mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24787 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Yes, yes, folks. We get it. It's because he's black. The funniest part is watching you guys HAVE to dance around the fact, because you hound doggies can't roll like you did back in the 50s.
You're lying again. The 50s = Jim Crow = democrats.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#24788 Jan 29, 2014
For Gods sake man we're no longer racist. We elected a black man. So STFU.
Ignorance Is Bliss

New York, NY

#24789 Jan 29, 2014
Just ignore Canton, his trolling days are over.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24790 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan should have heeded his own warning: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are,'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Big Brother saves the day again, and we're all suffering for it.
Reagan encountered an early, real world example of what happens when your only consideration in healthcare is profit. I think we can both agree in hindsight that his was an imperfect and costly solution. But what would you have done? Citizens were dropping dead (in public spaces) because they could not pay for necessary care. What's the free market solution to that problem?

And you don't want your citizens dropping dead in the streets --- it looks bad.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24791 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>

And? I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than matter magically appeared out of nothing...
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how your God came to be.
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue whatsoever.
But you are convinced that your magical explanation is better than the consensus scientific one.

"An overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts evolution as the dominant scientific theory of biological diversity. Nearly every scientific society, representing hundreds of thousands of scientists, has issued statements rejecting intelligent design and a petition supporting the teaching of evolutionary biology was endorsed by 72 US Nobel Prize winners."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support...
Pops

Newport, KY

#24792 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Yes, yes, folks. We get it. It's because he's black. The funniest part is watching you guys HAVE to dance around the fact, because you hound doggies can't roll like you did back in the 50s. No longer accepted. Go on. Something about something something (We all know it's because he's black) followed by he's a poopy butt, commie, moon man, subterranean lizard warrior...anything but what's REALLY been on your minds the whole time.
He is ALSO WHITE !!!
And I don't like either 1/2.
Obama campaigned as being BLACK. Not as 'Black American'...Afro-American', bi-racial American or even most simply 'American' simply "Black"....so who is the RACIST? Answer...Barry Obama! The Chung toking, drinking to get a 'buzz', Reverand Wright worshiping racist Obama.
He is a stupid, constitutional violating piece of racist crap!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24793 Jan 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> He is ALSO WHITE !!!
And I don't like either 1/2.
Obama campaigned as being BLACK. Not as 'Black American'...Afro-American', bi-racial American or even most simply 'American' simply "Black"....so who is the RACIST?
Pops, I'm afraid the answer is that YOU are. You keep making the "I don't like the white half, either!" joke. It's not really funny and it makes you look bad. If you saw Obama walking down the street, would you think "Hey, look at that half-white guy"? Nope, you'd think of him as a black man. That's the way it is in the US. A lot of it is a result of racist distinctions where even "a single drop of blood" was enough to be considered black.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> He is ALSO WHITE !!!
Obama campaigned as being BLACK. Not as 'Black American'...Afro-American', bi-racial American or even most simply 'American' simply "Black"....so who is the RACIST?
Really? Why don't you point to an example of where Obama ran as a "black"? Did George W. run as a "white"? No one thinks this way, except people obsessed with race.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a stupid, constitutional violating piece of racist crap!
He is obviously more educated than you. I don't see him resorting to childish insults.

Pops, I think you are better than this. If you don't like some of Obama's policies, fine.(I'm unhappy with some of them, too.) But attack the policies, not the man. By focusing on personal, racial insults, it make it appear that part of your dislike for Obama is the color of his skin, rather than his politics.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24794 Jan 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
Yes, yes, folks. We get it. It's because he's black. The funniest part is watching you guys HAVE to dance around the fact, because you hound doggies can't roll like you did back in the 50s. No longer accepted. Go on. Something about something something (We all know it's because he's black) followed by he's a poopy butt, commie, moon man, subterranean lizard warrior...anything but what's REALLY been on your minds the whole time.
Obama is black, and the most inept POTUS to ever serve.

White Jimmy Carter is dancing in the streets he is no longer the worst to have ever served.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24795 Jan 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> But the press climbs all over Rand Paul like fleas on a monkey. And they won't say much about NObama
my suggestion is boycott the media.

don't watch, listen, or purchase anything they advertise.

a strike against the media, and bankrupt them all.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24796 Jan 30, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again. The 50s = Jim Crow = democrats.
This isn't the 50's. Although you wouldn't know it, listening to Conservatives.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24797 Jan 30, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
Yan and you and mutt posted at the same time again. You must have a psychic douche connection. Play on little REAL troll of the forum. I can count at least 2 people who totally agree with you...to the letter. Better lie some more, real quick while Jesus isn't looking.VOID
mkjiuytrfdsa

Cincinnati, OH

#24798 Jan 30, 2014
yo momma
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24799 Jan 30, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
But you are convinced that your magical explanation is better than the consensus scientific one.
Magical explanation, huh? I asked you to explain your theory about the origins of matter, but you didn't want to do that. So, I'll explain it for you:

"In the beginning, there was absolutely nothing in the universe. No gasses, no matter, no gravity, no nothing. Only completely-empty darkness." (Just stop and take that in for a minute.)

"And then for no reason, some non-living thing just popped up one day. It wasn't a miraculous or magical occurrence, though, because everyone knows that things that don't exist can pop up from nothing all the time. And now we have an entire universe with billions of galaxies and ordered planetary systems, each comprised of various gasses and types of matter. And in our own galaxy, there just happens to be the perfect conditions on earth to sustain a vast array of infinitely-complex lifeforms, which evolved from a tiny, single cell that suddenly -- but not miraculously or magically -- sprang to life for no reason, and is like a computer program more sophisticated than anything man has ever designed."

You're right, Old Guy ... my explanation is ridiculous compared to your scientific one. HAHAHA
Nearly every scientific society, representing hundreds of thousands of scientists, has issued statements rejecting intelligent design and a petition supporting the teaching of evolutionary biology was endorsed by 72 US Nobel Prize winners."
You don't think that's a pathetic statement? These people can't do anything but speculate about the origins of the universe, yet they're so arrogant and prejudiced that they'll say without a doubt that someone else's theory is wrong. Science is supposed to be about discovery, not indoctrination into the cult of God-deniers who fear any rational discussion about the possibility of an Intelligent Designer.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24800 Jan 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
This isn't the 50's. Although you wouldn't know it, listening to Conservatives.
No, it's not the 50s, which makes me wonder why democrats call black republicans "house n****rs".

If you don't want to discuss the democrat party's racist past, then #1, stop bringing it up, and #2, stop acting like racists.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24801 Jan 30, 2014
And within those billions of galaxies are billions of billions of solar systems. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a scientist who believes our earth is unique.

In our galaxy alone it takes 100,000 years for light to travel from one end to the other, so it's entirely possible that we have other life bearing planets right here in our galaxy.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24802 Jan 30, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
For Gods sake man we're no longer racist. We elected a black man.
"We"? That makes it sound like you were part of the 53% that voted for Obama in 2008.

I'm guessing that you didn't vote for him.

If you think that there are no racists left, please explain this:

http://bit.ly/1bBzMqR

Or this: http://bit.ly/1fzUMRC
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24803 Jan 30, 2014
seriously wrote:
And within those billions of galaxies are billions of billions of solar systems. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a scientist who believes our earth is unique.
In our galaxy alone it takes 100,000 years for light to travel from one end to the other, so it's entirely possible that we have other life bearing planets right here in our galaxy.
Yes, we have no idea what's out there.
Chilli not me

Canton, OH

#24804 Jan 30, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Magical explanation, huh? I asked you to explain your theory about the origins of matter, but you didn't want to do that. So, I'll explain it for you:
"In the beginning, there was absolutely nothing in the universe. No gasses, no matter, no gravity, no nothing. Only completely-empty darkness." (Just stop and take that in for a minute.)
"And then for no reason, some non-living thing just popped up one day. It wasn't a miraculous or magical occurrence, though, because everyone knows that things that don't exist can pop up from nothing all the time. And now we have an entire universe with billions of galaxies and ordered planetary systems, each comprised of various gasses and types of matter. And in our own galaxy, there just happens to be the perfect conditions on earth to sustain a vast array of infinitely-complex lifeforms, which evolved from a tiny, single cell that suddenly -- but not miraculously or magically -- sprang to life for no reason, and is like a computer program more sophisticated than anything man has ever designed."
You're right, Old Guy ... my explanation is ridiculous compared to your scientific one. HAHAHA
<quoted text>
You don't think that's a pathetic statement? These people can't do anything but speculate about the origins of the universe, yet they're so arrogant and prejudiced that they'll say without a doubt that someone else's theory is wrong. Science is supposed to be about discovery, not indoctrination into the cult of God-deniers who fear any rational discussion about the possibility of an Intelligent Designer.
It mentions in Genesis that God created light on the earth, before he created the sun. Teach THAT in science classes. Just don't have what it takes...
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24805 Jan 30, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
"We"? That makes it sound like you were part of the 53% that voted for Obama in 2008.
You indicating the 47% who didn't vote for Obama as being racist is racist, not the people who didn't vote for him.
Chilli not me

Canton, OH

#24806 Jan 30, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
Yep. Deleting your browsing history to judge your own posts. Agreeing with yourself to seem important. Check and check. All the symptoms of a conniving Christian Conservative Rightwinger. Speaking of check lists...here's your exact agenda...step by step.

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UF students to host African Night Apr 10 zebra 1
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Apr 5 haha 6
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr 5 Wentworth 26
Review: Time Cutters Lawn & Landscape LLC Mar 31 pam7731 1
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Mar 26 Dodacall 7
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Mar '15 insider 44
David Young Mar '15 big g 2
More from around the web

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE