Agree

United States

#25410 Feb 13, 2014
we agree, butch momma runs that house
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25411 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Yet, strangely, you skipped over the first 20 websites on Google to reach your "common" definition of the term, as was clearly pointed out to you by Old Guy.
If I remember right, Old Guy's links were basically about the Tea Party. I posted links about the actual origins of the word, and what it meant prior to 2009.
Crazzzie is

United States

#25412 Feb 13, 2014
Crazy is not believing your baby dolls are Real and take pictures of them like they are real. You are F........Nuts lady !!! Crazy is writing prison inmates and hoping one day they will be released and be your "True Love".....
Bible

United States

#25413 Feb 13, 2014
Read it, it will give you the answers about gays.

Since: Jan 13

Nicholasville, KY

#25414 Feb 13, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The better way of describing it would be that SSM is seen as morally acceptable because marriage is devalued thanks to no-fault divorce, feminism, social climbing, etc.
As a civil contract, "marriage" is a bad joke. Modern Western society has rejected the values that made it, gay marriage is just a symptom not a cause.
You raise some good points but as a female I don't think feminism plays a part simply for the fact of economics. The way things are today it takes both the parents working in order to maintain a standard of living that doesn't require government help. Marriage is an institution and depending how one was raised either cherished or taken for granted. I don't think gay marriage is a symptom because gays cant legally marry so therefore haven't taken that right/privilege for granted. Marriage is devalued for the simple fact of its easy to do.
Bible

United States

#25415 Feb 13, 2014
Goodnight and God Bless

Since: Jan 13

Nicholasville, KY

#25416 Feb 13, 2014
Bible wrote:
I don't need a book written by man to know what's acceptable behavior or not, my conscious has that under control. But thanks you keep believing the lie if it makes you sleep better at night.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25417 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Or to hide them away from society, because you don't want them to repeat something vile in front of the other kids, like the Bible story of Lot getting drunk and banging his own daughters in a cave...because it was "the end of the world"....
I wouldn't be bragging about your 12 years of intense theological studies, if I were you. It doesn't say much for your intelligence that you can't remember how a simple story goes, after doing all that studying.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25418 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be bragging about your 12 years of intense theological studies, if I were you. It doesn't say much for your intelligence that you can't remember how a simple story goes, after doing all that studying.
He got the essence of the story correct:

"Genesis 19:32-36

King James Version (KJV)

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25419 Feb 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How's about lil' poochie tells us about how low and insecure a person would have to be to agree with their own posts. Quick, pretend you didn't do it while Jesus isn't watching. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! VOID Smacked that lil' trooper off his high horse...again.(Also see last two presidential elections)
last 2 presidential elections have been a disgrace to anyone who died for this country, and anyone who has served.

The last 2 presidential elections also point out America has equal number of freeloaders as those working.

The house of cards is a bon fire.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25420 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not aware of any conservative politician (or republican, for that matter) that would advocate that. However, I found out yesterday that Obama has created his own law that makes it illegal for a business to lay off workers in order to avoid the ObamaCare mandate. Any business that lays off employees, and, as a result, escapes the mandates, has to sign a statement, under penalty of perjury, that they didn't do it because of ObamaCare.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
So, that's illegal on several levels. First, you have Obama making laws. The president isn't the legislative branch -- he's the executive branch. Then, you have the govt threatening to punish a business for making a financial decision it was forced to make because of heavy mandates imposed on it by said govt. Then, the govt bullies the business into silence by threatening legal action, if the business tells the truth about its motives for the lay offs. You don't see these as totalitarian actions?
Are you so hung up on whatever prejudices you have against God and/or republicans, that you're missing what's going on right under your nose?
Roger Ailes creates and writes the “news” at Fox for all of its “personalities” to repeat pretty much verbatim, which is why the words of the scripts become standards. Consider, for example,“train wreck” to describe Obamacare,“Mainstream media,” abbreviated “MSM” to disparage legitimate news media, and “imperial presidency” and “totalitarian” to characterize President Obama as a dictator for exercising executive privilege. Fox feeds a steady diet of its “news” to its faithful who feel especially well informed by access to manufactured information that’s not available through the “MSM,” generally recognized as the respectable and fact-based new sources.

Most of your post is devoted to repeating the “totalitarian President Obama” script, which specifically excludes any hint of mention that he has exercised executive privilege considerably less frequently than any other recent president. It was quite an inclusive, faithfully rendered speech, that illustrates my point.

You then ask, as if rhetorically, if I’m “so hung up on whatever prejudices you have against God and/or republicans, that you're missing what's going on right under your nose?” Despite your implication, I have nothing against any gods or republicans, nor do I believe them to enjoy any special or privileged relationship, and I certainly don’t need to believe Fox’s “news” stories to understand “what’s going on.” Reality's good enough for me and I highly recommend it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25421 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing the word twisty games I see. Let us know when you have graduated beyond agreeing with your own posts under another name. Until then...you know what's coming. Say it with me lil' poochie....VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#25422 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to go back and read the old book of fairytales some more before he runs his ignorant mouth. Just keep your vile and drunken Bible stories of incest away from the children.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25423 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, Old Guy's links were basically about the Tea Party. I posted links about the actual origins of the word, and what it meant prior to 2009.
If I remember right, you went for the most obscure reference of the term, as opposed to the obvious definition I was using about the Tea Party. Perhaps a Mc Donald's Big Mac means something different in Latin, but only an idiot would think that was the correct usage of the term, if it was being ordered it at the Mc Donald's drive thru window. The idiot part is where you fit in to all this. You tried to play yet another of your cutesy little word games again and failed miserably at it. Get over it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25424 Feb 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
last 2 presidential elections have been a disgrace to anyone who died for this country, and anyone who has served.
The last 2 presidential elections also point out America has equal number of freeloaders as those working.
The house of cards is a bon fire.
So all of our American service people who needlessly died in Bush's little war against all things Muslim, was Obama's fault, huh? Our troops were honored by the billions of dollars Cheney's Halliburton made in no bid government contracts, right?(Also see Fascist cronyism) The only cards I see in any of this is the less than full deck you have been playing with your whole life.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25426 Feb 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope
University degreed twice.
Off of the last page of which comic books? You do got a good chance at Liberty University though, they don't even require a GED. Check them out, it's a fairy tale University too. They got's them thar' Creationist Scientists. By the way, spell check shows that you spelled degreed wrong.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25427 Feb 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Off of the last page of which comic books? You do got a good chance at Liberty University though, they don't even require a GED. Check them out, it's a fairy tale University too. They got's them thar' Creationist Scientists. By the way, spell check shows that you spelled degreed wrong.
They'll learn ya' up real purdy' like.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25428 Feb 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, you don't see Old Guy having to slap him around all of the time for being....just stupid. Only a true idiot would site places like infowars, cns, etc. Even hard right Supreme Court Justice Scalia stated in an interview that he stopped getting and reading the Washington Times because "THEY ARE TOO FAR OUT THERE."
It was pointed out that after the Boston bombing, bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a HUGE fan of infowars idiot Alex Jones. That's real good company you seem to like, believe and point out to as "RELIABLE" news sources.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25430 Feb 14, 2014
Just read how the best educated states in our country all voted for Obama, and the least educated states voted for Romney. Wonder why?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25431 Feb 14, 2014
Bible wrote:
gay(ga)Merry, happy and carefree; brightly ornamental or colorful.
That Webster feller was a lot smarter than them thar' sheepherders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web