|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers are the new focus of the left. They need a new demon every now and then when the old one wears out. You know, Haliburton, Cheney, George Bush, The Republican Congress and so on.
Liberals love calling the kettle black. They really believe that political influence and donations are a one-sided argument:
"The Koch brothers give almost exclusively to Republicans just as Soros donates predominately to Democrats and Democratic organizations. Overall, Soros has spent $34.24 million and the Kochs have spent $4.06 million.(Note: This study only covers donations to federal candidates - to see donations to state candidates, go to Followthemoney.org and search for Soros and Koch. For example, as Ben Smith of Politico wrote recently, David Koch and his wife have given $74,000 to a Democrat, Andrew Cuomo, New York's State Attorney General.)
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opens...
You're right, I had that site confused with a different one.I see though that you went you used outdated info for this jab, let's get more current:

www.opensecrets.org/news/2014/04/how-2014-is-...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers are the new focus of the left. They need a new demon every now and then when the old one wears out. You know, Haliburton, Cheney, George Bush, The Republican Congress and so on.
Liberals love calling the kettle black. They really believe that political influence and donations are a one-sided argument:
"The Koch brothers give almost exclusively to Republicans just as Soros donates predominately to Democrats and Democratic organizations. Overall, Soros has spent $34.24 million and the Kochs have spent $4.06 million.(Note: This study only covers donations to federal candidates - to see donations to state candidates, go to Followthemoney.org and search for Soros and Koch. For example, as Ben Smith of Politico wrote recently, David Koch and his wife have given $74,000 to a Democrat, Andrew Cuomo, New York's State Attorney General.)
You misstate the liberal position, as usual. The Left wants to limit the power of money in the electoral process. The Right doesn't. It's really pretty simple. Playing by the crooked rules that the Right has established doesn't equate to an endorsement of those rules.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha! The Koch Brothers are a "new" focus. Except for the fact that all your links lead directly to them and we have been pointing that out to you for years. Could you be any further out of touch? The Koch Brothers provide unstable TeaBaggers with just the right mix of racism, greed and Christian dominionism, all in an attempt to get ill informed idiots to vote against their own interests, crawl on their bellies for corporations and ignore obvious changes to our planet's climate.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Just when you thought the GOP couldn't stoop any lower than the desperate birth certificate scheme or the FEMA death camp insult to every thinking person in this country, we get Karl Rove, in a desperate and flat out scum move to make Hillary seem questionable as a president, claiming that there is a possibility that Hillary has brain damage. I am sure he is just looking out for her well being.

What absolute scum. You guys are less than garbage and it doesn't matter what title you are hiding behind today...Tea Party, Libertarian, Conservative who has never seen a Conservative president...it's all just the scum bag GOP with scum bag GOP tactics.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk some more about those good guy Koch brothers:

kochcash.org
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Canton wrote:
Just when you thought the GOP couldn't stoop any lower than the desperate birth certificate scheme or the FEMA death camp insult to every thinking person in this country, we get Karl Rove, in a desperate and flat out scum move to make Hillary seem questionable as a president, claiming that there is a possibility that Hillary has brain damage. I am sure he is just looking out for her well being.
What absolute scum. You guys are less than garbage and it doesn't matter what title you are hiding behind today...Tea Party, Libertarian, Conservative who has never seen a Conservative president...it's all just the scum bag GOP with scum bag GOP tactics.
Not sure you knew, but Hillary had a stroke.

In regards to brain damage, a Doctor has to answer that. A stroke has effects on the brain permanently.

In my opinion regardless of Hillary's ambitions......she should be Grandma for an 8 year term.

Life has a funny way of passing by, and Hillary had a wake up call.

Hope she is alright, and enjoys her new grandchild.

PS: ignore Karl Rove.....I always have.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to brain damage, a Doctor has to answer that. A stroke has effects on the brain permanently.
In my opinion regardless of Hillary's ambitions......she should be Grandma for an 8 year term.
I knew Hillary was in the hospital, although I didn't know Karl Rove was a neuroscientist. It was just an obvious and desperate political move on Rove's part to put doubt on Hillary's ability to lead. The last time we saw absurd and scummy GOP tactics like that one, they were asking an American citizen to show his birth certificate over and over again.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pure speculation.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They could lower it to 3%, but that doesn't help if we still have a record amount of Americans not working as we do today. Industry is struggling to create jobs in spite of DumBama..... not because of him. I can't think of one President in my lifetime that's been as anti-business as DumBama has.
"Industry is struggling to create jobs"...Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Look at all those bank teller jobs they created in those tax loophole offshore accounts. Too bad they fled the country for cheap, unregulated labor under pro-business Bush or you would have had a valid point there. Danner Press in Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush. Hoover company in North Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush...

I hope you don't mind me slamming you in the mouth with the cold hard facts. I know you tend to gravitate towards those hypothetical outrages.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on just making shit up?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Hillary was in the hospital, although I didn't know Karl Rove was a neuroscientist. It was just an obvious and desperate political move on Rove's part to put doubt on Hillary's ability to lead. The last time we saw absurd and scummy GOP tactics like that one, they were asking an American citizen to show his birth certificate over and over again.
Karl Rove is a talking head.....period.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Hillary proved she was also no up for the task of the 3AM phone call. In 2008 Hillary said she was, and proved countless times she failed along with the White House.

She was thrown into a hornets nest where women are treated like pets at best. Who do you think took her serious?

Who backed up Hillary?

Her position was a payback for loss in primary.

Hillary is a soon to be grandma, and needs to take an active part. Slow down, and just play with the baby, and be a happy grandma.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. If we don't put a stop to this kind of underhanded politics, next thing you know, they will be digging back 20 years or so in her life to see if she ever had a DUI, or even back to her high school days to see if she ever attacked another student. Hell, she might be such a btch that she strapped her dog cage to the roof of her car when she and Bill went on vacation.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"Industry is struggling to create jobs"...Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Look at all those bank teller jobs they created in those tax loophole offshore accounts. Too bad they fled the country for cheap, unregulated labor under pro-business Bush or you would have had a valid point there. Danner Press in Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush. Hoover company in North Canton for years and years? Shut down under Bush...
I hope you don't mind me slamming you in the mouth with the cold hard facts. I know you tend to gravitate towards those hypothetical outrages.
Well why don't you slam me with more facts like how Bush was responsible for the closing down of those companies?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking to see a birth certificate is legit because the Constitution requires a person running for President be a natural US Born citizen. The Constitution says nothing about a persons military records when it comes to being a US President, yet they hounded GW for years on that subject.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk some more about those good guy Koch brothers:
kochcash.org
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You misstate the liberal position, as usual. The Left wants to limit the power of money in the electoral process. The Right doesn't. It's really pretty simple. Playing by the crooked rules that the Right has established doesn't equate to an endorsement of those rules.
Oh please. You liberals love to throw rocks in glass houses. How much did DumBama have for his last campaign? Something like a billion dollars? That's a lot of homeless donors, don't you think? I guess it was those same poor people that were buying his $20,000 dinner plate tickets for his fund raiser.

You spend so much time snooping on what our side is doing that you don't even know what your side is up to. At least we Republicans can come to terms that both sides get a lot of money and influence from certain groups. The liberals? Oh, those rotten Republicans and their wealthy supporters as if you don't have any. LOL!
we are in trouble

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

we need a gov who cares more about the people of ohio, and not his rich buddies
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. You liberals love to throw rocks in glass houses. How much did DumBama have for his last campaign? Something like a billion dollars? That's a lot of homeless donors, don't you think? I guess it was those same poor people that were buying his $20,000 dinner plate tickets for his fund raiser.
You spend so much time snooping on what our side is doing that you don't even know what your side is up to. At least we Republicans can come to terms that both sides get a lot of money and influence from certain groups. The liberals? Oh, those rotten Republicans and their wealthy supporters as if you don't have any. LOL!
Even when it is explained to you, you refuse to get it. Which party tries to regulate the amount of cash involved in campaigns and which party resists all attempts to do so? There is a reason you are a truck driver, bro.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when it is explained to you, you refuse to get it. Which party tries to regulate the amount of cash involved in campaigns and which party resists all attempts to do so? There is a reason you are a truck driver, bro.
Then allow a truck driver to educate you: it's no secret that the media is in full gear for DumBama and the Democrats. Cut off all funding, and all we would hear is the Democrat point of view except for those that watch Fox or listen to talk radio, and that's not a whole hell of a lot of people compared to MSM.

You can't stop influence in our politicians. Did you ever hear of the McCain/ Feingold bill? You know, McCain..... a member of the Republican party????

Put the shoe on the other foot. Let's say the MSM was all in favor of conservatism, and the Republicans were looking for a way to stop the Democrats from getting their messages and ideas out. Would you support it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
School Fees Aug 16 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul 30 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul 26 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231

Search the Findlay Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••