Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25805 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean energy industry jobs like stopping the Keystone Pipeline or closing down all those coal fired power plants? Maybe you mean like closing down the Gulf.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index rose 10 points, or 0.6 percent, to 1,839 as of 2:43 p.m. Eastern time. The Dow Jones industrial average gained 102 points, or 0.6 percent, to 16,142. The Nasdaq composite climbed 24 points, or 0.6 percent, to 4,262.

Manufacturing in the U.S. expanded at the fastest pace in almost four years in February, according to a private survey by Markit. The survey reflected a strong rebound following a slowdown in January. The Markit Flash U.S. Manufacturing index rose to 56.7 from 53.7 in January. Numbers above 50 indicate manufacturing is increasing. In a separate report, the Conference Board said that its index of leading indicators posted a moderate gain in January, suggesting that the economy will continue to expand in the first half of this year.

Tesla Motors jumped $16.26, or 8.3 percent, to $209.74 after the electric car maker delivered a strong fourth-quarter performance late Wednesday and said it expects the company's vehicle sales to rise sharply this year.

Wal-Mart Stores fell $1.30, or 1.7 percent, to $73.55 after the company offered a weak profit outlook, signaling that it expects economic pressures to keep weighing on its low-income shoppers around the world. The world's largest retailer also said Thursday that its fourth-quarter profit, which covers the crucial holiday season, dropped 21 percent.

Energy company Denbury Resources fell 27 cents, or 1.7 percent, to $15.91 after it posted earnings that fell short of the expectations of Wall Street analysts. The company also said that its 2014 production would likely be at the lower end of its expectations.

Money talks. Your has been agenda walks.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25806 Feb 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how many here remember what you are referring to, but I do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hz8ul-gmLyAXX
Thanks, Old Guy. I actually had no idea about its origin, but thought it may have been something Marilyn Monroe may have said (in a sultry tone, of course), or perhaps Lindsey Graham (with a coy wink and a nod). Whatever the source jealousy is a most ignoble motive for hatred.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25808 Feb 20, 2014
Got the health insurance plan renewals at work. We'll be paying $200 more a month for the same plan. There's some good news to report, though .... one of the Obamatrons about shit himself when he saw it, and couldn't even finish out the day at work.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25810 Feb 20, 2014
kuda wrote:
Eww ... that's got to be just about the nastiest attack ever by any Obama hater. Your anal fixation is surpassed only by your racism and lack of reasonable decorum. We can never read posts from Delphos without doing so at our own risk of exposure to nasty visual imagery, compromised personal taste and poor judgment.
Don't fall for that. It's too obvious. My guess is that "Just Sayin" is a democrat trying to cause trouble.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25811 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I'm glad they found that hatred shortens the lifespan. Less liberals in the future.
I'm surprised there are any left now, the way they abort themselves.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25813 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like the War on Women?
Politics lesson number one: Congress spends our money--not the President. The President can only approve of the spending or disapprove which follows a government shutdown.
I'm glad they found that hatred shortens the lifespan. Less liberals in the future.
So, you believe the liberals hate you, more than you hate them?

Because that's the only way this one works out in your favor.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25816 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Less liberals in the future.
Well, the common wisdom is that people become more conservative as they age.

However, less educated white folks have seen their life expectancy plummet in recent years. As recently as 1990, a white man without a high school diploma would live to an average age of 70.5. By 2008 it had dropped to 67.5 years. They lost three years of life expectancy!

Meanwhile, those with a college degrees are living longer than ever. About 4 more years for white folks and more than 6 and a half additional years for black folk. This does not bode well for conservative voter demographics.

"At the highest level of education, life expectancy has risen rapidly, and blacks are catching up to whites. The average increase in life expectancy for the most educated whites from 1990-2008 was 4.3 years for whites and 6.7 years for blacks. Thus, the reason for the racial convergence in life expectancy among those with the highest level of education is because of more rapid improvements in longevity for blacks relative to whites although both racial groups at the highest level of education experienced large increases in longevity."

http://www.agingsocietynetwork.org/difference...

One more bit of information:

"Lower-income and less educated whites also have shifted substantially toward the Republican Party since 2008."

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...

Time may not be on your side...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25817 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are full of hate. That's the only thing that keeps them going. Liberals love making everybody else miserable. How can that not be hate? Look at the Tea Party gatherings and compare that to the Wall Street kooks. Look at what took place outside the Republican National Conventions and compare that to the DNC.
A liberal sees a person happily carrying or owning a firearm for personal protection or perhaps to engage in sports activities. Liberals want to take away his firearm making him or her miserable.
A liberal sees a person sitting on a park bench enjoying nature and smoking a cigarette. A liberal wants to stop him from smoking in public making him miserable.
A person studies hard, goes through college, and eventually climbs up the corporate ladder making millions of dollars for himself. A liberal wants to take his money making him less happy.
A liberal moves into an old fashioned community where the Children attend a school that has a picture of Jesus Christ on the wall that hung there for generations. The liberal fights to have that picture removed to make the rest of the community less happy.
A liberal sees a family enjoying a less than healthy meal at a fast food place like McDonald's. A liberal fights to have those meals removed from the menu, ban trans-fats, or even salt making consumers miserable.
See, liberals are miserable people, and the only thing that makes them happy is spreading their misery to others. These are hateful people.
You live in a kookie fantasy world where people accost you on park benches and Liberals take things away from you all the time. They have taken your money. Your guns. Your freedom. Your happiness. Except for the fact that they haven't taken anything from you. You cried about Clinton taking all your guns too and that never happened. Your fantasy world that you and your Conservative friends live in, is one that fights for Mc Donalds to under pay their workers, and cries in outrage about underpaid workers feeding their children cheap, unhealthy food in the face of the child diabetes and child obesity statistics in this nation.

The same poor children who you cry about when it comes to abortion and ridicule the young, single mothers as they make one of the hardest, and legal choices she may ever have to make in her life. While at the same time, you see nothing wrong with a corporation making money off of those same poor children. You stomp your feet and throw little tantrums at the notion that you may have to be a decent and contributing part of society, when it comes to the welfare, education and nutrition of that same child. Your camp blathers on about freedom, but in no way is that freedom to apply to all Americans, unless they worship Jesus Christ. The freedom of religion, with the government not to favor any one religion, and to view the right of every American to worship any god they choose, or none at all if they choose, as equal in this free nation flies right out the window when it comes to anything other than Christianity. Although it has been pointed out to you guys on numerous occasions, the only fair or equal thing to do, if you want to teach theology as if it were science, or want religious symbols on government property is to portray each and every valid religion in this nation. We will teach the Hindu creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. We will teach the native American creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. Your child is free to pray in school, right next to the Muslim, or Satanist or Pagan child praying. Nothing wrong with a painting of Jesus in the court house, just as in this equal and free nation, there is nothing wrong with hanging a painting of Mohammad right next to it. A Hindu god on the other side of it. Unless of course you don't think that Americans with different religious beliefs than your aren't equal to you. Is that it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25819 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how idiotic your assertion is? Education equals longevity? And by this, your assumption is that to live longer, get a higher education?
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps people with better genetics live longer and have a better ability to learn? Nah, that can't be it.
It is true that as people age, many do become more conservative. This is because as we age, we experience more of real life. Some don't of course, but most do. Less educated "white" people tend to vote Democrat. Just look at any demographic of poor areas and political affiliation. Here in Cleveland, some districts didn't have one Romney vote last presidential election. We were not alone, this took place across the country.
These Democrat votes come from inner-cities. Democrats rely on the ignorant to stay in power. Now if what you state is true, that "less educated" whites are moving towards the Republican party, then why hasn't the party catered to those people?
"Now if what you state is true, that "less educated" whites are moving towards the Republican party, then why hasn't the party catered to those people?"

http://mugsysrapsheet.com/4blog/misspelled_te...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5XVQz7E_IsQ/TksVc14...
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/mor...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25820 Feb 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Less educated "white" people tend to vote Democrat. Just look at any demographic of poor areas and political affiliation.
I give you a link to a 2012 Pew Survey, you come back with nothing but unsupported assertions.

Here's more from that same survey:

"White Voters Turn Toward GOP

Over the past four years, the shift in party identification has occurred almost entirely among white voters. The Republican Party now has a 12-point advantage over Democrats among non-Hispanic white voters: 52% identify with or lean toward the Republican Party while 40% identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic."

"Lower-income and less educated whites also have shifted substantially toward the Republican Party since 2008."

"Similarly, whites without a college degree now tilt decidedly toward the Republican Party the GOP now holds a 54% to 37% advantage among non-college whites, who were split about evenly four years ago."

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...

Here's another reputable source (The Guardian), addressing this same topic:

"Trace a map highlighting government dependency and those most reliant on benefits live in Republican states and often Republican counties. In Floyd county in Eastern Kentucky, 40% of the income comes from the government. In 2008 Floyd, where almost 20% live below the poverty line and the median income is almost 20% lower than the country, voted for McCain a 27 point swing against the Democrats and the first victory for Republicans in living memory."

"Poor people may be more likely to vote Democrat; poor white people are not."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/29/...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25821 Feb 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
That expertise you have about havin' sex with animals can only be learned through first hand, up close and REAL personal experience.
Sounds like the voice of experience talking. I defer to your expertise.
I can also tell you where to stick your supposed superior morality. With the trash and hatred you spew about that know it all biblical morality, you drag it down below the clap and cockroaches popularity. And you people are too stupid to see why people are staying away from you idiots in droves.
In keeping with the sheep theme, Obama is leading you dums to the slaughter. If your insurance premiums don't shock the hell out of you, the November election results will. You're goin down.

Since: Jan 13

Nicholasville, KY

#25823 Feb 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a kookie fantasy world where people accost you on park benches and Liberals take things away from you all the time. They have taken your money. Your guns. Your freedom. Your happiness. Except for the fact that they haven't taken anything from you. You cried about Clinton taking all your guns too and that never happened. Your fantasy world that you and your Conservative friends live in, is one that fights for Mc Donalds to under pay their workers, and cries in outrage about underpaid workers feeding their children cheap, unhealthy food in the face of the child diabetes and child obesity statistics in this nation.
The same poor children who you cry about when it comes to abortion and ridicule the young, single mothers as they make one of the hardest, and legal choices she may ever have to make in her life. While at the same time, you see nothing wrong with a corporation making money off of those same poor children. You stomp your feet and throw little tantrums at the notion that you may have to be a decent and contributing part of society, when it comes to the welfare, education and nutrition of that same child. Your camp blathers on about freedom, but in no way is that freedom to apply to all Americans, unless they worship Jesus Christ. The freedom of religion, with the government not to favor any one religion, and to view the right of every American to worship any god they choose, or none at all if they choose, as equal in this free nation flies right out the window when it comes to anything other than Christianity. Although it has been pointed out to you guys on numerous occasions, the only fair or equal thing to do, if you want to teach theology as if it were science, or want religious symbols on government property is to portray each and every valid religion in this nation. We will teach the Hindu creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. We will teach the native American creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. Your child is free to pray in school, right next to the Muslim, or Satanist or Pagan child praying. Nothing wrong with a painting of Jesus in the court house, just as in this equal and free nation, there is nothing wrong with hanging a painting of Mohammad right next to it. A Hindu god on the other side of it. Unless of course you don't think that Americans with different religious beliefs than your aren't equal to you. Is that it?
I believe your onto something with that.

Since: Jan 13

Nicholasville, KY

#25824 Feb 20, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the voice of experience talking. I defer to your expertise.
<quoted text>
In keeping with the sheep theme, Obama is leading you dums to the slaughter. If your insurance premiums don't shock the hell out of you, the November election results will. You're goin down.
You can always vote for Rand Paul or Chris Christie in which case we all will be going down.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25825 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how idiotic your assertion is? Education equals longevity? And by this, your assumption is that to live longer, get a higher education?
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps people with better genetics live longer and have a better ability to learn? Nah, that can't be it.
Seriously? I can't tell if you honestly can't understand how and why education and the economic benefits it carries (or that mark educational reach) are associated with a longer lifespan or are just playing dumb.

If you really don't understand, let me know and we can talk about it in greater detail. I'm happy to provide a reading list.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25826 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fall for that. It's too obvious. My guess is that "Just Sayin" is a democrat trying to cause trouble.
What's obvious are the advanced trolling skills. Whether Just Sayin's launched the unprovoked post as a false flag operation or as an example of genuine right wing hateful extremist fringe chic can only be a matter of speculation, but it was so crude that it begged to be cited as a warning to exercise caution when reading aloud, at least in the presence of young children or easily impressionable adults, posts appearing to originate from a moniker of some lost soul claiming to hail from Delphos, Ohio.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25827 Feb 21, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe the liberals hate you, more than you hate them?
Because that's the only way this one works out in your favor.
there is no doubt that Liberals hate and envy more than any conservative.

My parents made it simple for me to understand with 10 words of 2 letters.

if it is to be it is up to me.

enough said.

as soon as the rest of society learns those 10 words, then there won't be a tax revenue problem in Washington. A balanced budget a simple feat.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#25828 Feb 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no doubt that Liberals hate and envy more than any conservative.
My parents made it simple for me to understand with 10 words of 2 letters.
if it is to be it is up to me.
enough said.
as soon as the rest of society learns those 10 words, then there won't be a tax revenue problem in Washington. A balanced budget a simple feat.
You forgot the ending,

If it is to be it is up to me and my bankruptcy trustee.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25829 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like the War on Women?
Politics lesson number one: Congress spends our money--not the President. The President can only approve of the spending or disapprove which follows a government shutdown.
I'm glad they found that hatred shortens the lifespan. Less liberals in the future.
Yes, the War on Women that Rand Paul and Ted(sleazevangilist) Cruz are trying to deflect and distract back to the 90's. Digging up people that weren't credible then and are still not credible now. You know, all those players that jumped on the bandwagon after Monica.

Or the current War on Women that is ongoing with over 205 laws passed since 2011 in the State legislatures of the deep red states that control the rights and choices of women.

It's even funnier that a pure one-sided fool like even tries to give lessons in politics. The past rants and lies do tend to come back and haunt you. Especially with all those made up facts you drool over from proven lair Rushie-poo. The voice of pure idiots. With a proven lack of morals.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25830 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the voice of experience talking. I defer to your expertise.
<quoted text>
In keeping with the sheep theme, Obama is leading you dums to the slaughter. If your insurance premiums don't shock the hell out of you, the November election results will. You're goin down.
I just love how you 'deeply religious' folks can claim to be so pure and at the same lie, point the finger the other way and shift all blame away from the crap they spew out.'The Man' don't approve of that at all.
I also find it real odd(a lie) that any reputable insurance company has waited until the end of February to re-work your policies when the laws effective date was Jan. 1. It's also odd that you claim that the policy went up $200 a month. Everyone I talked to and heard talking in this part of the state almost crapped their pants too, when they found out that their premiums were $800 to $1000 cheaper a year. Yep, they went from being scared and worried to death to being tickled shitless. It's funny how somewhere only 15 miles apart has such a huge policy cost differential. Not really, you're just doing what you are really good at-Lying.

Looks like someone that you would probably admire and look up to for his biblical values that you share so much might need some of your help:

www.wistv.com/story/former-aryan-nation-leade...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25831 Feb 21, 2014
Since it is a proven fact that Rush Limbaugh lies on just about everything he says, then why do you continue to follow him and hang on his every word? It's almost as if you guys will knowingly believe a liar, then to ever admit you were wrong. You even go as far as to imply if you want the REAL truth, then follow Rush Limbaugh. Never mind the fact that he is a proven liar. A fat, pill head, racist, liar does seem like a good vehicle of your "higher moral standards".

Boy I hope you guys get 8 solid years of Hillary Clinton as president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Cheri Brooks thread? Aug 1 DONNA 6
Findlay police explain policy on lethal force Jul 17 murder witness 4
Anyone wanna have fun? Jul 15 CutieMeghan 2
Thplastics Jun '15 Get tips 1
News UF students to host African Night Jun '15 lion 2
Critics Claim The Fury of Mad Max Was Worth th... Jun '15 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Bubbles Pet Salon Jun '15 elmcco 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages