xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22852 Dec 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a link because it was a few months ago, but look at the latest Fux bimbo rant. The Kelly broad stating that for a fact, Santa Claus and Jesus are white. No if's and's or buts about it, that's a fair and balanced fact from the puppet brigade.
What color was Santa when you grew up? What race was Santa in all the classic and even modern movies? What race is Santa at the malls and stores?

Megan's response was to an article some left-wing kook wrote in Slate saying that because Santa is white, he should be replaced with a penguin. A penguin????

Anyway she addressed her comment on her show tonight. Why don't you get a Youtube video of it and watch?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22853 Dec 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never see an article about things like that on Fux News, where I saw one of their talking bimbos state that atheists do not have any rights in this country, only the bible thumper's do. The Constitution only applies to them. Yep, that's fair and balanced.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something out of context. But by all means, post the link to the episode where somebody said atheists have no rights.
Woo-boy might be talking about Dana Perino:
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22854 Dec 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What color was Santa when you grew up? What race was Santa in all the classic and even modern movies? What race is Santa at the malls and stores?
Megan's response was to an article some left-wing kook wrote in Slate saying that because Santa is white, he should be replaced with a penguin. A penguin????
Anyway she addressed her comment on her show tonight. Why don't you get a Youtube video of it and watch?
Here's how he looked back in the 15th Century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Icon_c_1500...

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22855 Dec 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if I "impress" a bunch of tax dodging, free loading trust fund babies? Those are called facts, clown. Give them a try some time. Exxon doesn't consider themselves an American company, although I'm sure that when GW Bush deregulated them, they might have saved a penny or two.
Besides, who has time for your kookie flat earth tinfoil hat visions when we have John Boehner and the GOP on television right this minute, telling the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party to f@ck off...or what I like to call, precious moments. Now excuse me while I join the whole country in laughing in your Tea Bagging treasonous faces.
You excel at totally failing to see the point.
Cuz your right to spend what others earn supercedes others right to breathe air.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22856 Dec 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>TO EVERYONE: I don't agree with her but She & I & You are entitled to personal opinions.
WOO, you are intelligent enough realize that Beck, Hannity, Rush, Maddow, Alan Combs & others are NOT news reporters, They are Commentators, Editorialists, Opinion writers. Take ANY of them or ALL of them with a grain of salt. Agree or disagree, they are out there for their ability to draw listeners/viewers with their words & therefore paying sponsors.
There is NO reasons to cast stones or disparaging remarks because you disagree.
It's the 1st amendment folks!
Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22857 Dec 14, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Woo-boy might be talking about Dana Perino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ie2-12sSyKIXX
I only watched half of the video as it was making me ill. Comparing civil rights to removing "under God" from the Pledge was just more than I could take. In that first half, I didn't see anybody say the words "atheists have no rights" but perhaps it's somewhere in the second-half of the video; I don't know.

It's so amazing how liberals go back to the civil rights movement or slavery every time they want to get their way. For years, we on the right have been telling blacks how the Democrat party has used them for many years. This video is a prime example of that. I had to laugh a few years ago when this strategy backfired on them because the libs were comparing gay marriage with civil rights. Most blacks are against gay marriage.

Liberals are miserable people, so their goal is to make everybody else miserable. That's the only pleasure a liberal gets.

If a liberal sees a person with money and quite happy with their success, a liberal wants to take that money so that person will be less happy.

If a liberal sees a man sitting in a park all by himself enjoying nature and having a cigarette, a liberal will petition his representatives to stop that man from enjoying his cigarette or cigar so he is no longer happy.

If a liberal sees people happy to have the ability to protect themselves with firearms, the liberal protests that government should take that firearm away so the gun owner is unhappy.

If a liberal sees a person happily gulping down a large soft drink or eating a Happy Meal, a liberal will complain that government should take away his ability to buy those foods he or she desires so they are not happy.

I thank God I'm not a liberal. I can't imagine being so miserable, so insensitive, so controlling that my only pleasure in life is taking happiness away from other people.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22858 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you ignored that Jesus was in there too, where was he from. Hint, it wasn't white mans land at that time. But, that's your fair and balanced view. The Comedy Channel gives out more truthful news than camp sabotage
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22859 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I only watched half of the video as it was making me ill. Comparing civil rights to removing "under God" from the Pledge was just more than I could take. In that first half, I didn't see anybody say the words "atheists have no rights" but perhaps it's somewhere in the second-half of the video; I don't know.
It's so amazing how liberals go back to the civil rights movement or slavery every time they want to get their way. For years, we on the right have been telling blacks how the Democrat party has used them for many years. This video is a prime example of that. I had to laugh a few years ago when this strategy backfired on them because the libs were comparing gay marriage with civil rights. Most blacks are against gay marriage.
Liberals are miserable people, so their goal is to make everybody else miserable. That's the only pleasure a liberal gets.
If a liberal sees a person with money and quite happy with their success, a liberal wants to take that money so that person will be less happy.
If a liberal sees a man sitting in a park all by himself enjoying nature and having a cigarette, a liberal will petition his representatives to stop that man from enjoying his cigarette or cigar so he is no longer happy.
If a liberal sees people happy to have the ability to protect themselves with firearms, the liberal protests that government should take that firearm away so the gun owner is unhappy.
If a liberal sees a person happily gulping down a large soft drink or eating a Happy Meal, a liberal will complain that government should take away his ability to buy those foods he or she desires so they are not happy.
I thank God I'm not a liberal. I can't imagine being so miserable, so insensitive, so controlling that my only pleasure in life is taking happiness away from other people.
Your mentally suppressed paranoia is showing bright and clear this morning.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22860 Dec 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
Right. And MSNBC, CNN and others are so honest, huh?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/12/11/o ’reilly-sharpton-should-be-fir ed-using-mandela’s-death-attac k-me

http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22861 Dec 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Notice you ignored that Jesus was in there too, where was he from. Hint, it wasn't white mans land at that time. But, that's your fair and balanced view. The Comedy Channel gives out more truthful news than camp sabotage
And it's obvious that's where you get your political news from.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22862 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And MSNBC, CNN and others are so honest, huh?
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/12/11/o ’reilly-sharpton-should-be-fir ed-using-mandela’s-death-attac k-me
http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-...
Don't watch them, but you keep pointing out the clowns.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22863 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's obvious that's where you get your political news from.
Again, deflection with no answer.
STOP IT

Jackson, OH

#22864 Dec 14, 2013
THIS POST IS 13 ALMOST 14 . YARS OLD !! and you people keep postng on it BAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22865 Dec 14, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Woo-boy might be talking about Dana Perino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ie2-12sSyKIXX
Thanks, that's the one I was referring too. xxx stated he could only watch half of it because it made him want to vomit in his pointy white hat.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22866 Dec 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
Although you don't practice what WE are talking about, in fact, just the opposite.
"However you got people like XXX who drool....".lumping people together without justfication. Then you go on about "Carnival Barkers" at "FUX" news. What adjective would you use to describe Ed Schultz, who's mouth should be washed out with 'lie' soap & Chris Mathews who gets thrills up his leg over Obama. Talk about droolers! They need medication!
They should quit being such name calling trash talkers themselves.
Then there's Jay Carney who obviously gets paid to lie & he does a pretty good job, should be ashamed of himself & so should his boss that expects Jay to speak a ton of Bvll$hit after ton after ton.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22867 Dec 14, 2013
STOP IT wrote:
THIS POST IS 13 ALMOST 14 . YARS OLD !! and you people keep postng on it BAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA
YOU must be 13-14 yrs old. Just like YOU just posted!! BAHAAHHAHAHAHHA !!
Canton

Canton, OH

#22868 Dec 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You excel at totally failing to see the point.
Cuz your right to spend what others earn supercedes others right to breathe air.
Sorry. I EARNED everything I have in life. You? Not so much. Now when you say "breath the air", do you mean the terrible air quality we have here in Ohio due to all the power plants? Maybe you mean the air in China, where your vision of unregulated factories has turned it into a toxic wasteland? Darn those FACTS. Always making you look like an idiot trust fund baby.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22869 Dec 14, 2013
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you comparing apples to air craft carriers?
Al gore was born into the lucky sperm club, and made a billion dollars on a global scam.
All Gore farted, and the liberal left paid him a billion dollars for it.
you gladly pull to the pump to fill your tank, and provide profit to Exxon
Or do you walk when it is 9 degrees outside?
Funny how I provide actual facts when I post. Now go ahead and back up what you claim with a link to where you got your information on the left giving Al Gore billions of dollars. That is, unless you are just another clueless Tea Bagger running his mouth about something he doesn't know anything about...again.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22870 Dec 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's an apple/pineapple comparison.
Al (spin doctor) Gore is an individual. Exxon Mobile is the total of countless stock holders, oil drillers, oil refiners, employees of companies that make plastics, fertilizers, tires, paints, work at Speed Way & Exxon Mobile gas marts, Barge & Tanker workers etc etc.
How many jobs does Gore create? 1 hair stylist, 1 pilot & 1 co-pilot of a jet that he puts Exxon Mobile jet fuel into that takes off & lands on tires made from petroleum. hmmm
But you guys said corporations are "people".
Canton

Canton, OH

#22871 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever think about your comments "before" you post them?
The most ineffective Congress? Now why don't you tell me what made them so ineffective? I'll give you a hint: government shutdown.
Wow. You are hopeless if you honestly believe the government shutdown explains the most ineffective and clearly GOP Congress in all history. Remind us again, without rewriting the documented facts, who was responsible for our government shutdown? Maybe there's a reason why most Americans blame the GOP. Must have been the free phones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Findlay, OH (Jul '11) May 5 Joe shmoe 8
David Young Apr 30 Curious 3
News UF students to host African Night Apr '15 zebra 1
Zebadiah Taylor from Kenton Ohio Apr '15 haha 6
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr '15 Wentworth 26
Review: Time Cutters Lawn & Landscape LLC Mar '15 pam7731 1
Cheri Lynn Brooks (Feb '12) Mar '15 Dodacall 7
More from around the web

Findlay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE