Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32454 Aug 7, 2014
ino wrote:
By this definition Fascism is exactly what the Liberals want, not how we have lived while free.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fas...
Yes, those are words that you have spoken, and I hear your interesting and personal interpretation of what it says in the dictionary. Very open and quite a reach you have there. Now let's have a look at the documented FACTS. Not hypothetical notions. Established FACTS, Say it with me, Tea Bagger, because it's something you guys ignore to exist...FACTS.

http://www.rense.com/general37/fascism.htm

Which of these seem "Liberal" to you? They are EXACTLY a right wing Christian Conservative Republican agenda to the letter. No need for desperate grasping interpretations. Just an exact list of Fascist agenda, followed by an exact matching of a Tea Bagger agenda. Every single item on the list. EXACTLY like the Tea Party. Exactly. So..yah. You guys, Hitler, Timmy McVeigh. All the same.

See how easy it was to smash your Tea Bagging ass in the mouth with the facts and knock you off that undeserved high horse you Lawrence Welk fans have been riding for decades? Get real used to that left in the dust by the whole nation feeling.

Hillary 2016 Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#32455 Aug 7, 2014
Also...a quote from what you call Liberalism...

"From the first hours of Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union, the propagandists on both sides of the conflict portrayed the struggle in stark, Manichaean language. The totalitarian nature of both regimes made this inevitable. On one side stood Hitler, fascism, the myth of German supremacy; on the other side stood Stalin, communism, and the international proletarian revolution.—Anne Applebaum, New York Review of Books, 25 Oct. 2007"

So which is it. Tea Bagger McVeigh? Seems, according to Fox News..ooops...I mean your personal views,(Also see Fascist regime control of the media/GW Bush Fox News) us hard working, tax paying Americans who EARNED everything we have are both Communists and Fascists at the same time now? Do tell, Little Tea Party Hitler McVeigh. Do tell.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32456 Aug 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this country, but then I'm not the one ragging on our elected president and crying about it's poor people on a daily basis.
You still didn't answer my concerns. It does sound like you are putting your allegiance toward a man and not your country. I have never put any man on a pedestal.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32457 Aug 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Very True.
Yah...because some guy who is too ashamed to admit he's a typical Republican Conservative says so. What a crock of garbage that you think Obama is even a quarter as bad as the GW Bush disaster morons like you inflicted on this country. You guys are a national running joke. You will never be relevant in this nation again. You are lucky us REAL Americans even allow you Tea Baggers to remain in our country. You guys should at the very least be water boarded for treason on national television, while all of America cheers.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32458 Aug 7, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>You still didn't answer my concerns. It does sound like you are putting your allegiance toward a man and not your country. I have never put any man on a pedestal.
Perhaps you can provide us all with an example where I put Obama above our nation. Unless of course you are STILL just putting pretty words together in a row, and really have nothing of substance to back up any of your nutball Tea Bagger bumper sticker claims. I'll quench those concerns for you, though. Just pretend that the black man you hate so much is Ronald Reagan, except now pretend that instead of raising taxes on the middle class 11 times, he gave us all a tax break. Outside of your doomsday Bible bunker the nation is thriving and the numbers have no time for your paranoid, commie under your bed, racist fueled day dreams. Don't worry. Bush's lil' trooper. 8 years of solid progress under Hillary and you Tea Baggers will be mostly dead by then, seeing you cutting edge, fingers on the pulse of America are mostly 65 and older. Toodles. We'll be sure to tell your Grandkids how racist right wing Christian Conservatives tried to destroy this great nation and how REAL Americans told them to take their kiddie groping, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus and shove it up their war mongering, greedy asses.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32459 Aug 7, 2014
Now tell us, which part of the $36 a year you pay to feed poor people destroyed this nation? Be sure to overlook the $4000 you paid in greedy corporate subsidies.

There's the facts, then there's all the crap you guys have been blabbering about for years to cover your racism. Nobody is fooled by any of it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32460 Aug 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now tell us, which part of the $36 a year you pay to feed poor people destroyed this nation? Be sure to overlook the $4000 you paid in greedy corporate subsidies.
There's the facts, then there's all the crap you guys have been blabbering about for years to cover your racism. Nobody is fooled by any of it.
Nobody is fooled with your bogus $36.00 per year either.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32461 Aug 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...because some guy who is too ashamed to admit he's a typical Republican Conservative says so. What a crock of garbage that you think Obama is even a quarter as bad as the GW Bush disaster morons like you inflicted on this country. You guys are a national running joke. You will never be relevant in this nation again. You are lucky us REAL Americans even allow you Tea Baggers to remain in our country. You guys should at the very least be water boarded for treason on national television, while all of America cheers.
I couldn't have said it better myself: liberals (like DumBama) think THEY own this country and nobody else. It explains their attitude quite a bit.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32462 Aug 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this country, but then I'm not the one ragging on our elected president and crying about it's poor people on a daily basis.
Wait until 2016 and all you'll be doing is crying.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32463 Aug 7, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
LOL...if Obama's a communist, he's the worst communist in history. The Dow's at 17,000, and corporate profits are at at all-time high. I can't help wondering, does anybody here actually know what communism is?
http://www.independentsentinel.com/obamas-pla...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32464 Aug 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's always a possibility. The folks in the middle, the truly undecided, may just decide to skip it if they think that both parties suck.
<quoted text>
I hope that you are wrong about that, but you may be right.
When folks remember the "good times" or "bad times" they tend to associate it with a specific President. And less sophisticated voters might vote that way. So stupidity might be on your side, in these midterm elections.
But, your happiness might be short lived. Remember way back when our economy was growing by leaps and bounds? And we were all younger and cuter? Yeah, the CLINTON YEARS! This slightly dim voter remembers how great it was and how it was all due to Bill Clinton. And now there's going to be another CLINTON running for President...
You better hope that the voters are smarter than you think they are.
I guess they weren't too smart when she ran against DumBama and lost. If we ever needed those "good times" again, we sure could have used them back in 2008.

It goes to show that Americans have short memories. Not many will associate Hillary and the Bill Clinton years. Not to mention as one of DumBama's minions, she has more controversies than ever. And since people are upset with Commie Care, it won't be too hard for her contender in the primary or main election to remind people of Hillary Care.

But you do make a good point about Bill Clinton and how he was adored. Most of his success was really due to Newt Gingrich and the newly elected Republican Congress, but Bill got all the credit including Welfare Reform even though he vetoed it twice before Republicans forced him to sign it.

Time will tell.......
ino

Waverly, OH

#32465 Aug 7, 2014
It's impossible to have a discussion with someone when every other word they say is Tea Bagger. Whatever that is. I think he's a troll.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32466 Aug 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Detroit, MI and see what morons like you have inflicted on Detroit with your New Left Liberalism and it is you Morons that want to turn the whole US into what Detroit looks like today and see nothing wrong with doing that and the only morons that see nothing wrong with it is Welfare or the Entitlement Society that has noting to loose.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32467 Aug 7, 2014
ino wrote:
It's impossible to have a discussion with someone when every other word they say is Tea Bagger. Whatever that is. I think he's a troll.
Your got that right, just another Radical Liberal Democrat from the 1960's which the postings confirm.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32468 Aug 7, 2014
ino wrote:
Pretty much the same way when they use "racist" all the time as well.

The left cannot defend the actions of this moron they put into office, so instead, they look to start a new fight they think they can win. They have no chance at winning the real issues.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32469 Aug 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much the same way when they use "racist" all the time as well.
The left cannot defend the actions of this moron they put into office, so instead, they look to start a new fight they think they can win. They have no chance at winning the real issues.
Umm, we call you a racist because you literally said "most blacks are too dumb to understand politics".
It's not a liberal conspiracy or some elaborate distraction. You're a racist rightwing moron, plain and simple...
Van Fart loser

Maple Heights, OH

#32470 Aug 7, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, we call you a racist because you literally said "most blacks are too dumb to understand politics".
It's not a liberal conspiracy or some elaborate distraction. You're a racist rightwing moron, plain and simple...
Speaking as an idiot that's too immature to participate in intelligent political dialect and an unemployed half-breed troll flamer, I concur.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32471 Aug 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell.......
On this, we can agree. I'm a patient man, and we will know the results of the next election very soon now...
Diabetic Fetch Boy

Van Wert, OH

#32472 Aug 7, 2014
xxxracist wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as an idiot trucker that's too immature to purchase insurance, I concur. Derpy derp racist comment Van Fart derpy derp.
Speaking as an irresponsible, overpaid, glorified paperboy who's much too "smart" to believe the experts in any given field over an obvious corporate agenda, I concur...
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32473 Aug 7, 2014
LOL...xxxrayted, your link to the Independent Sentinel was edifying. Other articles from the issue were titled "Obama Parties With Evil Dictators While Killers Cross Our Borders" and "Obama Will Drop a Nuclear Bomb On Immigration".......FOX would actually be considered a news outlet compared to this fact-free dittohead rag . You're not only unembarrassed about it, you sent a LINK.....hopeless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Wed Caroline 3
Where is the Cheri Brooks thread? Jul 29 Marc 5
Findlay police explain policy on lethal force Jul 17 murder witness 4
Anyone wanna have fun? Jul 15 CutieMeghan 2
Thplastics Jun '15 Get tips 1
News UF students to host African Night Jun '15 lion 2
Critics Claim The Fury of Mad Max Was Worth th... Jun '15 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages