Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#28665 May 23, 2014
Hillary's done after this investigations over. And Obama may be in jail. Phony scandal my ass.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28666 May 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you should provide proof of the organized uproar by the left that you claim occurred.
I claimed that? Care to quote me and tell me what post number I said there was an "organized uproar?"
Canton

Canton, OH

#28667 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. What's Dan Rather doing these days? Maybe he could help.
Or we can take a quick looksie at what Fox News is up over on FactCheck. Strange that they mention Fox News so much more than Dan Rather. Wonder why?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28668 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Didn't you admit before that you never completed the application process? You should have or your boss should have kept the insurance that you had.
And he would have if not for that moron you people put into office.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28669 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God yes. The left is so beyond tactics like that.
Tell us please, what year was it when somebody lifted that rock you were sleeping under all of these years?
Or you could just provide us with something the Dems did that was as desperate as "Hillary MIGHT have brain damage". Ready? Go!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28670 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Not everything negative about Obama is racist, just the racist stuff is.
There is no racist stuff. That's the point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28671 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waaaah waaaaah. The president took my health insurance away" said the person who chose not to sign up for health insurance, got a raise, and then lied about not being able to afford it.
Let's take a look at the pay difference between the working class and the "job creators" over the years and then re-read your quote from Tea Bagger boy. Wow. Boss man's wages have grown exponentially, yet the working man's has flatlined for decades. Oopsie. Them facts make Ken look like a greedy corporate mouthpiece. Hey, at least he's rich enough for his greed driven agenda to make sense. Truck drivers who support the same agenda? Not so much.
Ken does make a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is this fallacy that if the wealthy had less money, it would make it better for working people. How does that work anyway? If government or anybody else for that matter took away 2 billion dollars from Warren Buffet, how did your life get any better?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28672 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
Hillary's done after this investigations over. And Obama may be in jail. Phony scandal my ass.
Yawn...Oh I get it. Like "Romney by a landslide". Stick to the soap opera bogus scandal of the week, Princess. The big boys have a country to dig out of your last brilliant political decision.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28673 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to track down your "Big eared half breed" quote again? Man, them facts keep beating your @ss.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28674 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
This next election is going to be a huge eye opener to this failed administration and all its cronies. A referendum. These morons have continued to say it's Bush's fault, a and they are 5 and a half years in! For Christ's sake, Elizabeth Warren, the loathsome senator from Massive-two-shits recent changed her tune. Instead of blaming Bush, she's decided to blame Reagan! Blame Obama. He's been a total failure. Oh, and since Warren is Native American, 1/132, I propose her new name be "Chief Full of Shit". Ttfn.
Most Americans are waking up as well. The polls show it too.

Let these liberals wallow in their "Hope and Change." It will be more delightful rubbing their noses in it. The real hope and change is coming in the next few elections. We are going to change this country from the United States of Chicago back to the United States of America. Send the Community Organizer back to his community where he belongs.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28675 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken does make a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is this fallacy that if the wealthy had less money, it would make it better for working people. How does that work anyway? If government or anybody else for that matter took away 2 billion dollars from Warren Buffet, how did your life get any better?
I think Ken made the most "sense" when he stated that cutting food programs that help children, working families (thanks job creators), veterans and the disabled was the "Christian" thing to do. Since the wealthy "job creators" have exponentially more money now, while working folks have flatlined for decades, tell us how crawling on your belly for boss man has helped you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28676 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to track down your "Big eared half breed" quote again? Man, them facts keep beating your @ss.
You have no facts. What you have are called accusations.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28677 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just provide us with something the Dems did that was as desperate as "Hillary MIGHT have brain damage". Ready? Go!
* George Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father.
* George Bush got a DUI 20 years before he ran for his first term as President.
* Mitt Romney tied his dog cage to the roof of his car when he went on vacation.
* Mitt Romney forcibly gave a kid a haircut in high school.
* George Bush used cocaine which is why he didn't turn over his medical records.
* George Bush was AWOL from his military service.

Anything else you would like? How about the several books written against GW? Or what about a cartoon show about GW? How about a million dollar internet site against GW? A video game of GW where the object was to shoot and kill him?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28678 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I claimed that? Care to quote me and tell me what post number I said there was an "organized uproar?"
Awww, are you going to play semantics games? The only reason the discussion about McCain happened is because you said that the Obama Birther loons were no crazier than those on the left that you claimed did the same thing to McCain.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28679 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And he would have if not for that moron you people put into office.
He just saw a prime opportunity to screw you without you blaming him for it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28680 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Referring to his wife as a "silverback gorilla" isn't racist.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28681 May 23, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that Obama was at fault because he did not respond quickly enough to those who claimed that he was not a US citizen.
<quoted text>
Beyond releasing his birth certificate in 2008, what do you think Obama could have done to placate those that were spreading lies about him?
Oh OK, I see what you mean. 1st I want to repeat that I am NOT a Birther. I always felt that it would be totally ludicrous for someone NOT eligable to run for & win the presidency only to eventually have EVERYTHING that they signed to be ruled unlawful & moot. So why do it? No good reason at all.
But it still seems to me that he started with statements, then a copy & so on as I stated B4.
Obama has NOT been the 'most transparent' at anything yet. But I won't get into that.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28682 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Not everything negative about Obama is racist, just the racist stuff is.
Now that is funny ! Really. I like it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28683 May 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Oh OK, I see what you mean. 1st I want to repeat that I am NOT a Birther. I always felt that it would be totally ludicrous for someone NOT eligable to run for & win the presidency only to eventually have EVERYTHING that they signed to be ruled unlawful & moot. So why do it? No good reason at all.
But it still seems to me that he started with statements, then a copy & so on as I stated B4.
Obama has NOT been the 'most transparent' at anything yet. But I won't get into that.
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28684 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
* George Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father.
* George Bush got a DUI 20 years before he ran for his first term as President.
* Mitt Romney tied his dog cage to the roof of his car when he went on vacation.
* Mitt Romney forcibly gave a kid a haircut in high school.
* George Bush used cocaine which is why he didn't turn over his medical records.
* George Bush was AWOL from his military service.
Anything else you would like? How about the several books written against GW? Or what about a cartoon show about GW? How about a million dollar internet site against GW? A video game of GW where the object was to shoot and kill him?
You forgot about Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska & all of 7 false charges that kept him from being re-elected only to be COMPLETELY exonerated right after the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
benjamin davis Jan 26 Dawn 2
megan davidson-hunter Jan 25 busy 1
looking Jan 22 looking 1
Kirsten Kelly (Jul '14) Dec 31 usedtobeawaitress 2
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web