Pops

Newport, KY

#23620 Jan 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are a dumb SOB huh?
Quit crying, get up off the jizz soaked floor in front of your mama's computer and get a job you whiny cracker punk.
WOW ! That is about the coldest response that I have ever read. It fits but it's still straight up cold.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23621 Jan 5, 2014
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The science is settled. Globull warming is a hoax.
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/con...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FfHW7KR33IQXX
http://www.petitionproject.org/
Now if only the PetitionProject you use as a source wasn't already proven to be absolutely bogus months ago..1% of those who signed the petition have any kind of background in climate science. Point one percent. What a complete joke. Back in your cave, little corporate fetch boy. The thinky folks have a job to do and it has nothing to do with your parent's credit card, so that leaves you out.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23622 Jan 5, 2014
The science is settled. Point one percent says so. Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Weak. Next?
Pops

Newport, KY

#23623 Jan 5, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Masquerading as a Catholic for Vice-President of the USA, AND, You expected us to be Dumb enough to vote for him.
And you are Mad because we didn't???????? Har dee Har, har.......
Lets see...Masquerading as a Catholic for Vice-President....HMMM- Joe Biden??
You're back to being as dumb as an athlete carrying 10 bowling balls in a triathlon.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23624 Jan 5, 2014
Pope Gay Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are a dumb SOB huh?
Quit crying, get up off the jizz soaked floor in front of your mama's computer and get a job you whiny cracker punk.
Gee, another sort of homoerotic response from the forum's SMARTEST closet-case conservative. What a surprise...

My right to spend my family's free handout money and complain about moochers supercedes yer right to exist, DUMBASS.

Roflmao!!!

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#23625 Jan 5, 2014
UrFreeRideIzOver wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only the PetitionProject you use as a source wasn't already proven to be absolutely bogus months ago..1% of those who signed the petition have any kind of background in climate science. Point one percent. What a complete joke. Back in your cave, little corporate fetch boy. The thinky folks have a job to do and it has nothing to do with your parent's credit card, so that leaves you out.
lol

The science is settled!!!!!!! Globull warming is a fraud.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23626 Jan 5, 2014
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The science is settled. Globull warming is a hoax.
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/con...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FfHW7KR33IQXX
http://www.petitionproject.org/
Let's all Google PetitionProject and see what comes up. You must have skipped over the top two search hits when you looked it up. You know..."Debunked" and "Hoax". Now let's all act shocked that our winter is cold this year. Coldest it has been in 20 years. That alone speaks volumes.

Medina, OH

#23627 Jan 5, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, another sort of homoerotic response from the forum's SMARTEST closet-case conservative. What a surprise...
My right to spend my family's free handout money and complain about moochers supercedes yer right to exist, DUMBASS.
Roflmao!!!
You really do have a reading / comprehension problem don't you white boy....lol

It's a real shame morons are allowed to vote
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23628 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
lol
Pipe down, little gay dating site drifter. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23629 Jan 5, 2014
If Global Warming were real Solydra would be a booming stock and Exxon would be going broke.

Medina, OH

#23630 Jan 5, 2014
YourNameHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all Google PetitionProject and see what comes up. You must have skipped over the top two search hits when you looked it up. You know..."Debunked" and "Hoax". Now let's all act shocked that our winter is cold this year. Coldest it has been in 20 years. That alone speaks volumes.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23631 Jan 5, 2014
YourNameHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, little gay dating site drifter. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
Wanna bet he'll say something along the lines of: "Git up of the floor cupcake. White boy, jizz, where my gay-dating cultists?"

Gotta love those ignorant, repetitive conservatards...
DIY

Proctorville, OH

#23632 Jan 5, 2014
Ted Strickland
Fran

Croton, OH

#23633 Jan 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see...Masquerading as a Catholic for Vice-President....HMMM- Joe Biden??
You're back to being as dumb as an athlete carrying 10 bowling balls in a triathlon.
Like shooting fish in a barrel- you owe me again- I told you this guys got mental problems! He will jump in on anybody , most just ignore him! He takes a lipping and keeps on licking! He must be really without anyone! He tries to get in as many conversations as possible! Yes, he is on every day! Anyway- pay up ! Ha ha ha

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23634 Jan 5, 2014
DIY wrote:
Ted Strickland
Ted Strickland because losing NCR wasnt enough..... you need to lose ALL your jobs.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23636 Jan 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You did nothing of the sort. It was I that posted the article of scientists that predicted a possible decade of much cooler weather due to sun spot activity--not global warming.
Also, is it any wonder why nobody takes you GW people seriously? When it's hot outside, it's global warming. When it's cold outside, it's global warming. When it's record hot outside, it's global warming. When it's record low outside, it's global warming.
That being the case, when is it not global warming? Years ago we just called it the weather. Just ask those guys who went out to research global warming in their ice-breaker boat and are now stuck because the ice is too thick.
I see. So you are 100% with the scientists as long as they agree with the oil companies, yet those same scientists are clueless when they go against your obvious propaganda. Thanks for clearing that up. Hey, I heard NASA is looking for a few good truck drivers to get a man on mars.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23637 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Yep and Romney won and the Tea Party is relevant. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! The science is settled. The evidence is clear. You are the Little Richard of climate denial.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23638 Jan 5, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
If Global Warming were real Solydra would be a booming stock and Exxon would be going broke.
Unless, of course, Exxon was smart enough to go with the overwhelming majority of scientists and admit that climate change is real and a problem...like EXACTLY what they do on their website here...

http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/environmen...

Note the link doesn't go to Rush Limbaugh, Al Gore or some bogus propaganda site like what you try to pass off as facts. The site showing that Exxon admits there is most certainly climate change in at the Exxon website.

Hey, at least you got the guy looking for hot gay dates, Pope Princess, to agree with you. Sucking that Koch has made him senile though and he tends to repeat himself.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23639 Jan 5, 2014
Exxon Mobile says EAT THOSE FACTS. Oh...and American voters told you your free ride is over. Now pay them taxes. That means you, Pope Princess Gay Date.
YourNameHere

Canton, OH

#23640 Jan 5, 2014
Speaking of stocks...the stock market is up, the economy is growing...Oh the tyranny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
•••
•••
Findlay Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
•••