Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22650 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire city of Van Wert is on government subsidy.
I'm filing this one next to your ENTIRELY ACCURATE Romney landslide victory prediction. Oh, and as I've said before, I don't live in VW anyway, sooo....
You're really on a roll today, NostraDUMBASS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22651 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm filing this one next to your ENTIRELY ACCURATE Romney landslide victory prediction. Oh, and as I've said before, I don't live in VW anyway, sooo....
You're really on a roll today, NostraDUMBASS.
your failed spin of lies falls on deaf ears troll.

get a job.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22652 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sissyboy.....you are the crying whiner.....see 100% of your posts.
Might wanna recheck your "facts" there, sissyboy.
Every time you post, YOU'RE the one whining.
Whining about invisible commies. Whining about Obamacare. Whining about taxes. Whining about unions. Whining about gun control...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22653 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
O brilliant one from down under..........ever hear of tax refunds?
how about getting refunds exceeding what was payroll deducted?
call me a liar.....go ahead you dumb puck.
I myself have done enough tax returns to know better. My stepdaughter paid $600 of taxes in 2012 to earn a $2860 tax return. She is in college.
She also received a State return of 100% of what was payroll deducted.
And to answer your question directly.....just 1 of my commission checks has taxes due exceeding your entire tax paid for entire year including property if you own any.
My quarterly payments most likely exceed your annual income. Probably the state payment does.
I gave more to charity in November than you earned in November I guarantee it.
You wish o dumb clueless one. Believing the crap you put on here is like trying to find the clean end of a turd so you can pick it up. By chance, are you the reason they had to put a sticker on curling irons that state 'FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY"?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22654 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Might wanna recheck your "facts" there, sissyboy.
Every time you post, YOU'RE the one whining.
Whining about invisible commies. Whining about Obamacare. Whining about taxes. Whining about unions. Whining about gun control...
everything you listed is an infringement on my life.

Yes I will fight to defeat everything you have listed.

At this moment....all of your pet projects above are epic failures. You have been defeated horribly.

the tax issue will be addressed with a flat tax in coming election cycle.

Obamacare erased, gun control changed to hanging offenders, and unions are already destroyed, with the public sector unions being made illegal like FDR attempted very soon.Remember SB5?......watch for it to become national law.

Even union HQ Michigan is now a right to work state after they recognized 50 years to late they ran industry out of town.

Employers don't owe you anything but the negotiated wage to do something for them.....nothing else.

If you want to assure your future employment, then risk everything to start your own business.

Till then, you will be ignored as useless wind. Only idiots think 20 years work deserves a 20 year pension. When you are responsible for your own job, you work everyday till they bury you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22655 Dec 5, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You wish o dumb clueless one. Believing the crap you put on here is like trying to find the clean end of a turd so you can pick it up. By chance, are you the reason they had to put a sticker on curling irons that state 'FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY"?
does it hut when force feed fact?

half this country pays ZERO income tax, and if it is payroll deducted, it is returned.

when you remove your head from your azz, you will see daylight for the 1st time.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22656 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you listed is an infringement on my life.
Yes I will fight to defeat everything you have listed.
At this moment....all of your pet projects above are epic failures. You have been defeated horribly.
the tax issue will be addressed with a flat tax in coming election cycle.
Obamacare erased, gun control changed to hanging offenders, and unions are already destroyed, with the public sector unions being made illegal like FDR attempted very soon.Remember SB5?......watch for it to become national law.
Even union HQ Michigan is now a right to work state after they recognized 50 years to late they ran industry out of town.
Employers don't owe you anything but the negotiated wage to do something for them.....nothing else.
If you want to assure your future employment, then risk everything to start your own business.
Till then, you will be ignored as useless wind. Only idiots think 20 years work deserves a 20 year pension. When you are responsible for your own job, you work everyday till they bury you.
Whine, whine, whine. Big surprise there.
Save the pep talks for the hired help, sissyboy, nobody with a brain is buying into your corporate cheerleader BS anymore...
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22657 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Whine, whine, whine. Big surprise there.
Save the pep talks for the hired help, sissyboy, nobody with a brain is buying into your corporate cheerleader BS anymore...
ROFLMAO
nobodies like you....you stand corrected.

lowest man on the totem pole earns $18 an hour here. A part time position. Others are a draw plus commission. 75K is low end for any salesperson I want working for me. I prefer rainmakers who earn 150K. They are very very rare.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22658 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nobodies like you....you stand corrected.
lowest man on the totem pole earns $18 an hour here. A part time position. Others are a draw plus commission. 75K is low end for any salesperson I want working for me. I prefer rainmakers who earn 150K. They are very very rare.
Oh, now I get it. You're projecting your own failures onto others, and overcompensating for your obvious insecurities by constantly talking about your imaginary wealth. That explains SOOO much...
LMFAO
Canton

Canton, OH

#22659 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
tourists pay the same taxes you do.....big deal
let's see the 5 figure quarterly payments you are forced to make.
I trust my fund has money in it, and you only dream of yours having a balance.
Should you really be using the words trust and fund when telling us how hard you have it?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22660 Dec 5, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, now I get it. You're projecting your own failures onto others, and overcompensating for your obvious insecurities by constantly talking about your imaginary wealth. That explains SOOO much...
LMFAO
you are stupid beyond belief.

not once did I mention my wealth...not once, but I did tell you about payroll. Several of my employees have earned more than me at current from my business. And yes without their help there would be no business. However they did not risk everything, and sign personal loans to meet payroll. They did not liquidate everything to fund the starving new business. My wife having a good job provided me a safety blanket to roll the dice, and I did. Now the fruit tree is getting much riper due to lack of debt, and the commissions received moving towards positive for 3rd consecutive year.

what you call over compensation for obvious insecurities is funny.

If you already don't earn 75K proven by 1099 or W-2, your resume never made it to my desk. It is a job requirement.

If you are not currently earning that income in a sales position, then you have no value here.

That reality is as factual as they ever come.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22661 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
safety nets are what wealthy nations of religious people do.
Generational welfare never was the intent.
a band aide to get your life headed in the right direction is reason for safety blanket.
I am glad your friends got a leg up, but if they blew it and sat around doing nothing to fix the problem, then I say let them go hungry......that motivates by instinct bypassing lack of ambition or sheer laziness.
Right, and when your parents handed you all that hard work eared them, it taught you to be "ambitious". Wonder who else would suddenly be "ambitious" if handed a boat load of money? I mean other than everyone.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22662 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid beyond belief.
not once did I mention my wealth...not once, but I did tell you about payroll. Several of my employees have earned more than me at current from my business. And yes without their help there would be no business. However they did not risk everything, and sign personal loans to meet payroll. They did not liquidate everything to fund the starving new business. My wife having a good job provided me a safety blanket to roll the dice, and I did. Now the fruit tree is getting much riper due to lack of debt, and the commissions received moving towards positive for 3rd consecutive year.
what you call over compensation for obvious insecurities is funny.
If you already don't earn 75K proven by 1099 or W-2, your resume never made it to my desk. It is a job requirement.
If you are not currently earning that income in a sales position, then you have no value here.
That reality is as factual as they ever come.
Wow. Judging by your posts here, if you did have this great boss man power that you dream of on a daily basis, all of your employees would think you are yet another idiot who got life handed to them. You know, like every owner of the company's lazy and inept son I have ever met. Next time you are talking to one of your "employees", know that they think you are a douche bag.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22664 Dec 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
But I didn't need them to understand how the system works. My grocery store accepts EBT cards. Some pull two carts: one for the items they can pay with food stamps, and the other cart for the things they pay for with cash such as Pepsi or other sodas, dog food, cat food, cat litter, wine, cigarettes. These people don't even have shame enough to get their food stamps items and then return to the store for those other things.
Why should they make two trips? And why would it make you feel better? So you could pretend that they weren't spending money on those other items?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22665 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My quarterly payments most likely exceed your annual income. Probably the state payment does.
I gave more to charity in November than you earned in November I guarantee it.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not once did I mention my wealth...not once, but I did tell you about payroll.
I read several days worth of messages right now, and your first quote sure sounds to me like you are referring to your wealth. Which is fine, but without any way to verify your statements, most readers are going to assume you are exaggerating your wealth.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22666 Dec 5, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they make two trips? And why would it make you feel better? So you could pretend that they weren't spending money on those other items?
I would feel totally ashamed that I would be buying non-necissities with cash and the onlooking taxpayers could see they were paying for my food. Kind of like somebody borrowing two thousand dollars from you because they were in a pinch, and then you found out they took a vacation in Florida so they could attend Disneyland.

Whether they make one trip or ten doesn't affect me, just pointing out how shameless these freeloaders are.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22667 Dec 5, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the assistance programs need reformed to crack down on abuse, but it doesn't change the fact that they are necessary programs in a civilized society. Take a look at the extremes of lavish lifestyles you see with the wealthiest of Americans, flaunted across the television like it was the air we breath. Money to the point that it becomes abstract. How can you cry about some poor person buying pop with foodstamps when the facts tell us that the gap between the rich and poor is growing exponentially. I would hardly call the performance of these "job creators" as being exponential.
The problem is that when somebody gets wealthy or wealthier, it doesn't mean somebody else got poorer.

Let me ask: if we took half of the liquid assets away from people making over a million dollars, how would that help you or one poor person?

I think watching wealthy people on television is inspirational. What's wrong with that? Just about the only time you see somebody in need on television is when they are asking for money for those people.

Necessary social programs should be run by private entities or at the very most, the state. The federal government should not be in charge of things like food stamps, medical care, retirement accounts. The federal government should concentrate on federal matters, not personal ones. Those federal matters are listed in the US Constitution.

Nearly every time the government tries to meddle in private industry, it gets worse. That's why the fraud can't get cleaned up. For one, government workers love the fraud. It guarantees them work and politicians votes. But look at where we are with Social Security today. We are now paying out more than we are taking in. Like SS, Medicare is going broke. Medicaid is the largest expenditure of many states, and need I remind you of what Fanny and Freddy are when it comes to the housing market and the collapse? Commie Care???

The federal government can be good at a few things, but not everything. That's why the founders limited what they should be getting involved in.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22668 Dec 5, 2013
With patriotic mouthpieces like Reality, XXX, and UdBT representing us online, it's really no wonder that our trailer park dwelling, cross burning country club fundie circlejerk is hemorrhaging worse than a hemophiliac in a razorblade factory...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22669 Dec 5, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many more cars on the roads these days. I'm not sure that your mother's mother and her horse and buggy are a good example for this modern day issue. Not that your "jump off a bridge" for health coverage comment wasn't rational. The real question is, who fits the bill in our current health care system when one of those people who "choose" to not have health insurance has a heart attack and is rushed to the emergency room? Taxpayers, that's who. Also, where are all these people who are choosing not to have health insurance? I think you are confusing them with people who can't afford health care coverage. Many seniors have to put off getting needed medication until they can afford it. I saw this first hand and was always helping out my 95 year old Grandmother. What about those who don't have family to help them? I know of families where they have to work at an underpaid job, just so they can have health insurance for their kids. Before you go on your "lazy...deserved it...free loader" trip, the person I am talking about served in the military.
As we've discussed before, there are plenty of other ways to help people with no coverage without the federal government taking control over the entire thing. Some young and healthy people see no need to purchase health insurance if they don't get it from work. Those are the people OBummer was counting on. But it's not happening. Others like my sister who works at the Cleveland Clinic has no insurance coverage either. Her healthcare is supplied directly by her employer.

What you don't understand is that if.... IF it was really the concern of DumBama or any Democrat that everybody be covered, it doesn't take a 2,800 page bill to do it. It doesn't take millions of people losing their coverage that they liked either. They could have easily set up a fund for all of those people and offered it to them if they wanted help. But forcing people to buy something they don't want or can't afford is totally un-American.

About ten years ago I had a major house fire. I suspect it was a foe of one of my tenants. My house insurance didn't go up after the rebuilding. I thought I had great insurance or something. One year from the date of the fire, they canceled my insurance on all my properties.

No other insurance company would cover me. The bank was getting uneasy about me not having coverage. My insurance broker hooked me up with the State of Ohio. They had a bare bones policy that was more than reasonable. I was on it for three years before I could get better insurance from an insurance company. Now that's the way to solve a problem like that. There's no reason we can't have the same thing when it comes to health insurance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22670 Dec 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As we've discussed before, there are plenty of other ways to help people with no coverage without the federal government taking control over the entire thing. Some young and healthy people see no need to purchase health insurance if they don't get it from work. Those are the people OBummer was counting on. But it's not happening. Others like my sister who works at the Cleveland Clinic has no insurance coverage either. Her healthcare is supplied directly by her employer.
What you don't understand is that if.... IF it was really the concern of DumBama or any Democrat that everybody be covered, it doesn't take a 2,800 page bill to do it. It doesn't take millions of people losing their coverage that they liked either. They could have easily set up a fund for all of those people and offered it to them if they wanted help. But forcing people to buy something they don't want or can't afford is totally un-American.
About ten years ago I had a major house fire. I suspect it was a foe of one of my tenants. My house insurance didn't go up after the rebuilding. I thought I had great insurance or something. One year from the date of the fire, they canceled my insurance on all my properties.
No other insurance company would cover me. The bank was getting uneasy about me not having coverage. My insurance broker hooked me up with the State of Ohio. They had a bare bones policy that was more than reasonable. I was on it for three years before I could get better insurance from an insurance company. Now that's the way to solve a problem like that. There's no reason we can't have the same thing when it comes to health insurance.
So you are saying that the Conservative Republicans that originally penned the health care reform act, including and especially the guy you tried to get as president last time, should have thought it out better and not slathered it with so much bureaucracy. Got it. Also, how could you guys so easily skip over something as serious as how you portrayed Benghazi for something so trivial as the health care reform act Mitt Romney implemented in his state? It's almost as if...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Findlay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
benjamin davis (Jan '15) Mon help 3
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Aug 18 ShermanKight 45
Drivers Exam Aug 12 DrPepper 1
Vera Jo Movie Aug 12 Becoming an Angel 1
Brooks family Aug 11 Becoming an Angel 1
Cheri Brooks Petition Aug 11 212Boi 1
Where is the Cheri Brooks thread? Aug 1 DONNA 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Findlay Mortgages