Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Findlay Forum

Comments (Page 1,090)

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of28,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
You get crazier and more desperate with each post. Hey, batboy says Elvis is still alive. Tell the ghost that lives in your truck that science is for dummies. I'm much more concerned with what science has to say about global warming than politicians. Take the overwhelming majority of scientists who disagree with the outdated fossil fuel propaganda you sadly cling to, for instance.
who farted?....can you feel the heat?

how do polar bears swim on ice?

go plant a tree, and give it a hug...it loves you.

me....I will cut it down for profit, and plant 10,000 more.

more profits to raise the income disparity amongst us. Quite fun...try it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
you are way over your head again

stick with 1 + 1 until you figure that out first.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.
Chubby is proven on paper to crush Hillary in 2016.

nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.

Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.
Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...

Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.

Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Let's hear it, Tea Baggers. Who was the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Cue the crickets...

Can't name one without looking stupid, due to the facts? That's called the REAL voice of America.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.
Hope it pisses em right off.
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...
Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.
Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
and like all moron liberals...you can't read.

If Obama lost...riots would occur

if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.

keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.

thanks for all the future laughs.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Don,

Buy a diesel vehicle and have a smoke tune added. You can layer 5 tunes on most diesel vehicles.

Black smoke so thick you can't see anything behind you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Texas dividing into 5 smaller states, a 4 year government shutdown beginning Jan 1, 2013, and his latest, that every Democrat Senator will lose election in 2014.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
No, no, I think he means that Krispy Kreme Crisco could crush Hillary. Like, literally...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.
Hope it pisses em right off.
They probably look at you and think the same thing we do.

"Hey, look at that obnoxious momma's boy overcompensating for his tiny penis with his big toys and loud noises."
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.
keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, with your "can't read" comment, let me know if you need several links to the decades old and numerous studies that prove religious folks like yourself are the dumbest people on the planet. My favorite is the one done by Christians that came up with the same results. Darn those facts. You should legally be required to remove "Reality" from your screen name.
A Reader

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?
Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

A Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
I see. Where butting into a conversation, slinging insults and then crying about others doing the same thing is taking the high road. Thanks for clearing that up.

Interesting though how you skipped over your Conservative friends talking about how gay and retarded the "Commie/Liberals" are. Must be that Tea Bagger selective outrage...AGAIN.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a very well liked woman, gee I wonder why?
She's ranked as last in the list of most admired people. Hell, Limbaugh and GW beat her out in that category:
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clint...
Washington Examiner...

"The Examiner's editorial page is heavily conservative; it is headed by Mark Tapscott, with American Spectator senior editor Quin Hillyer serving as its associate editor. The paper's national political coverage, which also appears in Examiner papers in Baltimore and San Francisco, was previously headed by Bill Sammon, a former Washington Times reporter who has written several books praising George W. Bush"

Hey, if the guy who headed your source has written several books that praise G W Bush, you know they are dead on the money and not biased in any way. Almost threw up there a little when I said that.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Oh and the guy who now heads the Washington Examiner? Mark Tapscott is a non staff member at The Heritage Foundation. Oopsie. There's that oil billionaire propaganda you keep trying to pass off as facts. Ever wonder why every road you take leads to the Heritage Foundation? Now back to you guys bragging about how much fossil fuel you can burn up in your over compensation mobiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of28,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Diesel Trucks Jul 5 Rosco 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Kirsten Kelly Jul 1 ugh 1
International visitor praises work of Findlay K... Jun 28 Jud 1
kkk chapter right here in town (Mar '13) Jun 28 Hawkeye 12
NB PD under fire from Village Council (Jan '14) Jun 27 Hawkeye 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••