Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

UrFreeRideIzOver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, if only the people who voted for GW Bush twice would have had that same crystal ball...
Come on Canton. Put the cat o' nine tails away.
Mature & open minded people can agree to disagree as long as one is not talking B.S.. Closed minded people can NOT accept anothers differing opinion. I am sure that you are the former & not the later.
You are simply having your own entertainment at the expense of others, but not my expense.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was, did he have them in 2003, just prior to the invasion. That was why Hans Blix was there, to see if there was any objective evidence of WMD.
YES
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

You Stupid CONservatives Just Had to be Pulling our Leg. You actually ran an Atheist Satan Worshipper Masquerading as a Catholic for Vice-President of the USA, AND, You expected us to be Dumb enough to vote for him.
And you are Mad because we didn't???????? Har dee Har, har.......

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
milked by the gubment

“Lube me”

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
You Stupid CONservatives Just Had to be Pulling our Leg. You actually ran an Atheist Satan Worshipper Masquerading as a Catholic for Vice-President of the USA, AND, You expected us to be Dumb enough to vote for him.
And you are Mad because we didn't???????? Har dee Har, har.......
Atheist Satan Worshipper?????????

NO Kidding??????

I see now how you became an obama supporter.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Kidding??????
You seem to be right proud of World War 2 Dodging, War Tax Dodging Ronald Reagan... Most of the Hollywood Stars did NOT mind high Taxes, and they considered it their contribution to the War Effort.
Not your hero Ronald Reagan, he only did 2 films a year to Avoid high taxes. Reagan bragged that he Loafed around and turned down work to Avoid paying taxes, while other young men his age were fighting and dying all over the world.

Reagan's Mean spirited Legacy of Economic Disaster

http://www.openleft.com/diary/21571/reagans-m...

“Lube me”

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be right proud of World War 2 Dodging, War Tax Dodging Ronald Reagan... Most of the Hollywood Stars did NOT mind high Taxes, and they considered it their contribution to the War Effort.
Not your hero Ronald Reagan, he only did 2 films a year to Avoid high taxes. Reagan bragged that he Loafed around and turned down work to Avoid paying taxes, while other young men his age were fighting and dying all over the world.
Reagan's Mean spirited Legacy of Economic Disaster
http://www.openleft.com/diary/21571/reagans-m...
LMFAO

I assume your irrelevant reply in some way is meant to deflect from the fact that you believe in the oxymoron "Atheist satan worshiper".

It's a shame that morons are allowed to vote.

so sad, so sad.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
NO Kidding??????
How funny & how interesting!
It's a shame that your comment is wasted on the non-comprehending.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMFAO
I assume your irrelevant reply in some way is meant to deflect from the fact that you believe in the oxymoron "Atheist satan worshiper".
It's a shame that morons are allowed to vote.
so sad, so sad.
Right, who needs to worry about Atheist Satan Worshipers when we could talk about how you fundie corporate thugs actually DID vote for a magic underpants wearing, draft dodging cult leader and his binders full of women? AFTER you voted for GW twice.
And then you have the audacity to wonder why people see you as out-of-touch, irrelevant kooks...

Roflmao!!!
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Gay nazi for christ. I think that might accurately describe Hitler...and the real che.

“Lube me”

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Right, who needs to worry about Atheist Satan Worshipers when we could talk about how you fundie corporate thugs actually DID vote for a magic underpants wearing, draft dodging cult leader and his binders full of women? AFTER you voted for GW twice.
And then you have the audacity to wonder why people see you as out-of-touch, irrelevant kooks...
Roflmao!!!
Get up of the floor you little whiny cupcake moron. I see you don't get it either.
Why are liberal morons allowed to vote?????????? sigh

However re your weak deflection......So your acid test for politicians is their service huh?

Bill Clinton?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Looks like Pope HomoCon is still representing his fellow illiterate gay-dating cultists with pride. He seems like another model Republican, but then again, so did Ted Bundy...

Roflmao!!!
levy

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Hey
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Right, who needs to worry about Atheist Satan Worshipers when we could talk about how you fundie corporate thugs actually DID vote for a magic underpants wearing, draft dodging cult leader and his binders full of women? AFTER you voted for GW twice.
You have no clue as to the contradiction of calling someone an Atheist & a Satan worshiper as a single noun do you?
That is funnier than finding out that you cross dress.
Then there's the ..."draft dodging cult leader and his binders full of women." That easily describes our last democrat president that made phone calls & wrote letters to anyone that could possibly keep him from military service because.."he didn't want to die." Who WANTS to die other than the brainwashed or mentally ill. Next, Clinton had a or was pursuing a law degree. Students were not drafted & Lawyers do NOT serve combat AND they are automatically officers. NOT rifle carrying soldiers.
As far as a ..."Binder full of women" Bill had a trunk full of little black books. Probably even before his multiple terms as governor. But that's between him & Hillary & a cast of other women.
Fran

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue as to the contradiction of calling someone an Atheist & a Satan worshiper as a single noun do you?
That is funnier than finding out that you cross dress.
Then there's the ..."draft dodging cult leader and his binders full of women." That easily describes our last democrat president that made phone calls & wrote letters to anyone that could possibly keep him from military service because.."he didn't want to die." Who WANTS to die other than the brainwashed or mentally ill. Next, Clinton had a or was pursuing a law degree. Students were not drafted & Lawyers do NOT serve combat AND they are automatically officers. NOT rifle carrying soldiers.
As far as a ..."Binder full of women" Bill had a trunk full of little black books. Probably even before his multiple terms as governor. But that's between him & Hillary & a cast of other women.
I knew Pops could not stay off of here,he's dumb as a rock-----I win! Pay up! Told you! This is his only life! Ha ha ha ha
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Fran wrote:
<quoted text> I knew Pops could not stay off of here,he's dumb as a rock-----I win! Pay up! Told you! This is his only life! Ha ha ha ha
Stay off of here? You win? Dumb as a rock? T R O L L . Talk about dumb....you are as smart as putting a row boat in the desert.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Fran wrote:
<quoted text> I knew Pops could not stay off of here,he's dumb as a rock-----I win! Pay up! Told you! This is his only life! Ha ha ha ha
I might add that YOU disputed NOTHING about my post, NOTHING. Your only negative I.Q. response shows that you are dumber than an ice machine salesman on the Ross Ice Shelf.
I am thrilled to not be a part of your family tree & to NOT be swimming in your gene pool I am Gold Medal, Five Star, Blue Ribbon, head of the class happy about that..In fact, there is need for more chlorine & filtration.
Proof that there is a God & that YOU are an example that he/she has a twisted sense of humor.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I know I've been away for a while, but I thought I would update people in Ohio about the weather coming up in the next few days:
"Temperatures will become dangerously cold on Monday and Tuesday, potentially approaching record lows and digits we haven't seen in about two decades.
Meteorologist André Bernier posted some interesting weather facts below.
As far as the arctic surge goes, this potentially is the coldest air to visit Ohio in 20 years. Note the coldest dips for both Cleveland and Akron-Canton below:"
Speaking of Canton, here is the link to my source:
http://fox8.com/weather/forecast/
Happy New Year all.
Cool. Then the scientists who predicted a huge cold blast due to our changing climate were absolutely correct again. I say again because those same scientists also accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. They say it's the coldest temps we have had in 20 years. So skip over the last 20 years and take it as a sign that climate change is a hoax...right?

Hey look. It's Winter time. To the flat earthers like XXX, that must prove there is no such thing as Summer. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! Nice try but I mentioned weeks ago about the scientists warning us about how harsh this winter will get. Thanks though for proving them absolutely correct. That's why you drive truck and they accurately predict what our changing climate will do.

“No lube for Che”

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

UrFreeRideIzOver wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Then the scientists who predicted a huge cold blast due to our changing climate were absolutely correct again. I say again because those same scientists also accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. They say it's the coldest temps we have had in 20 years. So skip over the last 20 years and take it as a sign that climate change is a hoax...right?
Hey look. It's Winter time. To the flat earthers like XXX, that must prove there is no such thing as Summer. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! Nice try but I mentioned weeks ago about the scientists warning us about how harsh this winter will get. Thanks though for proving them absolutely correct. That's why you drive truck and they accurately predict what our changing climate will do.
The science is settled. Globull warming is a hoax.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/con...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.petitionproject.org/

“Lube me”

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
Looks like Pope HomoCon is still representing his fellow illiterate gay-dating cultists with pride. He seems like another model Republican, but then again, so did Ted Bundy...
Roflmao!!!
LOL

You are a dumb SOB huh?
Quit crying, get up off the jizz soaked floor in front of your mama's computer and get a job you whiny cracker punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Search the Findlay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ant 2,222
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) 18 hr Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul 26 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Peterbilt of Northwest Ohio (Nov '11) Jul 23 insider 6
Diesel Trucks Jul 5 Rosco 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Findlay People Search