xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28256 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now is what I just did there check or would that be mate? Derp, derp...pull the truck over, Kasparov! I'm having a vision. Romney by a landslide! I have spoken.
I have a vision too. I have to get to work. I'll catch up with you later.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28257 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Where is there any indication that I profess to have or not have a god? Where have I indicated to be a Tea Bagger? Where have I indicated as to be for or against water boarding?
You never told us you were a slack jawed ninny either, yet still, here you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28258 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a vision too. I have to get to work. I'll catch up with you later.
Yah, that seat isn't going to sit by itself and someone has to keep the country supplied with Gatorade bottles filled with piss. Can't wait until the "job creators" do you a big favor and easily replace you with a Chinese made computer, It won't matter though. You'll still be crawling on your belly for the big boss man, even when you are sucking on that government teat.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28259 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it this way Pops: you would be condescending too if you went to college only to stay home all day and post on Topix. ;-D
I post from my office. It's one of the benefits to being educated.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28260 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Re-read post #28223 to answer your question. I may be slipping a little but YOU are slipping a whole lot on this thread.
Come on Canton, you can't keep spinning any better than Jay Carney. He's a pro, you spin it for fun & self entertainment. Jay does it for a pay check.
Step it up & you can take his job.
Then you too can espouse all kinds of B.S. & get a paycheck too!!! Think of the government benefits that come with it !!
You keep talking about all this BS. For about the tenth time, go ahead and post one statement I have made on here that is BS. Just one. I have made this same request for about two years now but have yet to have someone take me up on it. I wonder why?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28261 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to learn chess to know what check mate means. Obviously you never played chess.
Wonder no more though, Republicans cutting funds for security is nothing more than typical Democrat BS. There was no security fund to begin with. The funds allocated to Benghazi which was approved by the Democrat Senate in negotiations was for building, maintenance and security. The Congress had no say-so as to how the money was divided or spent. Given the fact that there couldn't have been much more than 50 grand in security there, one has to wonder what happened to the remaining 1.5 billion of that money.
Hey! I know. Maybe the State Department can tell us what happened to that money! Nah, then their lie about Republicans cutting security funds would be exposed:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/veep-debate-...
I love your link. Especially the part where Ryan got busted telling twice as many lies as Biden did. Thanks for showing us that Republicans lie twice as much as the Democrats.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28263 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep to get such a conclusion?
There are a number of skilled trade jobs that make a HIGH 5 digit income & even a 6 digit income That do NOT involve having a steering wheel in ones hands.
I often wonder as to why I bother responding to your posts specifically' which often have NO point of their own or they are a pure flower garden aid.
One can be in the restaurant business with out a high school diploma & end up making 7 digits. One could be into cleaning homes & offices & end up "owning" several crews that make the top dog money. How about the people that OWN a restaurant or a window company or a tax preparer or a car salesman or landscaping company etc etc that didn't even finish High School that now earn 6 digits?
Then there are the owner/operators of landscaping snow removal that can do the same. Or soft ware programming. Need I go on?
I ASK ONCE AGAIN, Why are you so insulting of others??
I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying.
Haven't we been over this "insulting to others" thing numerous times now? You know, when I copied and pasted about ten times where you did it to others? As far as any of the other steam powered rubbish you keep clucking about, people used to be able to buy a railroad with some pocket lint, a wooden whistle and a smile. Just like the GOP, them days are over.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28264 May 7, 2014
"Where did I say that you lied?" -Pops

"I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying."-Pops

So basically Pops, everything statement you make on here is based off of your failing memory and inability to absorb facts. That also explains the second time you voted for GW Bush.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28265 May 7, 2014
Oops sorry, every not everything, although both.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28266 May 7, 2014
The average age of Fox News viewers is 68 and a majority of them are politically conservative and white. Fox News viewers have dropped by 6%.

So basically all anyone has to do to beat the slack jawed Tea Bagging idiots that keep voting against their own interests in the name of Jesus is simply wait. I'm thinking eight years of Hillary ought to do the trick. Tick tock.

Oh, and good luck getting anyone under the age of 40 to sign up for your racist, has been corporate agenda bullsh1t in the future.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28267 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your link. Especially the part where Ryan got busted telling twice as many lies as Biden did. Thanks for showing us that Republicans lie twice as much as the Democrats.
Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoyed the truth about so-called security funds so we don't have to tolerate those bogus liberal blog lies you always come up with.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28268 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
The average age of Fox News viewers is 68 and a majority of them are politically conservative and white. Fox News viewers have dropped by 6%.
So basically all anyone has to do to beat the slack jawed Tea Bagging idiots that keep voting against their own interests in the name of Jesus is simply wait. I'm thinking eight years of Hillary ought to do the trick. Tick tock.
Oh, and good luck getting anyone under the age of 40 to sign up for your racist, has been corporate agenda bullsh1t in the future.
Just as when a lot of young people mature and become more conservative, the same holds true when people get older and wiser and look for new sources of information and entertainment.

That's why Fox is and will always be number one in cable news. Old people will die off, but those young people will become middle-aged and elderly too.

But you can sit there and keep waiting if you like.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28269 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now by "stronger Congress" do you mean our current GOP 6% approval rating Congress or do you mean our current most ineffective GOP Congress in the history of this nation Congress? And here we all called them obstructionists. How dare we be 100% historically proven dead on correct? Perhaps you were making some kind of hypothetical assumption on the future of the GOP? I'll hold my breath for an apology when America punches you in the mouth with a 3rd reality check come November. Your only hope is the fact that most intelligent young Americans do not intend to vote in November. You know...a possible GOP election win by the misrepresentation of the true direction of this nation and the real voice of the American people?(Also see how GW Bush got elected twice)
As polls show, the uninformed voter is not very enthused this year. Democrats are going to have to invent new lies about Republicans since the old ones seem to work against them. The people that are enthused? That would be the tens of millions that were negatively effected by Commie Care. They can't wait for those polls to open, and it's only May.

But there is more good news: since the end of enrollment for Commie Care, it can only get worse for Democrats from here. It can't get any better than the bogus numbers the Democrats already gave us. But it can get worse such as 1/3 of the people that singed up never paid for their policy. No money--no coverage. Then there is going to be shock and awe when these people find their new policy doesn't cover any of their doctors or medical facilities they used to go to.

I love this time of year. Spring. I hate the fall. But even though I'll hate the next one as the last, at least I really have something to look forward to.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28270 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoyed the truth about so-called security funds so we don't have to tolerate those bogus liberal blog lies you always come up with.
You WISH you could discredit the sources I use on here. In the mean time, we regularly see you clutching for every snake oil propaganda pitch they spoon feed you. The Heritage Foundation should put you on their payroll.

As far as your camp still trying to milk something out of Benghazi for political gain (how disgusting), try not to trip over the 11 dead Americans you ignored when our embassies were attacked on Bush's dime.

Now...remind us whose policies created this long standing hatred of Americans in the Middle East.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28271 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You WISH you could discredit the sources I use on here. In the mean time, we regularly see you clutching for every snake oil propaganda pitch they spoon feed you. The Heritage Foundation should put you on their payroll.
As far as your camp still trying to milk something out of Benghazi for political gain (how disgusting), try not to trip over the 11 dead Americans you ignored when our embassies were attacked on Bush's dime.
Now...remind us whose policies created this long standing hatred of Americans in the Middle East.
Snake oil? Propaganda? FactChek is snake oil and propaganda?

FactCheck is pretty left which is why I use it. Although they are left, they print the truth and as of yet, I've seen nobody that caught them in a lie or fudged numbers. I have to give them credit. Most left-wing sources are full of lies and half-truths.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28272 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as when a lot of young people mature and become more conservative, the same holds true when people get older and wiser and look for new sources of information and entertainment.
That's why Fox is and will always be number one in cable news. Old people will die off, but those young people will become middle-aged and elderly too.
But you can sit there and keep waiting if you like.
Nope, you are a dying breed and the progressive young Americans who wouldn't touch Fox News with a stick today are the same progressive and Liberal minds that will be running this prosperous nation in the future. Fox News by the way has hit a 12 year low in viewers. Especially among young viewers.

Toodles
Canton

Canton, OH

#28273 May 7, 2014
The GOP most certainly tried to cut funding for security but was later passed with an amount hat was closer to what the administration asked for. (How hypocritical and disgusting)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28274 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
FactCheck is pretty left which is why I use it. Although they are left, they print the truth and as of yet, I've seen nobody that caught them in a lie or fudged numbers. I have to give them credit. Most left-wing sources are full of lies and half-truths.
Good, so you read the part where the GOP initially tried to cut security funding...just like everyone said they did. Only after the fact was an amount passed. Funny that now you are trying to tell us about things like checking your facts after months and months of your Fox News links and Heritage Foundation dribble. Anyway, fact checked and verified...the GOP tried to cut funding to security that could have possibly prevented Benghazi.(Sickening)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28275 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So now The Heritage Foundation links you post are FactChek......aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28276 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, so you read the part where the GOP initially tried to cut security funding...just like everyone said they did. Only after the fact was an amount passed. Funny that now you are trying to tell us about things like checking your facts after months and months of your Fox News links and Heritage Foundation dribble. Anyway, fact checked and verified...the GOP tried to cut funding to security that could have possibly prevented Benghazi.(Sickening)
Obviously you didn't even read the thing, so why comment?

It said Smoking Joe made some allegation that Republicans cut money for security in Benghazi. No truth to it because there was no funding just for security. It was a 1.5 billion dollar check for construction, maintenance and security. There was no security fund cut because there was no security fund to begin with. And obviously, there was little of that 1.5 billion spent on security by the State Department in spite of the repeated requests by agencies on the ground in Benghazi for more security.

Once again, it's blame shift by the Democrats that can't man-up and take responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match

Findlay People Search