Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
half breed

Lima, OH

#31127 Jul 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that changes the fact that the Hobby Lobby case was not decided on First Amendment grounds. What is it with you people?
What did you expect? If he had good critical thinking skills and was able to admit his past mistakes, he probably wouldn't be a diabetic, uninsured, overpaid, racist gofer.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31128 Jul 6, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect? If he had good critical thinking skills and was able to admit his past mistakes, he probably wouldn't be a diabetic, uninsured, overpaid, racist gofer.
If your mother had better critical thinking skills, she wouldn't have adopted an idiot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#31129 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You have proven to everyone even with this post that you are incapable of a discussion especially when the facts are dealt in front of you and that is your problem you dont like the facts posted.
Your "facts" have nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Your posts about the incorporation of rights by the 14th amendment has as much to do with the Hobby Lobby case as if you posted about which teams remain in the World Cup.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31130 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
None of that changes the fact that the Hobby Lobby case was not decided on First Amendment grounds. What is it with you people?
What is it with you Liberals that is exactly what was at issue, Hobby Lobby's 1st Amendment Rights but being tested & scrutinized under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act unfortunately instead of the US Constitution which proved Hobby Lobby's 1st amendment Rights were being violated by the Liberal's Obamacare which the Liberals Lost.

Location hidden

#31131 Jul 6, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there were only 3 nay votes on the Act, all cast in the Senate: Harlan Matthews (D), Robert Byrd (D), and Jesse Helms (R). Only one Congressional Republican voted against it. Explain to me how this is some kind of liberal conspiracy.
Liberals proposed it.

Location hidden

#31132 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>My asking you what the point was you were trying to make by your statement proves your point about liberal thinking? How so?
go back and read.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31133 Jul 6, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No the general issues involved do involve the First Amendment. However, the Hobby Lobby decision wasn't decided based on the First Amendment, but on the RFRA. That is very obvious from reading the decision, as has been spelled out above.
But the Religious Freedom act already dealt with the First Amendment.

Location hidden

#31134 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Holy Schizophrenia, Batman.
Facts you do not like which is obvious.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31135 Jul 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about campaign donations for a politician. We're talking about Supreme Court Justices Thomas and Scalia attending exclusive Koch Brother meetings and the undeniable fact that the Supreme Court suddenly began siding with corporations a whole lot more.
So what are you suggesting? Bribery?
half breed

Lima, OH

#31136 Jul 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If your mother had better critical thinking skills, she wouldn't have adopted an idiot.
I always love having my intelligence "insulted" by an uneducated, uninsured trucker with an IQ of maybe 70.
Keep up the good work, xxxteatard...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#31137 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with you Liberals that is exactly what was at issue, Hobby Lobby's 1st Amendment Rights but being tested & scrutinized under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act unfortunately instead of the US Constitution which proved Hobby Lobby's 1st amendment Rights were being violated by the Liberal's Obamacare which the Liberals Lost.
Wow. There is just so much wrong in that post. Well, I gave it a shot. It is sad that you insist on remaining ignorant.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#31138 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Facts you do not like which is obvious.
Facts that have nothing to do with the discussion. You change subjects faster than a 4 year old.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#31139 Jul 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Religious Freedom act already dealt with the First Amendment.
Once again, this is why you drive a truck and should leave the "thinky" stuff to others. You wouldn't be able to understand what was going on in that case in 100 years.

Location hidden

#31140 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow. There is just so much wrong in that post. Well, I gave it a shot. It is sad that you insist on remaining ignorant.
Liberals are ignorant claiming to be something they are not and your post confirm that.

Location hidden

#31141 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Facts that have nothing to do with the discussion. You change subjects faster than a 4 year old.
now this is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black.
half breed

Lima, OH

#31142 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It is sad that you insist on remaining ignorant.
That's the entire GOP platform in a nutshell. That's why they now pander to paranoid low IQ truckers and delusional momma's boys like Altered Reality. The party of "personal responsibility" somehow turned into the party of "It's YOUR fault I didn't bother to get insurance".
ino

Clyde, OH

#31143 Jul 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#31144 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are ignorant claiming to be something they are not and your post confirm that.
What are you talking about?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#31145 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>now this is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Huh?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31146 Jul 6, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>That's the entire GOP platform in a nutshell. That's why they now pander to paranoid low IQ truckers and delusional momma's boys like Altered Reality. The party of "personal responsibility" somehow turned into the party of "It's YOUR fault I didn't bother to get insurance".
Nobody ever said that Half-Ahardon. What I said is that it is your fault you elected a Communist that is responsible for millions of us losing our health insurance. Now you lowlifes are covered but us working people are not.

If not for DumBama, I and my fellow Americans would still have health insurance today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) 29 min Antidrugsislife 16
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Apr 1 bigmit23 6
Meet Jon Cross, Candidate for State Representat... Mar 28 InformedVoter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... Jan '17 d pants 107
local performer Jan '17 clams 1
News UF discussion on Islam to address election rhet... (Oct '16) Dec '16 snorko 5

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages