I'll try better.
You must have skipped over the FACT that the majority of Americans, black, white or any race, color or creed voted for Obama. I wonder what would happen if we asked every American who is the first group to come to mind when someone says racist. Democrats or Republicans? Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
RealWorld

Canton, OH

#20483 Sep 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Media Matters? That's not a tainted site now is it???
http://mediamatters.blogsome.com/
Oh, a link to a site that offers free blogs. Neat. So if I had a free blog site, I could claim the moon is made of cheese, without any of that pesky fact checking stuff. Thanks for someone's propaganda laced opinions but just don't try to pass it off as facts...again. I looked up media matters but the only people who think it's wrong is a fat, rightwing propaganda pill popper and a kook blog with nothing to back it up. Just like with the 97% of the scientific community who disagrees with you and yours, I'm guessing your bets are on the tinfoil hat 3% again. Seeing you personally have so much to lose in the climate change argument...ha ha ha ha! You get as much credit and respect as a truck driver who goes against 97% of the scientific community should get. You score 3 out of a 100. Also see tinfoil hat failure.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20484 Sep 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Even YOU say that Obama is Black. He is also equally White genetically.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY evidence of racism is that OVER 90% of African Americans voted for Obama.
What's racist about black folks voting for the guy who is, as you say "equally White genetically"?

Seriously, race is a tricky concept. In the old South, "a single drop" of black blood was all it took to make you black. If you saw Obama in the street, would you describe him as a white man? In our country, right now, he is a black man to most folks. So is Tiger Woods.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20485 Sep 18, 2013
RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have skipped over the FACT that the majority of Americans, black, white or any race, color or creed voted for Obama. I wonder what would happen if we asked every American who is the first group to come to mind when someone says racist. Democrats or Republicans? Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
That's part of my point. HE got over 50% of the TOTAL population but according to YOU, anyone that didn't vote for him is a racist. How about a lot people just just don't like his policies & politics? That isn't possible according to you.
You still ignore that 90% of a specific demographic showed their bias & racism. NINETY PERCENT!!
Pops

Newport, KY

#20486 Sep 18, 2013
RealWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I have to wonder why when ever I mention racists, you seem to always have a defensive comment to make on it, whether I am speaking to you or not.? Wonder why that is?
By the way, in your proven non-comprehending way, you have errored once again. I am not defensive, I am pointing out (again) that when you have NO valid point, YOU keep beating the same old non-provable drum. Shame on you for being unable to learn.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20487 Sep 18, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's racist about black folks voting for the guy who is, as you say "equally White genetically"?
Seriously, race is a tricky concept. In the old South, "a single drop" of black blood was all it took to make you black. If you saw Obama in the street, would you describe him as a white man? In our country, right now, he is a black man to most folks. So is Tiger Woods.
Hey Old Guy. Sry that I may not have been clear. I am just tired of so many people defining anyone that is bi-racial as being of only one race as if that is what matters.
I have dated inter-racially & maybe that is a reason that I so dislike people that separate one from the other in such cases instead of looking at the whole.
I once knew a family that the vast majority called 'black'( That I dated) She was about as 50/50 as possible. Her own parents are 50/50 because her parents had 1 black parent & 1 white parent themselves. She & Some of her siblings had blue eyes & were different shades of complexion. WHY can't we ALL just be Americans? Just asking.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20488 Sep 18, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree,Very much my point. I disagree with (here's a can of worms) affirmative action. It is 49 yrs old. It is reverse discrimination AND IF it was going to achieve what was intended,(and it has to some point) it should have done so in 2 1/2 generations. The EEOC & the myriad of anti-discrimination laws is what we should rely on now.
Eliminate any preferences and keep or make the 'playing field even. IF someone does not take advantage of opportunity available to ALL, they have made bad decisions that are no one elses fault.
I am not talking about disability, mishaps, & accidents that create a disadvantage, there are safety nets for such cases.
BUT being born of any color or gender is NOT a disadvantage except for white males. They have fewer scholarships available, in some fields they have fewer job opportunities because of hiring quota's etc. And when I was a single custodial dad, I learned how little lawfully REQUIRED assistance is forthcoming.
NO WIC, NO child support, NO medical card etc. OH, the law allows for everything since it is written gender neutral.
I personally know of a discrimination law suit that the lawyer told the discriminated male that he had a case but was the wrong color & or sex to win. But attitudes need to be more neutral & fair.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20489 Sep 18, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll answer your question with another question: what if 94% of all whites voted McCain instead of DumBama? Would you claim white people are generally not racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web