Canton

Canton, OH

#33506 Sep 4, 2014
aka Robocall wrote:
Winkin Blinken and Nod just said today 'that ISIL would be eradicated by the time the next administration took control.' That's about two and a half years away. Kick the can, much? If we can't depend on them to put a hole so big in the desert that it can be seen from space, then we really can't call them leaders. Fess up guys, your party is as worthless as a screen door on a submarine. They threw away the gains made in Vietnam 40 years ago, Afghanistan and Iraq in this decade and have contributed more to extremism than any other administration in our history. Syria and Libya for example. Not to mention the brief Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. You can't argue those simple facts no matter how much you link, bend, twist and contort. Radical Muslims don't care if you're D or R. All they want is your cranium to split via 9mm Luger. Get your ish together boys. Squabbling back and forth isn't the answer.
That's funny. For a second there, I thought you were claiming we made gains in Vietnam. Also, replace radical Muslims with radical Evangelicals and you have six of one and half a dozen of another. Unless those were armed atheists using women and children as human shields out on that criminal rancher's compound in Nevada. Bet they weren't.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33507 Sep 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. For a second there, I thought you were claiming we made gains in Vietnam. Also, replace radical Muslims with radical Evangelicals and you have six of one and half a dozen of another. Unless those were armed atheists using women and children as human shields out on that criminal rancher's compound in Nevada. Bet they weren't.
I'm still waiting for Indy to call Welfare Rancher Bundy a "New Left Democrat",(just like Palin and Cheney)... LOL
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33508 Sep 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the old clown who blames Obama for your VCR flashing 12:00 for years and who always answers the remote control when the phone rings.
And your side does the exact same thing, except blame Bush.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33509 Sep 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your side does the exact same thing, except blame Bush.
Except for the fact that the things we blame on Bush were actually Bush's fault, and the things you blame on Obama are actually completely fabricated nonsense...
Remember when we were complaining about Dubya's "fake" birth certificate, or his FEMA death camps? Yeah, me neither...
d pantz

United States

#33510 Sep 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Communists.
So is calling Russia a threat...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33511 Sep 4, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Except for the fact that the things we blame on Bush were actually Bush's fault, and the things you blame on Obama are actually completely fabricated nonsense...
Remember when we were complaining about Dubya's "fake" birth certificate, or his FEMA death camps? Yeah, me neither...
And they think that people don't remember crap like that. They have a hard time keeping all of their lies straight.
ino

Waverly, OH

#33512 Sep 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
So is calling Russia a threat...
Don't remember any day in Bushs term being as bad as it has been in the last 6 years.
Idiot in office, don't know his arse from a hole in the ground.
Every day with him is a nightmare. You never know what he is going to screw up today.
ino

Waverly, OH

#33513 Sep 4, 2014
They are fabricated only because they are hiding the facts by not obeying the law.
How long could you go with refusing a subpena ? Eric Holder and Ms. Lois are hiding all the facts for their cult leader, Zero.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33514 Sep 4, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remember any day in Bushs term being as bad as it has been in the last 6 years.
Idiot in office, don't know his arse from a hole in the ground.
Every day with him is a nightmare. You never know what he is going to screw up today.
You don't remember September 11, 2001? That day was kind of bad. So was the financial crisis of 2007-2008. That kind of sucked.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33515 Sep 4, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Except for the fact that the things we blame on Bush were actually Bush's fault, and the things you blame on Obama are actually completely fabricated nonsense...
Show me one post of mine where I complained about either of those things. Typical lib troll, a total liar.

The economy sucks over six years after Bush left office and you losers blame him for what's happening today. You clowns blamed Bush for Iraq today, for the government shutdown, for the debt that DumBama accumulated, for Benghazi, for everything.

DumBama will make history--not because he's a Mulatto, but because there is not one thing that he's done that he's responsible for. Every one of his failures is blamed on Bush or the Republican Congress.

Of course, you can correct me on this if you can. Name me one disaster that DumBama took responsibility for, just one......
OBAMMY Man

Akron, OH

#33516 Sep 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one post of mine where I complained about either of those things. Typical lib troll, a total liar.
The economy sucks over six years after Bush left office and you losers blame him for what's happening today. You clowns blamed Bush for Iraq today, for the government shutdown, for the debt that DumBama accumulated, for Benghazi, for everything.
DumBama will make history--not because he's a Mulatto, but because there is not one thing that he's done that he's responsible for. Every one of his failures is blamed on Bush or the Republican Congress.
Of course, you can correct me on this if you can. Name me one disaster that DumBama took responsibility for, just one......
OBAMMY GOT THE NOBEL
OBAMMY GOT ubl
OBAMMY got whiteyman bulger
OBAMMY got us HEALTH CARE!
OBAMMY fired halliburton!!
heather

Brooklyn, NY

#33517 Sep 5, 2014
No one
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33518 Sep 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that every time the GOP Congress approval numbers come out you ignore them. It comes as no surprise that you cheerlead for idiots that rank below cockroaches and the clap in rankings. That's the kind of morals you have. And most of you point to God as an excuse for your bigotry and racism.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33519 Sep 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us some legitimate reports about the economy heading in the wrong direction or any of the other lies you LOSERS always spout;

www.politifact/wisconson/state ments/2014/sep/05/barack-obama /obama-says-he-has-cut-nationa l-deficit-half/
Coach KTFB

Kenton, OH

#33520 Sep 5, 2014
Here is 1 fact noone can argue......I GOTTA SHIT!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#33521 Sep 5, 2014
Neat fact of the day. The scientific community just announced that the odds of the human race playing a role in Climate Change is 99.99%. So, basically we an conclude that only a complete inbred moron would put his money on .01% Hey Tea Baggers. Guess what that makes you? Don't worry. You can cry like you do about Bush when you constantly get called out for your very recent and anti-scientific claims. So let's see. Evolution has recently been proven as a scientific FACT, as it was observed happening during the time the specie was being studied and now we know beyond any reasonable doubt that man has most certainly contributed to our changing climate. When will you inbred, Bible thumping Tea Baggers EVER be right? Now get on back to sucking off the wealthy, because that too goes directly against your own interests. I think the Koch Brothers should send you a nice Heritage Foundation key chain for your participation in being an absolute energy lobby tool and gleefully passing off misinformation on the biggest threat to the existence of the human race.
d pantz

United States

#33522 Sep 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't remember September 11, 2001? That day was kind of bad. So was the financial crisis of 2007-2008. That kind of sucked.
Both have nothing to do with Russia. Congratulations. You can't read.
Mke

Akron, OH

#33523 Sep 5, 2014
I had a Russian girl friend once
She asked me to kiss her where it stank
So I drove her to Pittsburgh!
d pantz

United States

#33525 Sep 5, 2014
Lie spouting teabaggars at cnn..
http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/24/news/economy/...
d pantz

United States

#33526 Sep 5, 2014
More loser conservatives spouting lies...
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/25/124124...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UF students to host African Night Apr 10 zebra 1
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Apr 5 haha 6
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr 5 Wentworth 26
Review: Time Cutters Lawn & Landscape LLC Mar 31 pam7731 1
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Mar 26 Dodacall 7
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Mar '15 insider 44
David Young Mar '15 big g 2
More from around the web

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE