Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23851 Jan 14, 2014
UcouldntEARNthat wrote:
UgonnaLikesIT...just stretch out those soft, chubby, little Honey Boo Boo of the country club, greedy trust fund baby hands and tell your hardworking parents "Gimme, gimme".
The rest of us REAL Americans are happy to EARN...say it with me little Gim Gims...E-A-R-N what we have. A concept that doesn't fit into your whole-never had to work an honest day in your life-plan.
Now I want you to have your illegal groundskeeper drive you in your mini-Hummer golf cart to the center of your hand me down success story 400 acres, and shout at the top of your lungs..."I could NEVER earn this! Gimme!...", followed again by, "Gimme!"
Then have him race you back to the freebie leech pad, where your frightened and foreign internet order bride is waiting to pretend that she can stand you.
Still, in your defense, you only frighten her because she has personally seen the face of fascism.
and you call yourself a real American?

What made America great is the people who went the extra mile to break the mold of average.

Fact.
UcouldntEARNthat

Canton, OH

#23852 Jan 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call yourself a real American?
What made America great is the people who went the extra mile to break the mold of average.
Fact.
Right, like all of the Jesus sheep who all walked like ducks in row. "Standing up" to scientific fact hardly makes you a real American. It makes you a flat earth idiot. One that even the GOP now views as a toxic, kookie, little insignificant fringe group with corporate paid politicians.

For once, me and the GOP agree. You suck, not me, you see? Hee hee.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23854 Jan 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're trying to keep women from being forced into prostitution too! Those Democrats are such concerned people:
House Democrats claim global warming will drive women to prostitution
April 30, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/house-democra...
You get crazier and more desperate with each post. Hey, batboy says Elvis is still alive. Tell the ghost that lives in your truck that science is for dummies. I'm much more concerned with what science has to say about global warming than politicians. Take the overwhelming majority of scientists who disagree with the outdated fossil fuel propaganda you sadly cling to, for instance.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23856 Jan 14, 2014
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.

Hope it pisses em right off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23858 Jan 14, 2014
UcouldntEARNthat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like all of the Jesus sheep who all walked like ducks in row. "Standing up" to scientific fact hardly makes you a real American. It makes you a flat earth idiot. One that even the GOP now views as a toxic, kookie, little insignificant fringe group with corporate paid politicians.
For once, me and the GOP agree. You suck, not me, you see? Hee hee.
maybe you can cut in the food line again tomorrow?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23859 Jan 14, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
You get crazier and more desperate with each post. Hey, batboy says Elvis is still alive. Tell the ghost that lives in your truck that science is for dummies. I'm much more concerned with what science has to say about global warming than politicians. Take the overwhelming majority of scientists who disagree with the outdated fossil fuel propaganda you sadly cling to, for instance.
who farted?....can you feel the heat?

how do polar bears swim on ice?

go plant a tree, and give it a hug...it loves you.

me....I will cut it down for profit, and plant 10,000 more.

more profits to raise the income disparity amongst us. Quite fun...try it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23860 Jan 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23861 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
you are way over your head again

stick with 1 + 1 until you figure that out first.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23862 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23863 Jan 15, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.
Chubby is proven on paper to crush Hillary in 2016.

nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.

Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23864 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.
Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...

Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.

Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23865 Jan 15, 2014
Let's hear it, Tea Baggers. Who was the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Cue the crickets...

Can't name one without looking stupid, due to the facts? That's called the REAL voice of America.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#23866 Jan 15, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23867 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...
Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.
Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
and like all moron liberals...you can't read.

If Obama lost...riots would occur

if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.

keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.

thanks for all the future laughs.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23868 Jan 15, 2014
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Don,

Buy a diesel vehicle and have a smoke tune added. You can layer 5 tunes on most diesel vehicles.

Black smoke so thick you can't see anything behind you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23869 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23870 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Texas dividing into 5 smaller states, a 4 year government shutdown beginning Jan 1, 2013, and his latest, that every Democrat Senator will lose election in 2014.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23871 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
No, no, I think he means that Krispy Kreme Crisco could crush Hillary. Like, literally...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23872 Jan 15, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
They probably look at you and think the same thing we do.

"Hey, look at that obnoxious momma's boy overcompensating for his tiny penis with his big toys and loud noises."
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23873 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and like all moron liberals...you can't read.
If Obama lost...riots would occur
if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.
keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.
thanks for all the future laughs.
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassity Green (Aug '11) Nov '14 FcukABitchDotNet 3
Review: Vapor Emporia Nov '14 dustin boes 1
adult breast feeding Oct '14 bighoss 1
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
Findlay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Findlay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Findlay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:21PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
CBS Sports 6:30 AM
Browns' frustrations over Josh Gordon, Johnny Manziel growing
NBC Sports 6:52 AM
Report: Manziel's Friday night party led to players' Saturday tardies
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
Justin Gilbert expected to be inactive after showing late to Saturday night meeting