Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27076 Mar 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! More insane predictions from the little dog who got spanked by all of the tax paying, hard working voters of America.
foreign tourists pay the same taxes you do.

what is insane is anyone wasting time to read your idiocy.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27077 Mar 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if I was spanked, then boy are you going to like the knockout this November.
Harry Reid will be sitting in the back of the room and ignored.
Prediction?.........look at the polls, and watch the incumbent Dems up for re-election scramble.
They all voted for destruction, but will use excuse Obama changed the law they voted for.
They forgot to read it........Cheney & Bush forced them.
news flash..........your fantasy in 8 months is over.
Kind of early to be so drunk.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27078 Mar 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if I was spanked, then boy are you going to like the knockout this November.
Harry Reid will be sitting in the back of the room and ignored.
Prediction?.........look at the polls, and watch the incumbent Dems up for re-election scramble.
They all voted for destruction, but will use excuse Obama changed the law they voted for.
They forgot to read it........Cheney & Bush forced them.
news flash..........your fantasy in 8 months is over.
Were you saying something about your zero percent hitting record when it comes to your predictions? It's so hard to make out what you are trying to tell us, due to the fact that most of us don't speak FAILinese. I predict that you Tea Baggers are like a ball and chain on the leg of any Republican trying to ever get elected in this country again. A diseased clutch of silver spoon corporate fetch boy traitors and toothless inbred, racist Bible thumpers that the GOP regrets cashing in on to this day. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Does your tinfoil hat have a chin strap? More with the Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha, but only in your scarecrow face!
Keep your toxic oil lobby agendas and anti-American, tax dodging, war loving, fascist, weird and foreign middle eastern religious FILTH away from the children of America and future voters of this great nation.

Don't you EVER think for a second that you Lawrence Welk fan, Tea Bagging flat earthers will be relevant in this country again. Now go shake your fist at your VCR and blame Obama for the fact that it has flashed 12:00 since the day you purchased it, and the last time you were relevant back in 1986. Just a kookie little fringe group. Some kind of weird, racist and corporate sponsored branch of extreme right wing Christian fundamentalism, that looks more like some kind of gun hoarding, doomsday oil cult to the educated, tax paying and hard working voters of this country.(Also see last 2 presidential elections)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27079 Mar 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you saying something about your zero percent hitting record when it comes to your predictions? It's so hard to make out what you are trying to tell us, due to the fact that most of us don't speak FAILinese. I predict that you Tea Baggers are like a ball and chain on the leg of any Republican trying to ever get elected in this country again. A diseased clutch of silver spoon corporate fetch boy traitors and toothless inbred, racist Bible thumpers that the GOP regrets cashing in on to this day. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Does your tinfoil hat have a chin strap? More with the Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha, but only in your scarecrow face!
Keep your toxic oil lobby agendas and anti-American, tax dodging, war loving, fascist, weird and foreign middle eastern religious FILTH away from the children of America and future voters of this great nation.
Don't you EVER think for a second that you Lawrence Welk fan, Tea Bagging flat earthers will be relevant in this country again. Now go shake your fist at your VCR and blame Obama for the fact that it has flashed 12:00 since the day you purchased it, and the last time you were relevant back in 1986. Just a kookie little fringe group. Some kind of weird, racist and corporate sponsored branch of extreme right wing Christian fundamentalism, that looks more like some kind of gun hoarding, doomsday oil cult to the educated, tax paying and hard working voters of this country.(Also see last 2 presidential elections)
your fantasy and pop culture dies this November.

you are not invited to the celebration party afterwards.

big time discrimination against you.

enjoy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27080 Mar 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your fantasy and pop culture dies this November.
you are not invited to the celebration party afterwards.
big time discrimination against you.
enjoy.
Pop culture? Weren't you the one who was just babbling about Justin Bieber? Since you are the one predicting I won't be invited to the party, I'll be sure to leave that date open for the celebration party afterwards. As far as you Tea Baggers showing discrimination towards anyone...gasp. How shocking. Is that why you guys wear tinfoil hats? I always thought it was to keep the FEMA death camp robots from taking all your guns away...again. Man, how many times have they taken all your guns away now? I know they took them all away when Clinton was in office. Then they took them all away again when Obama got in. Unless, of course that was all just another absurd example of the constant nonsense we have had to listen to you morons spew for decades. You kookie right wing Conservatives. When will you ever be right? You know, like the climate scientists who accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history or the Big Bang theory. Now in the Bible, was the Big Bang they just proved before or after the talking snake? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Now dance, you spindly scarecrow. Dance, before I decide to mentally smack your retarded @ss around the forum some more or smash you in the mouth with the facts again, you stammering buffoon of a man.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27081 Mar 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop culture? Weren't you the one who was just babbling about Justin Bieber? Since you are the one predicting I won't be invited to the party, I'll be sure to leave that date open for the celebration party afterwards. As far as you Tea Baggers showing discrimination towards anyone...gasp. How shocking. Is that why you guys wear tinfoil hats? I always thought it was to keep the FEMA death camp robots from taking all your guns away...again. Man, how many times have they taken all your guns away now? I know they took them all away when Clinton was in office. Then they took them all away again when Obama got in. Unless, of course that was all just another absurd example of the constant nonsense we have had to listen to you morons spew for decades. You kookie right wing Conservatives. When will you ever be right? You know, like the climate scientists who accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history or the Big Bang theory. Now in the Bible, was the Big Bang they just proved before or after the talking snake? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Now dance, you spindly scarecrow. Dance, before I decide to mentally smack your retarded @ss around the forum some more or smash you in the mouth with the facts again, you stammering buffoon of a man.
you spinning again?

I asked why you don't complain about Justin Bieber or Tom Cruise making 25 million a year, but a CEO making half that ruined this country.

Tiger Woods made 100 million and mikie jordon 60 million in just 2013.

and the only thing you are going to smash, is the record for the most idiotic posts ever on an internet blog.

punks like you run and cower at facts and confrontation.

you only scare yourself when you look in the mirror.
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27082 Mar 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of early to be so drunk.
how many drinks do you down prior to 9AM everyday?

just sit back and watch Harry Reid forced to sit in the back of the room in the dunce chair in January.

He can scream as his life's work is erased, and we can record it as rap.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27088 Mar 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey neat. Scientists were able to document the Big Bang for the first time. I forget. What was it that we had to listen to for decades from bitter, self righteous right wing Christian Conservatives about the subject of the Big Bang theory? Surely it couldn't be another thing they were absolutely wrong about. Surely they weren't once again clinging to ignorance and fear based superstition in the face of scientific study.
Not exactly arguing with you since I am an agnostic but...Who is to say without a doubt that God didn't cause what we humans call the Big Bang?
Unlike you & a few others on here, I will NOT attack someones faith. It is theirs to have.
You keep attacking those of faith & you are quit FREE to let that affect your ticket on any election day BUT if you can't switch channels on Sunday mornings to news, cartoons or a timeless Western or just turn the TV off & go to a car wash, YOU have made your own problems.
Maybe the next time you complain about someone, look into a mirror before you start complaining.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27089 Mar 20, 2014
Obama has given a few 'benevolent' reasons for raising minimum wage. Has anyone given any thoughts to Obama's possible UNSTATED reasons for raising minimum wage by nearly 30%? The greatest amount that I remember in my lifetime.
How about the increased income taxes?(revenue enhancement)
And how about with a higher income fewer people would qualify for ACA subsidies if they qualify at all or qualify for a smaller subsidy?
With all of the "transparency" that Obama has shown, Only shallow thinkers & biased non-thinkers would disregard such a possibility.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27090 Mar 20, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how many drinks do you down prior to 9AM everyday?
just sit back and watch Harry Reid forced to sit in the back of the room in the dunce chair in January.
He can scream as his life's work is erased, and we can record it as rap.
Me none. Does look like you hit the sauce pretty much all day though. The rest of your post is just stupid drivel.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27093 Mar 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Statistically speaking, every time minimum wage increases, job losses take place--especially among the black community. The low information voters have no knowledge of this...
The Congressional Budget Office looked at the costs and benefits of minimum wage increase in a report which came out about a month ago.

"Republicans sputtered with outrage when the Congressional Budget Office said that immigration reform would lower the deficit, strengthen Social Security and speed up economic growth. They called for the office to be abolished when it dared to point out that tax cuts raise the deficit or when it highlighted the benefits of health care reform. But now that the budget office has predicted (and exaggerated) the possibility that an increase in the minimum wage might result in a loss of jobs, Republicans think it’s gospel.
What Republicans fail to mention is that Tuesday’s report from the budget office, a federal nonpartisan agency, was almost entirely positive about the benefits of raising the minimum wage to $10.10 by 2016, as President Obama and Congressional Democrats have proposed.

More than 16 million low-wage workers, now making as little as $7.25 an hour, would directly benefit from the increase, the report said. Another eight million workers making slightly more than the minimum would probably also get raises, because of the upward “ripple effect” of an increase. That would add $31 billion to the paychecks of families ranging from poverty level to the middle class, significantly increasing their spending power and raising the nation’s economic output and overall income.

In fact, the report said, 900,000 people would be lifted from poverty with a wage increase. The income of those below the poverty line would increase by a total of $5 billion, or 3 percent, at no cost to the federal budget."

"But the report said there could be a cost to the wage increase, and most of the headlines have focused on the possible loss of 500,000 jobs, or about 0.3 percent of total employment. That bears further scrutiny, because, unlike the benefits, the employment estimates have been disputed by a wide variety of nonpartisan economic studies.

What the report actually says is that there is a two-thirds chance that a $10.10 wage would produce job losses in a range from just above zero to one million. The number 500,000 was simply picked as a midpoint.(There is a one-third chance the wage increase would lead to more than a million job losses or actually increase employment.) A range that big is essentially the budget office’s way of saying it doesn’t really know what would happen to employment if the wage goes up, because, as the report says, there is vast uncertainty about how much wages will go up on their own over the next three years, and uncertainty about how employers would react to a higher minimum."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/20/opinion/the...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27094 Mar 21, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Me none. Does look like you hit the sauce pretty much all day though. The rest of your post is just stupid drivel.
I saved your comment to feed you in November.

and yes I will be happy.

and yes you will be shattered, and for that I will be happier.

yes I care less about you, and consider you a terrorist.

FU.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27095 Mar 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
What the hell, nothing better to post:
Number of hurricanes reaches 30-year low
4:16 PM 03/20/2014
The “hurricane drought” in the U.S. continues, as last year saw the lowest number of hurricanes since 1982, according to government storm data.
For the 2013 hurricane season — which runs from June 1st to November 30th — thirteen named storms formed in the North Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. Only two of those storms reached hurricane strength, according to the National Hurricane Center.
The National Hurricane Center reports:“BASED ON THE 30-YEAR CLIMATOLOGY… THE AVERAGE LEVEL OF ACTIVITY IN THE BASIN IS 12 NAMED STORMS…6 HURRICANES…AND 3 MAJOR HURRICANES. FOR 2013…THE NUMBER OF NAMED STORMS WAS NEAR AVERAGE…BUT THE NUMBERS OF HURRICANES AND MAJOR HURRICANES WERE WELL BELOW AVERAGE.”
(Capitalization in the original.)
The Center adds:“THERE WERE NO MAJOR HURRICANES IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC BASIN FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1994. AND THE NUMBER OF HURRICANES THIS YEAR WAS THE LOWEST SINCE 1982.”
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy in 2012, environmental groups and the Obama administration pushed the notion that “extreme weather” events were evidence that global warming was happening and getting worse.
“We know that the extreme weather events that we’re seeing, the record wildfires, the record droughts, the extreme storms that we’re seeing, the hurricane that we saw with a 1,000-mile diameter that hit the eastern seaboard late October of last year, are precisely what scientists have said would be the cause of global warming and climate change,” Michael Brune, executive director of the Sierra Club said on CNN.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/20/number-of-h...
The Daily Crybaby? Seriously? That explains another link to your wide array of ignorance. Tucker Carlson and Dick Cheney's former right hand mans Liarsite.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27096 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved your comment to feed you in November.
and yes I will be happy.
and yes you will be shattered, and for that I will be happier.
yes I care less about you, and consider you a terrorist.
FU.
Still drunk and stupid huh? Still waiting on you to bounce my terrorist butt out of the Veterans post like you threatened.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27097 Mar 21, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Still drunk and stupid huh? Still waiting on you to bounce my terrorist butt out of the Veterans post like you threatened.
spinning again?

spin the pollls again....that is fun to laugh at also.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27098 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and in November 2014 you are going to see real anger at the polls.
I haven't been on Topix long enough to know how accurate your predictions are. Did you predict Obama's second win?

I think you were the one that told me that liberals are more angry than you. I guess that means they'll have an advantage in November?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27099 Mar 21, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on Topix long enough to know how accurate your predictions are. Did you predict Obama's second win?
I think you were the one that told me that liberals are more angry than you. I guess that means they'll have an advantage in November?
how funny....yes I predicted Romney a win.

had the media spoke about Benghazi and the IRS, and the government snooping into everyone in the globes communications, and after 4 years of unprecedented spending, the economy is moving backwards at rapid clip.

No way the idiot was re-elected.

you like to drink in the news that business is up......but in comparison to all the Obama years of no growth.

Don't know what to say to you.

November 2014 will make the beat down of 2010 election look tiny.

What you take as anger, is my sarcasm pointing out ridicules fantasy.

The absolutely abysmal voter turnout of 2012 won't occur this November.

Prepare yourself for Tea Party to become the GOP. The GOP establishment will be fired along with all the Dems.

Dems can't hide from voting record. Not 1 GOP voted for the unread and epic failure obamacare law.

Not 1 GOP senator or house member is responsible for the current economy.

The do nothing congress, is just not doing what liberals want, and why they were elected.

a pattern is developing, but the pattern is running away from current administration in self preservation, and folk like me are here to remind you about truth not spin.

enjoy the day......I am going to play 9 holes.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27100 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
had the media spoke about Benghazi and the IRS, and the government snooping into everyone in the globes communications, and after 4 years of unprecedented spending, the economy is moving backwards at rapid clip.
you like to drink in the news that business is up......but in comparison to all the Obama years of no growth.
Prepare yourself for Tea Party to become the GOP. The GOP establishment will be fired along with all the Dems.
Dems can't hide from voting record. Not 1 GOP voted for the unread and epic failure obamacare law.
The do nothing congress, is just not doing what liberals want, and why they were elected.
a pattern is developing, but the pattern is running away from current administration in self preservation, and folk like me are here to remind you about truth not spin.
Those must be some real potent stupid pills that you take every day. Can you even walk 9 holes?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27101 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now when you say you are going "to play 9 holes", are you talking about 3 old hags in the teacher's lounge?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27102 Mar 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have it right. When was the Assault Weapons Ban passed? Under who's administration did the federal government purchase so much ammo that it created a nationwide shortage? What party was it that had members making suggestions of laws that did limit or stop gun purchases? What is the party leadership of cities and states where they enacted or tried to enact new gun laws?
There are two reasons we still have our guns today: people protesting and our United States Supreme Court......... so far. That could change of course if people don't wise up and keep Democrat presidents out of office.
So they took all your guns? That's fine except for the part where it never happened. In fact, you are so wrong, that I bought a Colt AR-15 when Clinton "took all our guns" years ago. Imagine how stupid the NRA sounds with "they can take my guns when they pry it from my cold dead fingers" considering only an idiot would think the government COULD take all our millions and millions of unregistered guns away and the last two times the right cried about it, nothing happened. Everyone still has all their guns. So I stated that they have NEVER taken all our guns, followed by you telling me I am so wrong that I am 100 percent absolutely correct. I was at the gun shop the other day. One of my Tea Bagger friends told me you can't find ammo anywhere. Then my wife and I walked past a huge bin loaded with bullets like a bulk sale. My wife and I laughed at the difference between the real world and the Tea Bagger world. Here's a hint on the difference. One of them is real and you can see with your eyes. The other is emailed to you each week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web