xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27831 Apr 23, 2014
Hey Duke, what do you think about this?

WASHINGTON The Supreme Court dealt another blow to affirmative-action programs Tuesday, upholding the right of states to ban racial preferences in university admissions.

The 6-2 decision came in a case brought by Michigan, where a voter-approved initiative banning affirmative action had been tied up in court for a decade.

Seven other states California, Florida, Washington, Arizona, Nebraska, Oklahoma and New Hampshire have similar bans. Now, others may seek to follow suit.

But the ruling, which was expected after the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals struck down the Michigan law, does not establish a precedent because the justices splintered in their reasoning.

It also doesn't jeopardize the wide use of racial preferences in many of the 42 states without bans. Such affirmative-action programs were upheld, though subjected to increased scrutiny, in the high court's June ruling involving the University of Texas.

"This case is not about how the debate (over racial preferences) should be resolved," Justice Anthony Kennedy said in announcing the ruling. But to stop Michigan voters from making their own decision on affirmative action would be "an unprecedented restriction on a fundamental right held by all in common."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/201...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27832 Apr 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we were all "baited" by you, making you the Master Baiter. Better go get your bank statements and randomly start rattling them off to us because you have just been made to look like a complete moron again and "I have money" is your go to crutch.
it is called rubbing your face in chit.

you are well practiced with chit on your face.

Employment is foreign to you, and a blast to make fun of.

I have money because I work, and sacrificed to own my own business.

To bad for you.

WHAAAAAAAAAA
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27833 Apr 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
All encompassing intelligent what? You can't just leave an adjective there, to fend for itself.
I can do as I please if lawful.

Get a grip green teeth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27834 Apr 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we were all "baited" by you, making you the Master Baiter. Better go get your bank statements and randomly start rattling them off to us because you have just been made to look like a complete moron again and "I have money" is your go to crutch.
have you gone and re-defined the word moron as an employed person who defines people like you as America's true problem?

Only chumps keep money in a bank that pays nothing for interest.

Money is earned, and why it is foreign to you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27836 Apr 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the bankruptcy. That factored in too.
just think.....in 6 years going from ZERO to 7 figures.

you jealous?

to bad.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27838 Apr 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm overwrought. I may have to go fishing in a parking lot to ease my jealousy.
fish are biting better on the reefs in front of nuke plant.....try there.

purple jig with minnows.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27839 Apr 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called rubbing your face in chit.
you are well practiced with chit on your face.
Employment is foreign to you, and a blast to make fun of.
I have money because I work, and sacrificed to own my own business.
To bad for you.
WHAAAAAAAAAA
Right, a self made man like myself who paid for his own college out of his own pocket, like a responsible adult...right? Ohhhh that's right. Your mommy and daddy paid for you to have an unprofessional an unethical affair with your teacher in college. When you say "waaaaaaah", why does your wife come running with a baby bottle in her hand?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27840 Apr 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you gone and re-defined the word moron as an employed person who defines people like you as America's true problem?
Only chumps keep money in a bank that pays nothing for interest.
Money is earned, and why it is foreign to you.
No, there are plenty of morons who work. I define a moron as someone who makes public death threats in an online forum. Hey moron. Want to see a quote of yours where you make public death threats? Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! You lose again, you spindly scarecrow. Now dance for the forum's amusement as we toss coins at you and laugh.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27841 Apr 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
purple jig with minnows.
Teach us, oh wise Master Baiter. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Then you can tell us all how rich you got off of selling Kirby Sweepers door to door.
tff

Coraopolis, PA

#27842 Apr 24, 2014
Fjig
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27843 Apr 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach us, oh wise Master Baiter. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Then you can tell us all how rich you got off of selling Kirby Sweepers door to door.
I just wonder if while he was in the pokey that he got a jailhouse tattoo of his hero {PUT][ IN }?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27844 Apr 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
purple jig with minnows.
...reef in front of the nuke plant?? Should I use glow-in-the-dark bait so that it looks native to the area??
Willow

United States

#27845 Apr 24, 2014
Nb
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27847 Apr 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>...reef in front of the nuke plant?? Should I use glow-in-the-dark bait so that it looks native to the area??
lake erie has multiple reefs north of davis bessie that in spring have walleyes spawn on them.

purple jig with minnow is the correct bait.

lake erie is cleaner than the sewage system Ohio river you live by.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27849 Apr 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
lake erie has multiple reefs north of davis bessie that in spring have walleyes spawn on them.
purple jig with minnow is the correct bait.
lake erie is cleaner than the sewage system Ohio river you live by.
Why would you say that? A little sensitive to my harmless joke that was following your post?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27850 Apr 25, 2014
To Reality: I did a little web surfing About Erie & the Ohio. I didn't know & am surprised that the Ohio is considered the most polluted river in the U.S. That is because I have experienced it when it was considerably worse in the 50's, 60's & 70's when there was .a petroleum film on much of it around Cincy. So I did a lot of my skiing & fishing in the Big Miami River.
Besides. I do NOT own or control the Ohio River any more than you own or control Lake Erie....from Columbus.
It is much cleaner now but with all of the barge traffic & the fact that it drains 189,000 sq miles of 15 states it is no small task to improve it.
Lake Erie is 9,900 square miles, a much higher volume & drains only 30,100 square miles(NOT counting the 3 great lakes upstream), there is a much higher rate of dilution even tho Erie has agal blooms & a dead zone & most commercial fishing is on the Canadian side.
Don't take my Nuclear joke personal. It doesn't hold you up to a favorable light.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27851 Apr 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
To Reality: I did a little web surfing About Erie & the Ohio. I didn't know & am surprised that the Ohio is considered the most polluted river in the U.S. That is because I have experienced it when it was considerably worse in the 50's, 60's & 70's when there was .a petroleum film on much of it around Cincy. So I did a lot of my skiing & fishing in the Big Miami River.
Besides. I do NOT own or control the Ohio River any more than you own or control Lake Erie....from Columbus.
It is much cleaner now but with all of the barge traffic & the fact that it drains 189,000 sq miles of 15 states it is no small task to improve it.
Lake Erie is 9,900 square miles, a much higher volume & drains only 30,100 square miles(NOT counting the 3 great lakes upstream), there is a much higher rate of dilution even tho Erie has agal blooms & a dead zone & most commercial fishing is on the Canadian side.
Don't take my Nuclear joke personal. It doesn't hold you up to a favorable light.
In spite of everything, they still close down beaches because of dirty water and have certain times when they warn fishermen about eating fish out of certain parts of Lake Erie. As for myself, I've never had a problem eating fish out of Erie and glowing in the dark helps when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night to pee.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27852 Apr 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of everything, they still close down beaches because of dirty water and have certain times when they warn fishermen about eating fish out of certain parts of Lake Erie. As for myself, I've never had a problem eating fish out of Erie and glowing in the dark helps when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night to pee.
FUNNY !
Canton

Canton, OH

#27853 Apr 26, 2014
Boy does Fox News look stupid for raising a millionaire hick who broke Federal laws for 20 years up to god like status and then like the GOP to the Tea Party, backing away from the Nevada Rancher like he was a leper when he exposed the true nature of you Tea Baggers.

Yah...blah, blah, blah...he isn't a racist...we have all heard it from the start. Now if only there was a single person in this country who was actually buying it.

I say drone strike him and every single traitor to America that showed up at his place with guns off the face of this planet. Then publically ask which one of you tax dodging welfare queens wants it next.
friend

Portsmouth, OH

#27854 Apr 26, 2014
Who cares about anything from 2010. What a bunch of morons. It's 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web