Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Comments (Page 1,192)

Showing posts 23,821 - 23,840 of28,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
"The agency, BOEM, ultimately found no evidence of scientific misconduct but reprimanded Monnett for improper release of emails that an Interior Department official said were cited by a federal appeals court in decisions to vacate agency approval of an oil and gas company's Arctic exploration plan.
According to the Inspector General's report, "investigators found that Monnett and Gleason used an incomplete database as their primary source of information to write the article, made conflicting statements to investigators regarding the writing and editing process and understated data in the manuscript." (article dated Sep 2012)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28/drow...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
But all the chicken littles are in their Doomsday Bible bunkers waiting for Jesus to come back.
Besides, I'll stick with the experts who accurately predicted the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY over a Bible thumping moron like you, any day.
The earth has stopped warming, according to this govt website:
http://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-...

Of course, climate.gov still has to sound the alarm that, even though the earth isn't warming, the end of the world is, in fact, coming. The last paragraph says, "Meanwhile, other environmental indicators of climate changeŚmelting ice in Greenland, the retreat of Arctic sea ice, global sea level riseŚcontinue to send a clear signal that Earth is still warming. Over the coming century, human-caused warming will continue, with natural variability periodically speeding up or slowing down the pace from decade to decade."

According to recorded history -- which you put so much stock in -- the melting ice in Greenland is a natural occurrence. It happens about every 150 years. It appears to be refreezing again.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/07/26/ske...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Aww, how cute. Dahmer's racist little creation science lapdog had to change his name and agree with himself again.
What happened? Roflmao!!!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>

"Over the coming century, human-caused warming will continue, with natural variability periodically speeding up or slowing down the pace from decade to decade."
Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? Because that very quote you included refutes your initial comment.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

The global warming pit is an endless one. Even if we took every last American dollar and tried to fill that pit up, it would still have plenty of room.
Washington could just print more money until there's enough to fill that hole !
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

I'm all for abortion if the parents are living on the government tit.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, climate.gov still has to sound the alarm that, even though the earth isn't warming, the end of the world is, in fact, coming. The last paragraph says, "Meanwhile, other environmental indicators of climate changeŚmelting ice in Greenland, the retreat of Arctic sea ice, global sea level riseŚcontinue to send a clear signal that Earth is still warming. Over the coming century, human-caused warming will continue, with natural variability periodically speeding up or slowing down the pace from decade to decade."
According to recorded history -- which you put so much stock in -- the melting ice in Greenland is a natural occurrence. It happens about every 150 years. It appears to be refreezing again.
Strange that the only people who I have heard crying about the end of the world for the last 40 years or so of my life have been the right wing Conservative Christian Republicans. Every president INSANELY accused of being "the ant-Christ". Every natural disaster, some how "God's" punishment on gays, or some other crazed notion. Then, when presented with the OBVIOUS and scientifically documented facts that our climate is changing, you expect people to look at you as if you have ever had anything reasonable, rational or intelligent say. I think just like with the brink of miracles science is getting ready to bring to the human race with stem cell research, something your nutball oil cult has also held the hands of progress back on, you and yours should be denied any government assistance if ever hit by a flood, tornado, drought...zero. Not one cent of our tax dollars spent on you kooks. Of course by the time the effects of our changing climate have occurred enough for you guys to admit you were flat out wrong, which is really what this is all about, you will have shamefully and quietly shuffled backwards into the shadows with your denial stance on our obviously changing climate. You know, like how you guys did when all of America despised you for voting for GW Bush two times.

...and then magically, and at the very same time, all of the rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans disappeared, and suddenly, The Tea Party appeared. "I don't trust either side!" shouted the rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans, in a tempt to blend in with the human race. They then returned to the exact same agenda that inflicted this great nation with the dumbest and most say worst president in the history of this country. GW "Mission Accomplished" "Fool me once, we don't get fooled again" Bush.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Helen Roper wrote:
I'm all for abortion if the parents are living on the government tit.
We're all for you shutting your inbred flapper. Somebody water board this hag. Amen.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing of value to say to me, or anyone for that matter. Sorry if I don't click on your proven garbage Fox News links, but I'm one of those thinking people you religious guys fear so much. You're just chasing your tail again, lil' pooch pooch. VOID
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
Aww, how cute. Dahmer's racist little creation science lapdog had to change his name and agree with himself again.
What happened? Roflmao!!!
You're desperate to be relevant. It's kinda pathetic. You try to act like Canton, and you post under my name ... you seem to be incapable of having independent thoughts.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
You have nothing of value to say to me, or anyone for that matter.
You don't speak for everyone, but I do agree that there's no point in responding to your posts. I think the saying is, "Don't cast pearls before swine," or something like that.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're desperate to be relevant. It's kinda pathetic. You try to act like Canton, and you post under my name ... you seem to be incapable of having independent thoughts.
Wait, weren't you "acting like Canton" earlier this week in your sad little Rush thread?
Oops, there's that fascist conservative double standard again.
and hey, speaking of irrelevant, why don't you try to scare us with your lameass antichrist prophecies and tell us how cigarette smoke isn't bad for kids one more time?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
Wait, weren't you "acting like Canton" earlier this week in your sad little Rush thread?
Canton and I swapped names for a day. I thought he had a good idea there. It was fun. But swapping names isn't the same as acting like a person. You try to imitate Canton, and you don't do a very good job at it.
beauregard duke

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

wattz duh name ov Ohio's 1ST Lady..........Baby!

_____ Kasich.....?....

no charge
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton and I swapped names for a day. I thought he had a good idea there. It was fun. But swapping names isn't the same as acting like a person. You try to imitate Canton, and you don't do a very good job at it.
We happen to agree on the fact that you're a treacherous serial killer idolizing sissyboy who's utterly incapable of accepting reality because it conflicts with his faith, and that means I'm "imitating him", huh? Cool.
I guess also that means you're "imitating" xxx, Reality Speaks, and all the other uneducated, bible beating science-deniers...
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat.(Oops, there I go again.)

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does government get it's support to pass all these ridiculous regulations and guidelines? The people. Why? Because the people think that every time the government makes their little world a little cleaner, it's at no cost to them.
The global warming pit is an endless one. Even if we took every last American dollar and tried to fill that pit up, it would still have plenty of room. Environmentalists would still be unhappy. Their claim would be that we are continuing to suffer global warming or climate change as they call it. It wouldn't make a difference. I know this because it's never made a difference in the past. Remember Xxxrayteds rule: You can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible.
From the people how?, I do not recall it being on any voter ballot. The government doesn't make our world cleaner its the largest contributing factor to the demise of our planet. We as a people make a difference by our actions and you can make an environmentalist happy just do your part and take personal responsibility, use common sense. If anyone was alive back in the 50's late and early 40's can you recall a difference in the environment then and now, I would like to have a honest answer.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

mutt wrote:
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat.(Oops, there I go again.)
That was too predictable, Canton II.
joanna50

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What personal responsibility do you speak of? Do you get your electric power from your windmill or solar panels on your roof? Do you take public transportation everywhere you go? Do you recycle anything that can be recycled? In the summer, do you ride your bike to the store and perhaps work? Do you use nothing stronger than 40 watt light bulbs in your house? Are you at least in a car pool for work???? Do you keep your thermostat no higher than 60 degrees during the winter and walk around your house with a heavy shirt or jacket? Do you own an electric car or motorcycle?
You mean to tell me that after the trillions we've spent to clean ourselves up, that "personal responsibility" would make environmentalists happy? Not in your lifetime. They will never be happy. Look at all the restrictions and regulations we had to tolerate the last 30 years. Are they happy now? Of course not. They're more miserable now than 30 years ago.
Speaking of 30 years ago, do you notice anything different about our air today than you did 30 years ago? If so, at what point or year did you notice that change? To me, the air is no different than 30 years ago, and neither is the water.
Actually I do ride the bus everywhere I go and I do use 40 watt lightbulbs, kinda slacking on the recycling part and I set my thermostat on 70, don't like to be cold. I do not litter. I am by no means perfect but I do try. And as far as cleaning ourselves up that was a waste of trillions of dollars considering all the oil spilled and is still affecting things and in China you cant see your hand in front of your face, also in California. The air is different as is the water, growing up I never had bottled water you just drank from the tap how many people drink straight tap water now. What makes you think the environmentalists are unhappy personally I think everybody should be outraged we are treating our planet with such disrespect its appalling and everybody says oh its ok its just like this its natural, nothing is changing, well bullshit it is changing and not for the better. Why look for change when people are blinded by greed, cant take it with you.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

I bet unborn human babies wish they were polar bears.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

half-breed wrote:
I bet unborn human babies wish they were polar bears.
They do have one leg up on you, they already determined that they would be NOTHING like you, and they smiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,821 - 23,840 of28,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Diesel Trucks Jul 5 Rosco 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Kirsten Kelly Jul 1 ugh 1
International visitor praises work of Findlay K... Jun 28 Jud 1
kkk chapter right here in town (Mar '13) Jun 28 Hawkeye 12
NB PD under fire from Village Council (Jan '14) Jun 27 Hawkeye 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••