Sad

Bloomingdale, OH

#20253 Sep 4, 2013
?
Coffee

Waverly, OH

#20254 Sep 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Not only were they in that but also about the Sec. of Agriculture, who got fired and sued them. There is also a lady who sued and won $100,000 over another one of their "truthful" videos. If you believe anything on that puke of a site then I;m sorry about you're lack of intelligence.
The actual letter is posted on 20238 in case you missed it with all the spam that hit the board last night.
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20255 Sep 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Hey Canton, what do you think about this?
CITING OBAMACARE, 40,000 LONGSHOREMEN QUIT THE AFL-CIO
by WARNER TODD HUSTON 2 Sep 2013, 2:51 AM PDT
In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation's largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
In an August 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, ILWU President Robert McEllrath cited quite a list of grievances as reasons for the disillusion of their affiliation, but prominent among them was the AFL-CIO's support of Obamare.
"We feel the Federation has done a great disservice to the labor movement and all working people by going along to get along," McEllrath wrote in the letter to Trumka.
The ILWU President made it clear they are for a single-payer, nationalized healthcare policy and are upset with the AFL-CIO for going along with Obama on the confiscatory tax on their "Cadillac" healthcare plan.
The Longshoreman leader said, "President Obama ran on a platform that he would not tax medical plans and at the 2009 AFL-CIO Convention, you stated that labor would not stand for a tax on our benefits." But, regardless of that promise, the President has pushed for just such a tax and Trumka and the AFL-CIO bowed to political pressure lining up behind Obama's tax on those plans.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Here's what I think of this and any of your past National Enquirer style BS propaganda.

More on Brietbart.com , the source of your claims...

http://www.newshounds.us/fox_news_again_caugh...

SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20256 Sep 4, 2013
More on the source of your "facts"...

http://www.fair.org/blog/2012/03/02/how-breit...
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20257 Sep 4, 2013
Let's learn a little more on where you are getting these fringe group notions...

ACORN: Breibart’s Web site was the central agency for disseminating videos that were later shown to have been heavily edited in order to convey a fictional scenario smearing a social service organization that had for years been assisting low-income citizens with financial advice and voter registration. Every investigation of the affair exonerated ACORN and affirmed the videos' deception. Breitbart’s henchman, James O’Keefe, is being sued by former ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera.
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20258 Sep 4, 2013
Shirley Sherrod: In this episode, Breitbart was responsible for slandering a USDA employee by calling her a racist. Lately he has been defending himself by saying that he had included the “redemptive arc” of her story revealing her innocence. But let’s not forget how he originally portrayed the situation:

“In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.[...] In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer.”

That is a pretty clear accusation of discriminatory behavior on the part of a federal employee. It is also a lie. Sherrod did not discriminate against the farmer, as Breitbart later acknowledged, and the story she told was about an incident that occurred 20 years before she held a federal post. Nevertheless, Breitbart’s reaction at the time was another demonstration of his paranoid narcissism, as he whined,“As difficult as it probably was for her, it’s been difficult for me as well .” Poor guy. Sherrod is suing Breitbart.
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20259 Sep 4, 2013
3) Clinton Plotting a Tea Party Attack: Breitbart published a story with no evidence, about an alleged conspiracy that never came to pass:

“Big Government has learned that Clintonistas are plotting a ‘push/pull’ strategy. They plan to identify 7-8 national figures active in the tea party movement and engage in deep opposition research on them. If possible, they will identify one or two they can perhaps ‘turn’, either with money or threats, to create a mole in the movement. The others will be subjected to a full-on smear campaign.”

Also never coming to pass…a retraction. This story bubbled up through the media like much of Breitbart’s fiction, eventually getting coverage from Fox Nation
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

#20260 Sep 4, 2013
Sure, I could go on about how completely lame the source of your "you showed me" information is coming from, but after actually searching your source online, there were so many instances of absolute loony bin, tin foil hat bullsh1t coming from that website, that have been documented and proven as absurd lies, that it would be much easier to just say...

Hey XXX, weather expert trucker. Let me know how you feel about the source of where you are getting those "facts". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
How will you vote

Middletown, OH

#20261 Sep 4, 2013
Check this out:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/3254.html
How many lies did he tell?
He needs to be impeached!
shawn

Ashland, KY

#20262 Sep 4, 2013
no
Coffee

Waverly, OH

#20263 Sep 4, 2013
DID YOU READ THE ACTUAL LETTER THAT WAS SENT.?
The link is on post # 20238
Or do you want to argue about a source someone used ?
shawn

Ashland, KY

#20264 Sep 4, 2013
ted
Pops

Newport, KY

#20265 Sep 4, 2013
SmackedDownAgain wrote:
Shirley Sherrod: In this episode, Breitbart was responsible for slandering a USDA employee by calling her a racist. Lately he has been defending himself by saying that he had included the “redemptive arc” of her story revealing her innocence. But let’s not forget how he originally portrayed the situation:
YOU have called many posters racist with nothing to go on. Who's the hypocrite?
Pops

Newport, KY

#20266 Sep 4, 2013
How will you vote wrote:
Check this out:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/3254.html
How many lies did he tell?
He needs to be impeached!
McCain is clearly losing it. Past time to retire.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20267 Sep 4, 2013
Mccain shouldve been practicing MISSLE COMMAND as opposed to poker on his ipod.
How will you vote

Middletown, OH

#20268 Sep 5, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Mccain shouldve been practicing MISSLE COMMAND as opposed to poker on his ipod.
Here is something interesting that may be of ust to some of you of someone you know. FYI: http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/Boards/clien...
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#20269 Sep 5, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU have called many posters racist with nothing to go on. Who's the hypocrite?
You keep saying I have nothing to go on. Would UDintBuildThat's calling the President a dumb "half breed" be a racist comment? Shall I post a link?

Piss off old man. The only reason you are still flapping your jowls is because you know I nailed your belief system to a t. You know, the belief system that voting Americans said to stick up your @ss and rotate.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20270 Sep 5, 2013
Hey F Tard.... I never called the president a dumb half breed. Maybe I've called him a dumbass monkey with a hand grenade foaming at the mouth a few times.... but never a half breed.
I mean WTF???? I would still hate his white half too ya dipshitt.
Now everyone on the planet knows he's a dumbass monkey with a hand grenade foaming at the mouth. Isn't it time for Vlad Putin to kick his arse again on a world wide tv news feed?Caesar Obamus should seriously consider wearing the 5 pointed jester hat! It would be very appropriate for the occasion.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20272 Sep 5, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying I have nothing to go on. Would UDintBuildThat's calling the President a dumb "half breed" be a racist comment? Shall I post a link?
Piss off old man. The only reason you are still flapping your jowls is because you know I nailed your belief system to a t. You know, the belief system that voting Americans said to stick up your @ss and rotate.
I call DumBama a half-breed all the time. What's racist about that?
Pops

Newport, KY

#20273 Sep 5, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Udidntbuildthat had said that I would agree with you. pls post the link because it doesn't come to mind. My guess is that you are twisting words again but I'll wait for your link posting.
Next, Why do you have to be so dang insulting? Is it because you can not post objective substance or because you wouldn't see a pimple on your nose while looking in a mirror? Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web