xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23051 Dec 20, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're too dumb to even realize, you just contradicted yourself.
Oh really? Please elaborate.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23052 Dec 20, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, speaking of stupid, why don't ya tell me again what RUSH SAYS us God-fearin teabaggers are supposed to be outraged about this week.
Invisible commies, Obamacare death panels, free uva rings, Muslims taking away our guns, the Pope, Duck Dynasty?
Please enlighten us, oh wise one (even though you ALWAYS end up being dead wrong)...
LMFAO
Here's a good one. It's Putin jealous of DumBama's ability to spy on Americans and get away with it. Imagine that, a devout Communist jealous of your President. LOL!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23053 Dec 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
There's no help for dumbasses like Canton and Van Wert.
Actually, it's the same person I believe.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23054 Dec 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Please elaborate.
Why bother, you couldn't comprehend it. It's constantly pointed out to you. But if it don't come off you're AM radio station that you listen to all day long ,drooling over of Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity, then it's not true.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23055 Dec 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a good one. It's Putin jealous of DumBama's ability to spy on Americans and get away with it. Imagine that, a devout Communist jealous of your President. LOL!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12...
Oh boy, the false, lying filmers from breitbart. Strike four on your methods of research.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23056 Dec 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained this to you about a dozen times, so let's try this the 13th time:
Jobs move overseas because American consumers such as yourself demand cheap low-quality products. We consumers refuse to support livable and good wages for other Americans. WE want those cheap labor products. Don't blame corporate America. They are only giving you what you want. Blame the shoppers at Wal-Mart or K-Mart.
I believe in sticking up for what's right in this country and how much somebody else makes is none of your business nor should it bet the interest of anybody else. Money is property and taking somebody's property against their will is theft pure and simple. I'm against theft just as much as that man in the sky.
I just explained to you how my life has changed under the Dictator. Without him, our company may still be providing us with halfway decent healthcare. This along with all the extra expenses for all this pollution crap that we don't need on our trucks is no help either.
Easy now! Keep your blood pressuer down. Canton is just trolling & you are his current fish. If you let him get you aggravated, you just be filing an insurance claim for your shrink. lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23057 Dec 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now! Keep your blood pressuer down. Canton is just trolling & you are his current fish. If you let him get you aggravated, you just be filing an insurance claim for your shrink. lol
Nah. If I ever get aggravated coming here, I'll do something else. I come here for entertainment and enjoyment. And since I am on vacation until next year, I'll be chiming in during the day like most everybody else here that claims they are not on the dole and have a job. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23058 Dec 20, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy, the false, lying filmers from breitbart. Strike four on your methods of research.
Strike five on you since you didn't even bother to click on the link. Now had you done that, you would know there was a video included.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23059 Dec 20, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother, you couldn't comprehend it. It's constantly pointed out to you. But if it don't come off you're AM radio station that you listen to all day long ,drooling over of Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity, then it's not true.
Yeah right. Here we go again: Rush, Fox, Hannity, just keep on posting that ever so tired worn out list instead of engaging in intelligent debate. Why not just say "I can't answer your question?"
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23060 Dec 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
When have I ever mentioned inheritence money ya douchlord?
What, you mean besides just now, exactly like I commanded you to do?
ROFLMAO
Who's a good boy?!? You are!!!
clowns-left- jokers-right

Detroit, MI

#23061 Dec 20, 2013
Charlie Earl all the way!
Pops

Newport, KY

#23062 Dec 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Here we go again: Rush, Fox, Hannity, just keep on posting that ever so tired worn out list instead of engaging in intelligent debate. Why not just say "I can't answer your question?"
You missed being accused of being a racist. Just a small over site. Maybe it is too tired & worn out.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23063 Dec 20, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>What, you mean besides just now, exactly like I commanded you to do?
ROFLMAO
Who's a good boy?!? You are!!!
What are you in 9th grade???
I bet you haven't even got your pecker wet yet.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23064 Dec 21, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You missed being accused of being a racist. Just a small over site. Maybe it is too tired & worn out.
No, it's just that I didn't say anything directly negative about DumBama. Any criticism of his lies or policies is racist to a liberal. It can't be because you disagree with him.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23065 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike five on you since you didn't even bother to click on the link. Now had you done that, you would know there was a video included.
That's because it's hard to believe anything from proven, fabricating liars. It was proven the videos about ACORN were pure lies and fabrication.
Shirley Sherrod getting fired:
www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/shirley-...

James O'keefe settlement:
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/08...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23066 Dec 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's because it's hard to believe anything from proven, fabricating liars. It was proven the videos about ACORN were pure lies and fabrication.
Shirley Sherrod getting fired:
www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/shirley-...
James O'keefe settlement:
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/08...
It's hard to believe because you criticize posts without so much as looking at them. Do you opine on football games that you're not watching too?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23067 Dec 21, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you in 9th grade???
I bet you haven't even got your pecker wet yet.
Wow, a grade school reading level AND a razor sharp wit. You must make yer whole trailer park proud.
Now please do me a favor, and take your toddler murdering, altar boy groping mind OFF of what's in my pants, ya pervy Christian terrorist.
Thanks...
The One

United States

#23068 Dec 21, 2013
Canton

Canton, OH

#23069 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe because you criticize posts without so much as looking at them. Do you opine on football games that you're not watching too?
Hey truck driving weather expert. It's 60 degrees in Ohio and it's almost January. That's normal, right? Wonder why all you tinfoil hatters suddenly got real quiet after running your ignorant mouths about 3 weeks of cold weather. Yep...high 50s, low 60s. Just like late December in Ohio has always been...right? Last year we saw 30,000 record high temps and all of this was accurately predicted to happen by the REAL weather experts. You go look up a Heritage Foundation Koch Brother link to prove to yourself that you are right. I'll just open my front door and look outside when I want the truth.

Oh and the links you provide are propaganda links to rightwing garbage and proven lies that have been spoon fed to you by corporations, so you guys don't realize you are just a kookie little flat earth tin foil hat fringe group. So forgive us if we don't grab an umbrella every time you guys cry about the sky falling. It's that zero hit batting average thing that shuts you down.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23070 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just that I didn't say anything directly negative about DumBama. Any criticism of his lies or policies is racist to a liberal. It can't be because you disagree with him.
Or it could be that you guys are just a bunch of old racists that don't fool anyone. Other than the entire country being fully aware of it, you guys pulled it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
School Fees Aug '14 Parent 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) Jul '14 Fancy 10
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Jul '14 Jumpa 5
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
•••
•••
•••

Findlay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE