Normandie92

Thornville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

They are all crooked. Why should I have to choose between crooks? I mean, every single person who gets elected says they'll clean up Scioto County, but they never do. In fact, it's worse than ever before due to political neglect.
LorenEberly

Waterville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Sam Walton:

It cost Sam Walton NOTHING to market billions in the wholesale and retail price of his products and service.

Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Every Business Owner and their Stockholders, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of workers, consumers, and taxpayer's paying for every cent Sam Walton marketed in the wholesale and retail price of his products and services. With money derived from wages (union contract), pension, investment and independent business profit.
truth

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

None
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

WTF? Your msg has been lost to me.
Beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DrillJesusDrill wrote:
<quoted text>Save your prayers for the toddlers in the hands of the "devout". I studied the Bible for 12 years at a private Christian school. I know more about your doomsday oil cult than you do. I love it when inbred hoopties think their all white, 1950's Mayberry for Jesus vision still has a monopoly on god and country. Them days are over and your poor and greed driven political decisions of voting with your Bible, from Reagan to Romney, has caused a decline in Christianity of 10%.

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”- Matthew 24:34

Wrong

That's known as check and mate.

Congrats you went to Catholic School, cry me a river. I have yet to know a catholic kid who didn't have issues.
Doomsday oil cult? Dude how high are you? Serious? How am I "Greedy" for wanting to earn my way?what do Ronald Reagan to Mitt Romney have to do with Religion?
Tell us, therefore, what do You think? Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?” But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said,“Why do you test Me, you hypocrites? Show Me the tax money.” So they brought Him a denarius. And He said to them,“Whose image and inscription is this?” They said to Him,“Caesar’s.” And He said to them,“Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”(Matthew 22:17-21 NKJV).
It is your choice who to follow. You can follow yourself, or you can follow Christ. When we breath that last breathe, only one can be right. What am I to loose if I'm wrong? What are you to loose if Im right. Your in my prayers tonight. God Bless.
Glockman

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
Deal with it, Leon Harrison is out of jail.
Beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DrillJesusDrill wrote:
<quoted text>What did Jesus mean when he said to "turn the other cheek" and to "love your enemies"? Let's ask the little one armed Muslim kid in Iraq.

What did Jesus mean when he said a rich man has slim odds to make it into heaven? Let's ask Mitt Romney.

Hey, want to see a video of Sarah Palin telling her church it's "God's will" to build the pipeline? Hey neat, your camp slapped a price tag on God's forehead. How divine.
All you have to do us read these sections in the bible, and the answers will be given to you. It's not complicated.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Beers wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do us read these sections in the bible, and the answers will be given to you. It's not complicated.
"So you believe in a book that has talking animals,wizards,witches,demons ,sticks turning into snakes,burning bushes,food falling from the sky,people walking on water,parting of a sea and all sorts of magical,absurd and primitive stories and you say we need help?"...Mark Twain
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats you went to Catholic School, cry me a river. I have yet to know a catholic kid who didn't have issues.
Doomsday oil cult? Dude how high are you? Serious? How am I "Greedy" for wanting to earn my way?what do Ronald Reagan to Mitt Romney have to do with Religion?
Tell us, therefore, what do You think? Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?” But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said,“Why do you test Me, you hypocrites? Show Me the tax money.” So they brought Him a denarius. And He said to them,“Whose image and inscription is this?” They said to Him,“Caesar’s.” And He said to them,“Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”(Matthew 22:17-21 NKJV).
It is your choice who to follow. You can follow yourself, or you can follow Christ. When we breath that last breathe, only one can be right. What am I to loose if I'm wrong? What are you to loose if Im right. Your in my prayers tonight. God Bless.
Did I say a Catholic School? You Christians and your constant lies. Again, in this free country, I can worship anything God I want. Now am I the one who forgot that for decades? No, that's right. It was the Christians that forced their beliefs into our public schools. It was the Christians that pranced around like they had a monopoly on god and country. What does Ronald Reagan and Mitt Romney have to do with religion? You mean besides telling voters that "God" told them to run for office? You know, like Perry, Bachmann, Palin, GW Bush...Wonder why Christians don't believe in global warming? I mean other than the fact that the same oil billionaires that started the Tea Party, also spent millions to muddy the waters on climate change. Funny how talk against global warming showed up in churches a decade before Gore said a word about it, without any Biblical founding. Your savior was bought and sold like a cheap hooker by the energy lobby and the streets of heaven are paved in crude oil. You don't have to convince me that you have no clue who has you guys jumping through hoops like a trained poodle. Your political choices have made that very clear to the thinking folks in this nation.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Here's an outspoken Christian that was in charge of our environment under Ronald Reagan. He doesn't seem to have any ties to the energy industry...right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Watt
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Beers

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Hate on haters! Jesus and I still love you. Deny all you want. Religion and religious freedom have made this world a better place. Where are the atheist homeless shelters, food pantries, hospitals?
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Beers wrote:
Hate on haters! Jesus and I still love you. Deny all you want. Religion and religious freedom have made this world a better place. Where are the atheist homeless shelters, food pantries, hospitals?
Religious freedoms...just as long as it's your Christian religion. You ever hear the Sunday school song called the countdown. It's where all the little children gleefully countdown to the end of the world and the return of Jesus. Let's all imagine a bunch of little Muslim children, in a basement of a tax free building somewhere in America, all being taught to gleefully count down to the end of the world. Sound sick? That's how you guys sound to us. Religion is a thorn in the side of humanity.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Let's imagine public schools starting their day with the children praying to Hindu gods. Imagine the Buddhists creation story being taught in your children's science classes. Worked fine and dandy for you guys for decades, in this free nation. I'm sure you'll have no problem with it, in this free nation.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

1 in 5 Republicans think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Show me atheists talking about hocus pocus garbage like that. The lengths you guys will go to, just to not admit you don't like black people, is nothing short of Biblical.

So yah...guns go in the collection bin to the right, and your Bibles go in the one on the left. You have proven you cannot be responsible with either.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Beers wrote:
Show me atheists burning over a hundred thousand innocent women alive for being "witches" and "werewolves".
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Show me an atheist suicide bomber.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Religious hospitals get 36% of all their revenue from Medicare; public hospitals get only 27%. In addition to that 36% of public funding they get 12% of their funding from Medicaid. Of the remaining 44% of funding, 31% comes from county appropriations, 30% comes from investments, and only 5% comes from charitable contributions (not necessarily religious). The percentage of Church funding for Church-run hospitals comes to a grand total of 0.0015 percent.

Can you feel the .0015 percent goodness, coming from the love of Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Sat Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul 24 Why 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Peterbilt of Northwest Ohio (Nov '11) Jul 23 insider 6
Diesel Trucks Jul 5 Rosco 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Findlay People Search