Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just that I didn't say anything directly negative about DumBama. Any criticism of his lies or policies is racist to a liberal. It can't be because you disagree with him.
Or it could be that you guys are just a bunch of old racists that don't fool anyone. Other than the entire country being fully aware of it, you guys pulled it off.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained this to you about a dozen times, so let's try this the 13th time:
Jobs move overseas because American consumers such as yourself demand cheap low-quality products. We consumers refuse to support livable and good wages for other Americans. WE want those cheap labor products. Don't blame corporate America. They are only giving you what you want. Blame the shoppers at Wal-Mart or K-Mart.
I believe in sticking up for what's right in this country and how much somebody else makes is none of your business nor should it bet the interest of anybody else. Money is property and taking somebody's property against their will is theft pure and simple. I'm against theft just as much as that man in the sky.
I just explained to you how my life has changed under the Dictator. Without him, our company may still be providing us with halfway decent healthcare. This along with all the extra expenses for all this pollution crap that we don't need on our trucks is no help either.
Yes, you have run your mouth about this many times. Only an idiot would blame Americans for the "job creators" pissing on this country and going with cheap overseas labor. You can talk about it all day. You can post your propaganda links and say "I told you so" over and over again. Nothing of what you say has anything to do with the real world and a company I worked for moved overseas because they ripped off another company and had to find cheaper labor because they were being sued. Nothing to do with wanting cheap products or the company being taxed too much. Just shady "job creators" and the employees who had to pay the price of their boss's ignorance. You know, like what you guys did to this country with GW Bush. We are still paying for your ignorance. Still waiting on your "outrage" over Bush expanding Medicare without it being paid for or how our children's children will be paying for Bush's meaningless war.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh and XXX Rubber Ducky. You already told us that your health care coverage from your employer stunk before Obamacare. Now you are claiming it's stinks because of Obamacare. I knew you would come up with some generic bullsh1t like "Obama took my freedom" when I asked you what he had taken from you. Guess you just can't keep track of all your lies.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

GW should be revered by liberals.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

They are too mean to realize that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have run your mouth about this many times. Only an idiot would blame Americans for the "job creators" pissing on this country and going with cheap overseas labor. You can talk about it all day. You can post your propaganda links and say "I told you so" over and over again. Nothing of what you say has anything to do with the real world and a company I worked for moved overseas because they ripped off another company and had to find cheaper labor because they were being sued. Nothing to do with wanting cheap products or the company being taxed too much. Just shady "job creators" and the employees who had to pay the price of their boss's ignorance. You know, like what you guys did to this country with GW Bush. We are still paying for your ignorance. Still waiting on your "outrage" over Bush expanding Medicare without it being paid for or how our children's children will be paying for Bush's meaningless war.
Those "meaningless" wars must have done something because after 911, we didn't have another terrorist attack in our country until big-ears came along.

A long time ago probably before you were born, stores started to offer imported products. American consumers chose those products over the more expensive American made products. So what did stores do? They gave the consumers the cheap products they wanted to buy, so manufacturers realized they had two choices: keep jobs in America until their ultimate demise, or give their foreign competition a run for their money.

No American wants to move their industry out of the country. They are forced to or have to join their former employees in the unemployment line. Trust me, I know. One of our customers is a crate company. They make big crates, little creates and crates the size of a tractor-trailer. We delivered those crates to companies that were packing up to move overseas. I got to speak with owners and managers about their situation. None of them were happy about moving.

Did you ever wonder why we pump our own gasoline? Because like the big-box stores, somebody figured out that by offering self-serve pumps at a lower cost, it would allow their mechanics to continue working on cars instead of pumping gas. Soon most people wanted the self-serve pumps. Eventually, nobody wanted full service any longer. Now all gasoline pumps are self-serve.

That's how it works in the real world Canton.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could be that you guys are just a bunch of old racists that don't fool anyone. Other than the entire country being fully aware of it, you guys pulled it off.
Well Canton, what Americans are aware of is your Liar and Chief. Don't believe me, look at his sinking poll numbers by all the racist Americans we seem to have.

You liberals live in your own little bubble. You forget what GW went through in his two terms. Books written against him, a cartoon, a video game where the object was to kill GW, movies made about him, even million dollar internet sites to promote propaganda against GW.

The real racists are the liberals. All the bad-mouthing of black Republicans like Clearance Thomas, Condi Rice, Colon Powell and even our very own, Ken Blackwell. But when liberals disagree or dislike a black person, that's just fine and dandy. Nothing racist about that. But let conservatives do the same thing? Oh, it's racist.

Sorry Boy Who Cried Wolf, that old rag doll doesn't work anymore. Nobody but other liberals are paying attention. After all, we all know how liberals lie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
GW should be revered by liberals.
Right, GW was a Liberal himself.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey truck driving weather expert. It's 60 degrees in Ohio and it's almost January. That's normal, right? Wonder why all you tinfoil hatters suddenly got real quiet after running your ignorant mouths about 3 weeks of cold weather. Yep...high 50s, low 60s. Just like late December in Ohio has always been...right? Last year we saw 30,000 record high temps and all of this was accurately predicted to happen by the REAL weather experts. You go look up a Heritage Foundation Koch Brother link to prove to yourself that you are right. I'll just open my front door and look outside when I want the truth.
Oh and the links you provide are propaganda links to rightwing garbage and proven lies that have been spoon fed to you by corporations, so you guys don't realize you are just a kookie little flat earth tin foil hat fringe group. So forgive us if we don't grab an umbrella every time you guys cry about the sky falling. It's that zero hit batting average thing that shuts you down.
Yes Canton, it's in the mid-40's. Wow, how unreal, huh? But we didn't call this global warming in the old days, we called this a thaw and thaws were always quite normal.

Okay, so we had several weeks of below normal weather, and now we are going to get a break for about four days. Next week, it's back to below normal weather for many weeks afterwards, and you think you have a case? Oh, and just so you know, we will likely have more thaws the rest of the winter as well.

You see, that man in the sky is quite capable of taking care of our planet without any help from liberals. He's been doing it a long time you know, long before he ever goofed up and made the first liberal.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe because you criticize posts without so much as looking at them. Do you opine on football games that you're not watching too?
Because I'm not as stupid as you to look at a propaganda site who has been proven in court to be nothing but scumbag liars, and with lawsuits still pending. I saw an article this morning in the Texas Tribune that those Texas idiots are wanting to require the Healthcare administrators to take more training because of a video made from the same James O'keefe that claims they were getting people to lie while trying to set them up on the exchange. The same lying bastard that had to pay $100,000 to a former Acorn worker for his false and lying videos. Yeh, you really research, liar.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

By the way, I hope Shirley Sherrod's lawsuit breaks them and their backers bank accounts. Those scumbag pukes deserve it.
harry

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

bush and obumba are buttbuddies.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Everyone knows you have to lie about your income to get your obamacare subsidized.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm not as stupid as you to look at a propaganda site who has been proven in court to be nothing but scumbag liars, and with lawsuits still pending. I saw an article this morning in the Texas Tribune that those Texas idiots are wanting to require the Healthcare administrators to take more training because of a video made from the same James O'keefe that claims they were getting people to lie while trying to set them up on the exchange. The same lying bastard that had to pay $100,000 to a former Acorn worker for his false and lying videos. Yeh, you really research, liar.
You should have someone check the type of mushrooms that you get with your meals.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You should have someone check the type of mushrooms that you get with your meals.
He got busted and is just trying to change the subject. The subject was why was he criticizing an article and video he never bothered to look at? Now he's making excuses. Pathetic.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for coming back with the Racist accusations. I was beginning to lose faith in you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He got busted and is just trying to change the subject. The subject was why was he criticizing an article and video he never bothered to look at? Now he's making excuses. Pathetic.
Bufoons will fight like wet cats to stay stupid. Pathetic is what you see in the mirror every morning.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You should have someone check the type of mushrooms that you get with your meals.
I eat mushrooms all the time, just like you eat stupid pills. Still got morels in the freezer. Now that's real eatin'.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Who else LOVES watching these toothless rednecks b!tch about liberals?

"Derr, I'm a conservative, and somebody wants ta take muh guns n makes me git gay married. Derr, I'm a conservative, and I wanna ruin yer air and yer water fer corporate profit. Der, I'm a conservative, and I want MY God mentioned in schools, but NOT your God. Der, I'm a conservative, and I should be able to smoke anywhere, anytime, even if it interferes with others. If Megyn Kelly aka Flox News Barbie says only white people are important, I'll believe it, cuz she gots purty lips. But I'm NOT a stupid inbred racist. DERRRRR...."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
Who else LOVES watching these toothless rednecks b!tch about liberals?
"Derr, I'm a conservative, and somebody wants ta take muh guns n makes me git gay married. Derr, I'm a conservative, and I wanna ruin yer air and yer water fer corporate profit. Der, I'm a conservative, and I want MY God mentioned in schools, but NOT your God. Der, I'm a conservative, and I should be able to smoke anywhere, anytime, even if it interferes with others. If Megyn Kelly aka Flox News Barbie says only white people are important, I'll believe it, cuz she gots purty lips. But I'm NOT a stupid inbred racist. DERRRRR...."
Dear, I'm a liberal, and I think it's great to kill babies, but not dangerous murderers in prison.

I'm a liberal, and I shop at Wal-Mart, and then complain about foreign made products.

I'm a liberal, and I think everybody should contribute to my clean air and water just the way I like it.

I'm a liberal, and I think that if you make money, you're not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are.

I'm a liberal, and I think that poor people should be able to have as large of a family as they desire, but can't figure out why we didn't solve poverty.

I'm a liberal, and I think that minimum wage should be $20.00 per hour. What I can't figure out is why jobs are moving overseas.

I'm a liberal, and I think that if we tax the wealthy even more, they will just have to pay it, and it won't effect me.

I'm a liberal, and I think taking God out of schools is the right thing because we replaced that with teaching children how to put condoms on bananas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr Marvin Levels 188
School Fees Aug 16 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul 30 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul 26 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231

Search the Findlay Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Findlay News, Events & Info