Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23911 Jan 16, 2014
as the morons continue to debate the winner of the 2010 Governors race, I have been laughing at them for 3 years wondering if they realized their enemy is up for re-election, and won't be replaced either.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23912 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your toilet seat sticky from your inability to even do basic human functions.
maybe you should sit down, and quit spreading your disease?
stupidity must spread from toilet seats you pee on.
So you choose once again, the ever witty "Derp, derp. so are you" method o response. With all your toilet chat, you missed it when the GOP flushed the Tea Party. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your creepy, Tea Bagging, Buffalo Bill forehead.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23913 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
as the morons continue to debate the winner of the 2010 Governors race, I have been laughing at them for 3 years wondering if they realized their enemy is up for re-election, and won't be replaced either.
So Pops, XXXrayted, UdintBuildThat, D South and all the other Tea Baggers on here are morons and are actively discussing who won the 2010 Governors race? Thanks for clearing that up, lil' Silence of the Lambs.

Hey, how was the Marlin fishing in the parking lot of the Strip in Canton? Your "wife's" 6 figure income she makes filing papers can make ANYTHING happen. Take Romney's "landslide" win for instance.
Spoken Reality

Columbus, OH

#23914 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Tucks It wrote:
<quoted text>
So you choose once again, the ever witty "Derp, derp. so are you" method o response. With all your toilet chat, you missed it when the GOP flushed the Tea Party. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your creepy, Tea Bagging, Buffalo Bill forehead.
with my whit, I point out your lack of it daily.

a form of entertainment for me.

continue on, you are Free entertainment.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23915 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy is you alive and walking the streets.
you related to Adam Lanza?
I am the cure.
Actually, you are the cure to someone ingesting poison. A VERY creepy, "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of cure that induces vomiting.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23916 Jan 16, 2014
Spoken Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
with my whit, I point out your lack of it daily.
a form of entertainment for me.
continue on, you are Free entertainment.
What's that? You say it puts the lotion in the basket? You're creepy.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23917 Jan 16, 2014
So I'm still waiting for a response to this. I can't imagine why no one would answer.

Who was the last Conservative president you voted for?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23918 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Tucks It wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that? You say it puts the lotion in the basket? You're creepy.
have you re-defined another word to suit your fantasy illusions again?
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23919 Jan 16, 2014
I mean, you Conservatives are the "silent majority" and all so this should be easy for you, with so many to pick from. So tell us, who was the last Conservative president you voted for? That's right. Cue the mother fing crickets. Let the fact that you can't answer that simple question without looking stupid, tell you what REAL Americans think of you and yours.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23920 Jan 16, 2014
...check and mate.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23921 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you re-defined another word to suit your fantasy illusions again?
Hey Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. How's it tucking? Sure, you have made public death threats on here and have delusions that Texas is divided into 5 states. Sure, you sound like the tranny serial killer in Silence of the Lambs when you post. But does that make you creepy? Yes. It makes you VERY creepy.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23922 Jan 16, 2014
Now back to my question...Who's the last Conservative president you voted for? I mean, if you can't answer that simple question without looking like an idiot, it would only mean you are living in a fantasy world where the South will rise again. So who was the last Conservative president you voted for?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23923 Jan 16, 2014
Selective Reality wrote:
Now back to my question...Who's the last Conservative president you voted for? I mean, if you can't answer that simple question without looking like an idiot, it would only mean you are living in a fantasy world where the South will rise again. So who was the last Conservative president you voted for?
and exactly who do you think you are demanding me do anything?

will you mind when when I tell you to FO?

too bad if you do.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#23924 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your failed stats from the progressive scum is as laughable as you are.
Poll?........they only polled those who they already knew the answer they would provide, then report it as news for stupid sheep like yourself to argue.
I took a poll that did not have the New Jersey governors name on it, and actually contributed my own money to elect in the primary a choice of 3 others.
Do you suppose a political party listens to those who contribute money to them, or to someone like you with no money and a big mouth?
You know, after being wrong time and time again as a result of refusing to acknowledge data and instead relying on the voices in your head, one would think that you would eventually get tired of being wrong and start paying attention to the data.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23925 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and exactly who do you think you are demanding me do anything?
will you mind when when I tell you to FO?
too bad if you do.
When is a simple question a "demand"? Who was the last Conservative president you voted for? You are a Conservative, right? Should be easy, unless of course you are backed into a corner and can only come up with something lame like FO. Don't worry though, lil' Silence of the Lambs. I'll only keep asking until someone can answer it.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23926 Jan 16, 2014
Since you are getting read to play the "I don't have to tell you how I vote" card, I'll rephrase the question.

Within your adult lifetime, who was your favorite Conservative president?

Easy enough to answer. Come on, XXXrayted. Have at it, Pops. Chime in any time, UdintBuildThat. Here comes the "silent" part of "silent majority".
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#23927 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey punk....global warming is a fable
97% of climate scientists agree that it is not. What makes you so certain that you are correct,and that they are wrong? Do you have any formal training in climate science? Did you ever go to college?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only stupid people like you make decisions on data
What do you base your decisions on? Intuition?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#23928 Jan 16, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
97% of climate scientists agree that it is not. What makes you so certain that you are correct,and that they are wrong? Do you have any formal training in climate science? Did you ever go to college?
<quoted text>
What do you base your decisions on? Intuition?
Don't use percentages when addressing Walter. They confuse the hell out of him.
HoozDaREALCommie

Canton, OH

#23929 Jan 16, 2014
Just heard that Conservative darling, Pat Buchanan, really loves commie boy Putin's stance on gays. Also, just recently read that in Russia, the church is VERY close with the government. Gee, church and state walking hand and hand? It all sounds so very rightwing Conservative. Any way, back to you Tea Baggers calling hard working, tax paying and proud Americans a bunch of "commies".
HoozDaREALCommie

Canton, OH

#23930 Jan 16, 2014
Oh...and by the way...

Within your adult lifetime, who was your favorite Conservative president?

Why can't I get an answer? Such an easy and simple question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) 29 min Antidrugsislife 16
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Apr 1 bigmit23 6
Meet Jon Cross, Candidate for State Representat... Mar 28 InformedVoter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... Jan '17 d pants 107
local performer Jan '17 clams 1
News UF discussion on Islam to address election rhet... (Oct '16) Dec '16 snorko 5

Findlay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages