Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the bankruptcy. That factored in too.
just think.....in 6 years going from ZERO to 7 figures.

you jealous?

to bad.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm overwrought. I may have to go fishing in a parking lot to ease my jealousy.
fish are biting better on the reefs in front of nuke plant.....try there.

purple jig with minnows.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called rubbing your face in chit.
you are well practiced with chit on your face.
Employment is foreign to you, and a blast to make fun of.
I have money because I work, and sacrificed to own my own business.
To bad for you.
WHAAAAAAAAAA
Right, a self made man like myself who paid for his own college out of his own pocket, like a responsible adult...right? Ohhhh that's right. Your mommy and daddy paid for you to have an unprofessional an unethical affair with your teacher in college. When you say "waaaaaaah", why does your wife come running with a baby bottle in her hand?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you gone and re-defined the word moron as an employed person who defines people like you as America's true problem?
Only chumps keep money in a bank that pays nothing for interest.
Money is earned, and why it is foreign to you.
No, there are plenty of morons who work. I define a moron as someone who makes public death threats in an online forum. Hey moron. Want to see a quote of yours where you make public death threats? Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! You lose again, you spindly scarecrow. Now dance for the forum's amusement as we toss coins at you and laugh.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
purple jig with minnows.
Teach us, oh wise Master Baiter. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Then you can tell us all how rich you got off of selling Kirby Sweepers door to door.
tff

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Fjig
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach us, oh wise Master Baiter. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Then you can tell us all how rich you got off of selling Kirby Sweepers door to door.
I just wonder if while he was in the pokey that he got a jailhouse tattoo of his hero {PUT][ IN }?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
purple jig with minnows.
...reef in front of the nuke plant?? Should I use glow-in-the-dark bait so that it looks native to the area??
Willow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Nb
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>...reef in front of the nuke plant?? Should I use glow-in-the-dark bait so that it looks native to the area??
lake erie has multiple reefs north of davis bessie that in spring have walleyes spawn on them.

purple jig with minnow is the correct bait.

lake erie is cleaner than the sewage system Ohio river you live by.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
lake erie has multiple reefs north of davis bessie that in spring have walleyes spawn on them.
purple jig with minnow is the correct bait.
lake erie is cleaner than the sewage system Ohio river you live by.
Why would you say that? A little sensitive to my harmless joke that was following your post?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

To Reality: I did a little web surfing About Erie & the Ohio. I didn't know & am surprised that the Ohio is considered the most polluted river in the U.S. That is because I have experienced it when it was considerably worse in the 50's, 60's & 70's when there was .a petroleum film on much of it around Cincy. So I did a lot of my skiing & fishing in the Big Miami River.
Besides. I do NOT own or control the Ohio River any more than you own or control Lake Erie....from Columbus.
It is much cleaner now but with all of the barge traffic & the fact that it drains 189,000 sq miles of 15 states it is no small task to improve it.
Lake Erie is 9,900 square miles, a much higher volume & drains only 30,100 square miles(NOT counting the 3 great lakes upstream), there is a much higher rate of dilution even tho Erie has agal blooms & a dead zone & most commercial fishing is on the Canadian side.
Don't take my Nuclear joke personal. It doesn't hold you up to a favorable light.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
To Reality: I did a little web surfing About Erie & the Ohio. I didn't know & am surprised that the Ohio is considered the most polluted river in the U.S. That is because I have experienced it when it was considerably worse in the 50's, 60's & 70's when there was .a petroleum film on much of it around Cincy. So I did a lot of my skiing & fishing in the Big Miami River.
Besides. I do NOT own or control the Ohio River any more than you own or control Lake Erie....from Columbus.
It is much cleaner now but with all of the barge traffic & the fact that it drains 189,000 sq miles of 15 states it is no small task to improve it.
Lake Erie is 9,900 square miles, a much higher volume & drains only 30,100 square miles(NOT counting the 3 great lakes upstream), there is a much higher rate of dilution even tho Erie has agal blooms & a dead zone & most commercial fishing is on the Canadian side.
Don't take my Nuclear joke personal. It doesn't hold you up to a favorable light.
In spite of everything, they still close down beaches because of dirty water and have certain times when they warn fishermen about eating fish out of certain parts of Lake Erie. As for myself, I've never had a problem eating fish out of Erie and glowing in the dark helps when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night to pee.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of everything, they still close down beaches because of dirty water and have certain times when they warn fishermen about eating fish out of certain parts of Lake Erie. As for myself, I've never had a problem eating fish out of Erie and glowing in the dark helps when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night to pee.
FUNNY !
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Boy does Fox News look stupid for raising a millionaire hick who broke Federal laws for 20 years up to god like status and then like the GOP to the Tea Party, backing away from the Nevada Rancher like he was a leper when he exposed the true nature of you Tea Baggers.

Yah...blah, blah, blah...he isn't a racist...we have all heard it from the start. Now if only there was a single person in this country who was actually buying it.

I say drone strike him and every single traitor to America that showed up at his place with guns off the face of this planet. Then publically ask which one of you tax dodging welfare queens wants it next.
friend

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Who cares about anything from 2010. What a bunch of morons. It's 2014.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

friend wrote:
Obviously you care because it bugs you enough to chime in. Sucker.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

friend wrote:
And YOU chimed in so that your post seems to include you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Boy does Fox News look stupid for raising a millionaire hick who broke Federal laws for 20 years up to god like status and then like the GOP to the Tea Party, backing away from the Nevada Rancher like he was a leper when he exposed the true nature of you Tea Baggers.
Yah...blah, blah, blah...he isn't a racist...we have all heard it from the start. Now if only there was a single person in this country who was actually buying it.
I say drone strike him and every single traitor to America that showed up at his place with guns off the face of this planet. Then publically ask which one of you tax dodging welfare queens wants it next.
Who on Fox news raised him to "God like" status?

What has DumBama done to our country?

On one side of the fence, we have hard working Americans screaming "Don't mess with our cattle!" On the other side of the fence we have federal agents saying "Don't mess with our turtles!"

Both sides have guns and both are ready to kill each other. For what? Grass?

How much does it cost our federal government to provide this grass anyway? If our founders could come back to life today, would they approve of our federal government being a landlord to it's citizens, or would they prefer our federal government be part of it's citizens?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who on Fox news raised him to "God like" status?
What has DumBama done to our country?
On one side of the fence, we have hard working Americans screaming "Don't mess with our cattle!" On the other side of the fence we have federal agents saying "Don't mess with our turtles!"
Both sides have guns and both are ready to kill each other. For what? Grass?
How much does it cost our federal government to provide this grass anyway? If our founders could come back to life today, would they approve of our federal government being a landlord to it's citizens, or would they prefer our federal government be part of it's citizens?
Sorry, the elected President of the United States of America, you so patriotically and 5th grade cleverly refer to as "Dumbama" has nothing to do with that filthy, leeching, racist criminal who broke the law for 20 years. That millionaire hillbilly in Nevada dug his own hole. Also, are you even a speck of the way serious when you ask who on Fox News raised Bundy up to god status? Please tell me you are joking and not that far out of touch with what everyone in the country already knows. Don't worry. Hannity backed away from his criminal conservative hero as soon as he realized that Bundy wasn't using his Tea Bagger issued "negro" filter that all you racist Tea Baggers like to hide behind. The one that from what you guys have told me over the years, made all of the racists in America magically disappear the second a black man became president. Also, classy touch those armed Tea Bagger "patriots" (also see traitors to the United States of America) using their unarmed women as human shields in the name of illegally fed cattle. I suppose you didn't hear that one either.

Finally XXX...just as a favor to you. Mankind discovered this thing called fire and it cooks our food and keeps us warm. Just thought I'd get you a little more caught up with the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr not 2,214
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) 6 hr Why 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Peterbilt of Northwest Ohio (Nov '11) 19 hr insider 6
Diesel Trucks Jul 5 Rosco 1
Kirsten Kelly Jul 1 ugh 1
International visitor praises work of Findlay K... Jun 28 Jud 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••