Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27915 Apr 27, 2014
Guitarzan wrote:
I will vote for any democrat! The Republican party needs to weed out a few nuts. The sut downs did it for me, Not a good idea guys and the reading of '''green eggs and ham' is an insult I won't forgret. That was a huge waste of money that could have been used to support a few programs. So this year I vote a straight Democrat ticket. Please don't start spout off to me about a bunch of foreign or weird gun issue. I don;t care what you say here. Actions speek louder than words.
same goes with the Democrats too especially the Liberal Demcorats who we need to weed out of the Demcorat Party and you can tell who they are too.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27916 Apr 28, 2014
Guitarzan wrote:
I will vote for any democrat! The Republican party needs to weed out a few nuts. The sut downs did it for me, Not a good idea guys and the reading of '''green eggs and ham' is an insult I won't forgret. That was a huge waste of money that could have been used to support a few programs. So this year I vote a straight Democrat ticket. Please don't start spout off to me about a bunch of foreign or weird gun issue. I don;t care what you say here. Actions speek louder than words.
I don't know what a Sut Down is, I am just assuming you meant THE shut down.

So before you make this commitment to the Democrat party, let me remind you of one thing: the Congress cannot shut down the government. They don't have the power.

We elect our Congress people to write laws and spend money. Congress is charged with the job of writing a budget in which to spend that money. After Congress does this job we elected them to do, the budget then goes to the Senate and eventually the President. If either of these two entities refuses to sign on to the budget Congress created, that's when the government gets shut down. Congress didn't do it, the Senate or President did.

Right now we are experiencing one of the largest expansions of poverty and government dependency we've seen in decades. This is due to the Democrats and DumBama.

You see, government dependents generally vote Democrat. So how can the Democrat party expand it's base? Create more government dependents, that's how. Do you really think DumBama or the Democrat party give a rats if you have healthcare insurance or not? Think again, because after Commie Care was passed, they then had the power to control over one-sixth of our entire economy. That's right, more government dependents.
jerry

Cambridge, OH

#27917 Apr 28, 2014
when only the rich can run for office and control everything, we common people don't stand a chance . rich people do not now how our life runs,the don't understand our style of living
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27918 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a Sut Down is, I am just assuming you meant THE shut down.
So before you make this commitment to the Democrat party, let me remind you of one thing: the Congress cannot shut down the government. They don't have the power.
We elect our Congress people to write laws and spend money. Congress is charged with the job of writing a budget in which to spend that money. After Congress does this job we elected them to do, the budget then goes to the Senate and eventually the President. If either of these two entities refuses to sign on to the budget Congress created, that's when the government gets shut down. Congress didn't do it, the Senate or President did.
Right now we are experiencing one of the largest expansions of poverty and government dependency we've seen in decades. This is due to the Democrats and DumBama.
You see, government dependents generally vote Democrat. So how can the Democrat party expand it's base? Create more government dependents, that's how. Do you really think DumBama or the Democrat party give a rats if you have healthcare insurance or not? Think again, because after Commie Care was passed, they then had the power to control over one-sixth of our entire economy. That's right, more government dependents.
I see the daily stupid pill that you take every day has kicked in bright and early. Right along with that selective memory enema.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27919 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You just described yourself and your way of thinking very well and do you remember the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban which I sure do and do you remember when the Liberals scared people to get them to go along and intern Japanese American during WW2 and you dont think Liberals would try that again you better think again since liberals like to use fear.
Executive Order 9066
Executive Order 9066 is a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by the United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942, authorizing the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones. Eventually, EO 9066 cleared the way for the deportation of Japanese Americans to internment camps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_...
Sure I remember the 1994 Fed Assault Weapons Ban. It's when I legally purchased my Colt AR-15 Assault Rifle. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the 100 round drum clip for it due to that unreasonable ban on high capacity clips. How am I supposed to protect my home or go hunting without my 100 round drum clip? How outrageous! Nice try trying to rewrite history but unfortunately for you, I'm a gun owner since I got my 410 when I was 9 and I remember you guys crying about them taking all our guns away back under Clinton. Did they? Did they take all your guns away or was it just more crybaby the sky is falling right wing garbage...again? How many times have you guys cried about them taking all the guns away? Now how many times have they done it? Only an inbred fool would think the Feds could possibly take away the hundreds of thousands of undocumented and legally owned firearms in this nation. That's where you guys come in...

Hell, half the reason the Tea Baggers get all bent out of shape when the Feds take down a Waco nut job is because they realize they might be next for all those toddlers they have locked up in their doomsday Bible bunkers. It's why they hoard guns and get paranoid of the government watching them all the time. Me personally do not care if the government watches me every second of the day. Wonder why it doesn't bother me in the least? I mean besides the fact that I am not a deviant or a criminal.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27920 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a piece of trash thrown to the curb the garbage man left because you are too gross to touch.
throw some coins at my new shoes, because I want 4 more pair.
Is tax dodging in your definition someone who pays more in taxes than you earn?
and if you don't like your wage try adding value for a change. You are grossly over paid at the federal minimum wage now.
And you sir are a valued and witty voice on this forum. Respected by all and gifted with an insight on what's to come that teeters on the edge of supernatural. I mean except for the fact that everyone laughs at you like a stammering scarecrow clown and you have been so absurdly wrong about everything you claim on here that it is a running joke.

I like your new shoes by the way. The little bells on the very tips of their curly points make a nice touch when you dance for the amusement of the forum.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27921 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal FDR would have considered Reagans Trickle Down Economics nothing more than the Liberals Keynesian Economics which is based on the same principle and all Reagan did was label Keynesian Ecomomics as Trickle Down Economics which was Government Cold War Spending.
Keynesian economics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynesian_econom...
So that explains why Reagan is such a conservative hero. Here I thought it was because he negotiated with terrorists and raised taxes every time someone blinked. Still waiting on that trickle down by the way. Darn that Liberal Reagan and his typical Liberal huge tax cuts for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27922 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir are a valued and witty voice on this forum. Respected by all and gifted with an insight on what's to come that teeters on the edge of supernatural. I mean except for the fact that everyone laughs at you like a stammering scarecrow clown and you have been so absurdly wrong about everything you claim on here that it is a running joke.
I like your new shoes by the way. The little bells on the very tips of their curly points make a nice touch when you dance for the amusement of the forum.
throw some coins, and quit vomiting your childish fantasies.

I waste no whit on folk like you who can't understand it.

Everyone does not laugh at me except you trolls.

The joke is on you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27923 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a piece of trash thrown to the curb the garbage man left because you are too gross to touch.
throw some coins at my new shoes, because I want 4 more pair.
Is tax dodging in your definition someone who pays more in taxes than you earn?
and if you don't like your wage try adding value for a change. You are grossly over paid at the federal minimum wage now.
Strange how after days of you sitting silent, I mention Trust Fund Baby and you come running. Wonder why? Pay your taxes you bloated welfare queen. Us hardworking REAL Americans are getting tired of carrying mommy and daddy free rides like you on our backs. Tell that old woman who lives with you to change your diaper while you're at it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27924 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
throw some coins, and quit vomiting your childish fantasies.
I waste no whit on folk like you who can't understand it.
Everyone does not laugh at me except you trolls.
The joke is on you.
Sure, that must be it. You hold off on all your wit because you know it will fly right over all our heads. You have only been playing dumb all along and because you are so clever, you started your whole "act dumb" routine on the day you were born and have had the perseverance to continue the act every day of your life up to this very moment. I mean, could you imagine if all the ignorance that plops out of your pie hole was actually what you were really meaning to say? You sly guy. We're onto you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27925 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I remember the 1994 Fed Assault Weapons Ban. It's when I legally purchased my Colt AR-15 Assault Rifle. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the 100 round drum clip for it due to that unreasonable ban on high capacity clips. How am I supposed to protect my home or go hunting without my 100 round drum clip? How outrageous! Nice try trying to rewrite history but unfortunately for you, I'm a gun owner since I got my 410 when I was 9 and I remember you guys crying about them taking all our guns away back under Clinton. Did they? Did they take all your guns away or was it just more crybaby the sky is falling right wing garbage...again? How many times have you guys cried about them taking all the guns away? Now how many times have they done it? Only an inbred fool would think the Feds could possibly take away the hundreds of thousands of undocumented and legally owned firearms in this nation. That's where you guys come in...
Hell, half the reason the Tea Baggers get all bent out of shape when the Feds take down a Waco nut job is because they realize they might be next for all those toddlers they have locked up in their doomsday Bible bunkers. It's why they hoard guns and get paranoid of the government watching them all the time. Me personally do not care if the government watches me every second of the day. Wonder why it doesn't bother me in the least? I mean besides the fact that I am not a deviant or a criminal.
We all know who the nutjobs are and the Liberal Democrats proved that themselves years ago with their Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground besides the Liberals also proved it when they listed almost every gun that was ever made on the potential ban list in the 1994 Weapons Assault Ban if your ever read the law and your 410 was on the list if the Federal Government wanted to ban your 410 and make it illegal for you to own which is why the Liberals lost in 1996 and if it was for Otis McDonald the Liberal Democrats would be pushing on with there agenda to restrict the 2nd amendment besides try telling Otis Mcdonald a life long Democrat that the Liberals didn't take his guns away from him and wasnt trying to restrict his rights to protect himself which they did years ago in Chicago and why he sued Chicago because of the Liberal Democrats way of life was unraveling in Chicago and the Liberals including Clinton wanted to apply that type of society on a national level but Liberal Demcorats prior to 2010 were right that the 2nd Amendment did not apply to the states which is how the Liberals restricted gun rights for years at the state and local levels.

Otis McDonald -- Everyday people can make a difference

Meet Otis McDonald: a new folk hero with a timeless message -- everyday people can still make a difference.



Radical Liberal Democrat Plans for America

Weather Underground

The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the US government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro... (organization)

Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27926 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
throw some coins, and quit vomiting your childish fantasies.
I waste no whit on folk like you who can't understand it.
Everyone does not laugh at me except you trolls.
The joke is on you.
No whit- not a tittle or jot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27927 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So that explains why Reagan is such a conservative hero. Here I thought it was because he negotiated with terrorists and raised taxes every time someone blinked. Still waiting on that trickle down by the way. Darn that Liberal Reagan and his typical Liberal huge tax cuts for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class!!!
Reagan admits he was Liberal Democrat New Dealer to the core and remember Reagan didnt change Liberalism Changed which is why he left the Democrat Party and didnt want to be in same company with Bill Ayers and the so called New Left Liberal Democrats.

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08

Reagan was a New Deal Democrat. He joked that he had probably become a Democrat by birth, given that his father, Jack, was so devoted to the Democratic Party. The younger Reagan cast his first presidential vote in 1932 for Franklin Roosevelt, and did so again in the succeeding three presidential contests. His faith in FDR remained undimmed even after World War II, when he called himself “a New Dealer to the core.” He summarized his views in this way:“I thought government could solve all our postwar problems just as it had ended the Depression and won the war. I didn’t trust big business. I thought government, not private companies, should own our big public utilities; if there wasn’t enough housing to shelter the American people, I thought government should build it; if we needed better medical care, the answer was socialized medicine.” When his brother, Moon, became a Republican and argued with his sibling, the younger Reagan concluded “he was just spouting Republican propaganda.”

http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27928 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I remember the 1994 Fed Assault Weapons Ban. It's when I legally purchased my Colt AR-15 Assault Rifle. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the 100 round drum clip for it due to that unreasonable ban on high capacity clips. How am I supposed to protect my home or go hunting without my 100 round drum clip? How outrageous! Nice try trying to rewrite history but unfortunately for you, I'm a gun owner since I got my 410 when I was 9 and I remember you guys crying about them taking all our guns away back under Clinton. Did they? Did they take all your guns away or was it just more crybaby the sky is falling right wing garbage...again? How many times have you guys cried about them taking all the guns away? Now how many times have they done it? Only an inbred fool would think the Feds could possibly take away the hundreds of thousands of undocumented and legally owned firearms in this nation. That's where you guys come in...
Hell, half the reason the Tea Baggers get all bent out of shape when the Feds take down a Waco nut job is because they realize they might be next for all those toddlers they have locked up in their doomsday Bible bunkers. It's why they hoard guns and get paranoid of the government watching them all the time. Me personally do not care if the government watches me every second of the day. Wonder why it doesn't bother me in the least? I mean besides the fact that I am not a deviant or a criminal.
look how well Obama's community organizing in a gun free zone was worked.

murder capital of the world.

your rant is for your fellow drunken sheep.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27929 Apr 28, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
No whit- not a tittle or jot.
professor did spoons make you fat too?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27930 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan admits he was Liberal Democrat New Dealer to the core and remember Reagan didnt change Liberalism Changed which is why he left the Democrat Party and didnt want to be in same company with Bill Ayers and the so called New Left Liberal Democrats.
Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08
Reagan was a New Deal Democrat. He joked that he had probably become a Democrat by birth, given that his father, Jack, was so devoted to the Democratic Party. The younger Reagan cast his first presidential vote in 1932 for Franklin Roosevelt, and did so again in the succeeding three presidential contests. His faith in FDR remained undimmed even after World War II, when he called himself “a New Dealer to the core.” He summarized his views in this way:“I thought government could solve all our postwar problems just as it had ended the Depression and won the war. I didn’t trust big business. I thought government, not private companies, should own our big public utilities; if there wasn’t enough housing to shelter the American people, I thought government should build it; if we needed better medical care, the answer was socialized medicine.” When his brother, Moon, became a Republican and argued with his sibling, the younger Reagan concluded “he was just spouting Republican propaganda.”
http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...
Once again, this all explains why Reagan is such a cornerstone of rightwing Conservatives. Who gives a rat's @ss what a bunch of leftwing hippies were doing in the 60's at their college. Wonder what the right was up to when this great leftist student threat was destroying the fabric of America? Oh, that's right. They were busy shooting into crowds of unarmed American children up in Kent State. As far as my 410 shotgun being on the list of guns they wanted to ban in 1994...bullsh1t and you know it. All that came of that ban, and reasonably so, were restrictions on high capacity clips and a minor alteration to flash suppressors. I forget. Remind me what it says about 100 round drum clips and flash suppressors in the 2nd Amendment. Nothing? Yah...thought so. Go polish your guns, hound dog. You have talk. Now if only that talk matched up with the facts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27931 Apr 28, 2014
If it wasn't for Liberal thinking, we'd all be sipping tea right now under the Union Jack. If it wasn't for Americans paying their taxes, the American Revolution would not have happened and our army would not have been funded. You know, the reason this nation exists to this day? Now blurt out some imaginary nonsense about the founders of this nation being like the Tea Party.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27932 Apr 28, 2014
Waaaah the mean old government it trying to take away my 50 caliber sniper rifle. The with the range that can hit over a mile away and can turn a person into a cloud of pink mist. I need that 50 caliber rifle to defend my family and to hunt...for bad guys and squirrels that are threatening me from over a mile away.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27933 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this all explains why Reagan is such a cornerstone of rightwing Conservatives. Who gives a rat's @ss what a bunch of leftwing hippies were doing in the 60's at their college. Wonder what the right was up to when this great leftist student threat was destroying the fabric of America? Oh, that's right. They were busy shooting into crowds of unarmed American children up in Kent State. As far as my 410 shotgun being on the list of guns they wanted to ban in 1994...bullsh1t and you know it. All that came of that ban, and reasonably so, were restrictions on high capacity clips and a minor alteration to flash suppressors. I forget. Remind me what it says about 100 round drum clips and flash suppressors in the 2nd Amendment. Nothing? Yah...thought so. Go polish your guns, hound dog. You have talk. Now if only that talk matched up with the facts.
your 410 single shot is a kids gun, or tomato stake.

remind me how a flash suppressor is anything but directing flash from a bang.

your 410 with a flash suppressor makes it more dangerous?

and while you want magazine restrictions, normal people want criminals jailed.

PS: flash suppressors can reduce recoil significantly, and improve accuracy by limiting barrel harmonics.

now get back to your lego building.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27934 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
professor did spoons make you fat too?
This is only funny if you know word whit means. And even then, only the littlest bit funny. A whit of wit, if you will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct 17 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
Peterbilt of Northwest Ohio (Nov '11) Jul '14 insider 6
Diesel Trucks Jul '14 Rosco 1
Findlay Dating
Find my Match

Findlay Jobs

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Findlay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Findlay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]