Pops

Newport, KY

#24462 Jan 24, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were any more dimwitted, you'd fall down trying to tie your socks, asswipe. But to take your imbecilic claims in order:
1. Republicans are stopping Obama from creating a great economy.
>>Republicans have been trying to DESTROY the economy...Obama can only do what he can, since Presidents don't build economies.
2. It's Bush's fault..... still.
>>What's Bush's fault is still his fault, putz. It isn't now Obama's fault. Duh.
3. All of Obama's scandal's are false.
>>Illiterate, but what REAL "scandals" have proven true in Obama's Presidency?
4. People on unemployment and food help stamps stimulate the economy.
>>Which they f--ing do, moron. Next?
5. Republicans stopped single-payer, but they couldn't stop Commie Care (I still can't figure that one out.)
>>No one's really pushed single-payer yet, fraud. But it's coming, since about all civilized nations use some variation of it. "Commie care" is simply retarded.
1. IF presidents don't build economies, how can the Repubs been destroying his efforts?
2. Still Bush's fault AFTER 5 yrs? What about the 5 or so congresses since the start. Which Obama has been a member of.
3. Can't prove a scandal with Obama's minions NOT prosecuting anything, especially Eric Holder wimpy republicans with no gonads & the Obama press corps. Heck, there's a significant investigation of Cristy only weeks after a highway was clogged when the super pleads the 5th. One can ONLY plead the 5th so as to not incriminate themselves of wrong doing! Among other 'scandals'
5. Single payer is still possible. It is getting there by increments. Just wait.
And you call someone else a dimwit? You're about as bright as coal in the ground or a fish buying a scuba tank. We won't even talk about a blind person bowling unaided in an open tournament.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24463 Jan 24, 2014
Bad Poochie Got Spanked wrote:
<quoted text>
Funner than watching the GOP turn it's back on the Tea Party? I bet not.
I don't think that the GOP is turning their collective backs on the Tea Party. I think that many are attacking the Tea Party because the Tea Party has & will take votes away from them & shift an election in favor of the Dems.
As a group, the dems should be loving on the Tea Party if not clandestinely helping them.
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#24464 Jan 24, 2014
An hour later. Obama is really sucking. I'll keep you posted.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24465 Jan 24, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
That's not Obama, Helen, you fell asleep with the vacuum cleaner hose in your panties.
LOL
Helen, he thinks because he does it, everyone does.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

#24466 Jan 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think that the GOP is turning their collective backs on the Tea Party. I think that many are attacking the Tea Party because the Tea Party has & will take votes away from them & shift an election in favor of the Dems.
As a group, the dems should be loving on the Tea Party if not clandestinely helping them.
People don't see that the extreme left and extreme right are tearing a hole in the middle.

While everyone is pointing left/right, the fox done robbed the hen house :(

Chillicothe, OH

#24467 Jan 24, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014 /01/24/obama-blames-fox-news-h is-failures
So the TOOL blames Fox News??????
ROFLMAO......
Little butt boy has his talking points down pat.

Chillicothe, OH

#24468 Jan 24, 2014
I Wonder wrote:
People don't see that the extreme left and extreme right are tearing a hole in the middle.
While everyone is pointing left/right, the fox done robbed the hen house :(
The Tea Party platform is the most closely-aligned with the founding principles of our country than the republican platform, and definitely more than the democrat. It's not extremism to want a balanced budget, a smaller and less-intrusive govt that's transparent and held accountable, the protection of states' rights and personal freedoms, and lower taxes.

There are many examples of what happens to republicans who reach across the aisle to work with the democrats, but the best one is GHW Bush. He let the dems convince him to raise taxes.
Afterward, they chewed him up and spit him out. He lost reelection because of it.

I don't recall who said it, but there's this little quote I try to keep in mind ... If you reach across the aisle to a democrat, you'll pull back a bloody stump.
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#24469 Jan 24, 2014
Just put on a fresh thong. And OBAMA SUCKS,
Pops

Newport, KY

#24470 Jan 24, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party platform is the most closely-aligned with the founding principles of our country than the republican platform, and definitely more than the democrat. It's not extremism to want a balanced budget, a smaller and less-intrusive govt that's transparent and held accountable, the protection of states' rights and personal freedoms, and lower taxes.
There are many examples of what happens to republicans who reach across the aisle to work with the democrats, but the best one is GHW Bush. He let the dems convince him to raise taxes.
Afterward, they chewed him up and spit him out. He lost reelection because of it.
I don't recall who said it, but there's this little quote I try to keep in mind ... If you reach across the aisle to a democrat, you'll pull back a bloody stump.
101% correct. The Tea Party problem is that THEY interfere with EVERY political facet of 'gamesmanship' of "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" B.S.
Politicians themselves are the very best reason for term limits. I could expound on any of this post but see no good reason as to why.

Since: Aug 12

Marietta, GA

#24471 Jan 24, 2014
Plus the majority of TEA party folks prefer the Fairtax which eliminates the the current good ole boy network Repubs and Dems have come to love soo much.

With the Fairtax its few enough pages that its difficult to sneak in certain tax breaks for the cronys. They wont be anle to handle that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24473 Jan 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't do that in Canton.
you must fly to a tropical climate 5 hours away. Change planes in Houston.
once you clear customs, you are free to enjoy the 90 degree weather.
PS: trip home to below zero temp had my body endure a 100 degree swing in 5 hours.
spin that junior.
By the way.....where has that global warming gone? Are we back to 1978 and the looming ice age now?
Spin what? Busting you in your own lies. That was real easy to do, and I can do it again. It's funny how your memory is barely shorter than that unit in the center of your body. I'm not the one that claimed to be in Canton and out of the country at the same time.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24474 Jan 25, 2014
Anal Andy wrote:
Obama still sucks today. And I'm sure he will suck tomorrow.
But he's for people just like you. He's trying to give you rights.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24475 Jan 25, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Little butt boy has his talking points down pat.
I guess that applies to butt sniffers too, like a mongrel mutt.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24476 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only idiot votes are the ones that supported Commie Care. Look at what they are doing to this country. Millions of people losing the healthcare plan they once had, many losing their jobs like the 3,000 at the Cleveland Clinic, all the people that lost their full-time job and replaced with a part-time job, the people that finally got healthcare only to learn it doesn't cover their doctor or medical facility, the money our employers have to spend that could have otherwise went into business expansion or increased salaries for their employes.
And you say that the idiot votes are those that are going to elect Republicans? It seems to me the idiot votes were already cast.
The ACA is just a bump in the road to single payer, this has all been staged. First they prohibit insurance from competing across state lines, then they ride in on the white horse claiming monopolies due to lack of competition.

And people are buying into it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24478 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Limbaugh always says, Democrat accomplishments are not measured by results, they are measured by intent. 20 trillion spent in the war on poverty, and little results to show for all that money, but it was a good intention.
I'll catch up with you people later. Global warming left a mess in my driveway and it will take me at least an hour to clean it up.:-0
Oh great, another quote from the dropout, draft dodging Limpbags.
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#24479 Jan 25, 2014
Hey, I got a great night's sleep. Feeling great. And OBAMA still sucks.

Chillicothe, OH

#24480 Jan 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Oh great, another quote from the dropout, draft dodging Limpbags.
Do you listen to Limbaugh, or are you just parroting what your masters tell you to?

Chillicothe, OH

#24481 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
The ACA is just a bump in the road to single payer, this has all been staged. First they prohibit insurance from competing across state lines, then they ride in on the white horse claiming monopolies due to lack of competition.
And people are buying into it.
I agree completely . This is a perfect example of how moronic people can be, when they've been conditioned to depend on the govt for their existence. Even after all the lies, backroom deals, blame-shifting, and incompetence from this administration, the sheeple will still want the govt to hijack the HC system and go single-payer.

Apparently, everyone needs a higher power in their lives. Most conservatives probably believe in God and their own abilities. Liberals believe in the govt. But I would venture to say that if liberals were polled about their opinions of politicians and bureaucrats, they would say they're corrupt. Yet, liberals think the govt -- which consists of politicians and bureaucrats -- have all the answers and will do what's best for them. That's a level of dumbness I just can't understand. The saying, "we're surrounded by idiots" has literally come to pass.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24483 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it in a hat. Liberals think government has all the answers.
Housing problems? Don't ask real estate experts, government has the answer.
Banking problems? Don't ask bank experts, government has the answer.
Economy problems? Don't ask industry leaders, government has the answer.
Healthcare problems? Don't ask healthcare experts, government has the answer.
I don't understand how liberals come to the conclusion that just because they elected somebody to office, the elected officials somehow become the expert on everything. Yet anything these politicians touch becomes a nightmare.
Everything you said is so true.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24484 Jan 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you said is so true.
Because the KNOW so much about things that aren't so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain n other medications Feb 17 findlay 1
David Young Feb 12 Curious 1
Findlay Snitches Feb 11 ThatOneGuy 1
Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Feb 7 the man is greedy 25
Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Feb 7 cashin in 3
benjamin davis Jan '15 Dawn 2
megan davidson-hunter Jan '15 busy 1
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web